this is me ♔
21/1 Hope
Monday, February 15, 2021 | 2/15/2021 09:35:00 PM | 0 comments

Yesterday’s review was long story short, fine. I’ll probably be able to live for another year if God doesn’t have other plans. Endo team pointed out that my LDL (bad cholesterol) levels were borderline high. Dr S and Nurse Chan said its normal to have such signs after 10-15 years w T1D, but it def did not feel very normal to me and I was freaking out a little but they said it was okay and that they’d repeat the test next visit. Dr S was contemplating starting me on cholesterol tablets but I refused— will try to eat healthier and exercise more to get rid of this shit. Not very sure what happened on the neuro end because sweaty doctor (T) asked me to go out while he talked to me parents alone for a good 1/3 of the time— I’ve never seen a patient get chased out of the doctor’s office before........it was mildly comical but annoying cos sissy and I stood outside the room leaning against the wall waiting to be called back in for at least 10mins but they never did and I finally decided to go back in myself. Neuro visit was also fine cos Dr T confirmed that the bad nausea from head-pit feelings were not seizures. But that also means I don’t have an explanation for them except that they feel very bad and sometimes paralyzing. In fact I got it twice again since coming home yesterday (hospitals are really so draining) but there’s no longer any point in writing the events down or telling anyone about it since no one can give me answers anymore. Idk when the problems will end, and it made me feel worse when Dr T said with a rather hopeless but definitive “we’ve done everything we can already”. Then he asked if I needed more leave and when I said “no I’m quite bored”, he still gave me MC till Feb and requested for another MRI/ more tests before next review. Which made me start questioning myself if I’m really fit and ready to go back to work now. But again, everything’s fine. And i thought i’d only have to see him once more to make sure I was fine post-discharge, but am starting to feel like this will go on for awhile more and idk when it will end.



Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
21/1 Hope
Monday, February 15, 2021 | 2/15/2021 09:35:00 PM | 0 comments

Yesterday’s review was long story short, fine. I’ll probably be able to live for another year if God doesn’t have other plans. Endo team pointed out that my LDL (bad cholesterol) levels were borderline high. Dr S and Nurse Chan said its normal to have such signs after 10-15 years w T1D, but it def did not feel very normal to me and I was freaking out a little but they said it was okay and that they’d repeat the test next visit. Dr S was contemplating starting me on cholesterol tablets but I refused— will try to eat healthier and exercise more to get rid of this shit. Not very sure what happened on the neuro end because sweaty doctor (T) asked me to go out while he talked to me parents alone for a good 1/3 of the time— I’ve never seen a patient get chased out of the doctor’s office before........it was mildly comical but annoying cos sissy and I stood outside the room leaning against the wall waiting to be called back in for at least 10mins but they never did and I finally decided to go back in myself. Neuro visit was also fine cos Dr T confirmed that the bad nausea from head-pit feelings were not seizures. But that also means I don’t have an explanation for them except that they feel very bad and sometimes paralyzing. In fact I got it twice again since coming home yesterday (hospitals are really so draining) but there’s no longer any point in writing the events down or telling anyone about it since no one can give me answers anymore. Idk when the problems will end, and it made me feel worse when Dr T said with a rather hopeless but definitive “we’ve done everything we can already”. Then he asked if I needed more leave and when I said “no I’m quite bored”, he still gave me MC till Feb and requested for another MRI/ more tests before next review. Which made me start questioning myself if I’m really fit and ready to go back to work now. But again, everything’s fine. And i thought i’d only have to see him once more to make sure I was fine post-discharge, but am starting to feel like this will go on for awhile more and idk when it will end.



Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket