this is me ♔
15/12 Photograph
Thursday, December 15, 2016 | 12/15/2016 02:06:00 AM | 0 comments
Photograph by Ed Sheeran has been stuck in my head since our aerobics teacher (yuan laoshi) played it after class ended today (:
Sometimes I feel like throwing my shoe at him when he tortures us with the workouts though I know they're good for me, my fats and my abs, or when he makes every move we need to learn seem too easy and tries to make us figure out moves ourselves when I cannot coordinate my limbs already.
But at the end of the day I know he really 为我们好, like i can feel it inside~
He feels like a ball of care and brotherliness that's overcharged with energy and always bouncing (maybe cos aerobics) hahaha. 
Am really thankful for someone like him who (ironically) calms me down every week, encourages me with his advice,  gives my body some form of discipline and makes  me regret eating so much during the week when we have to do caterpillars and my stomach fats hurt like hell. I think I will miss his class when this sem ends sigh haha!

Haha it feels good to rant because I haven't typed full English sentences in a while. This morning someone just rejected me saying I'm not a full Foreigner cos I have Chinese background. It's just pretty sad here because China doesn't like us Singaporeans and I feel like they even kinda look down on us, but it's always up to us ourselves to keep our pride. There's a lot of contention on whether Singapore is Singapore or whether 新加坡人是中国人. I feel upset sometimes and I can't vocalize it because of the benefits I received/am receiving from this government and my status here as a more entitled student, but coming here has made me treasure my identity as a Singaporean so much more.

That being said, I have friends who I'm thankful for everyday, because being with them brings out the best in me, I laugh a lot more and feel less stressed (: or when I feel stressed, there's always someone to eat ice cream, Korean fried chicken, 手抓饼 and 烤冷面with me. Today, I had ice cream, 手抓饼 and 烤冷面. (:
Thankful for sincere friends here, people who care about how you feel, what you want, how you are; people who care if you're happy, if you're uncomfortable; people who love and accept. 
I feel it, I really do, and it makes me feel so warm inside.
I guess they've been teaching me an important lesson- that I should never feel that others can't feel you. That others can't feel my sincerity, or whether or not I'm being real. With things like that, we don't need to say anything cos people can feel it. 
And me being oversensitive since 1997 can also feel when people don't care, are nasty and mean, are terrible and hurt, when they smile in your face and backstab you like mad behind your back, when people are so mean they make you cry when you are alone. 
So many experiences have made me a very wary person, but im trying hard to stay sincere and kind, knowing these people are those who I shouldn't bother about- making friends with them, getting in their good books, caring about their actions. People who I won't bother investing my time, effort and emotions in ever or anymore, because I'm simply too busy thinking about all the good and appreciating the good ones in my life. 
I'll try to stay kind and love everyone no matter what they've done to me still, because that's God's commandment, and I am His child. 
I'm also thankful for loyal friends who've taught me that while I may be miles away and 5ever waiting for people to text me first, they will keep doing so, simply because they care. And I know they are there anytime I need them, so I can't be more thankful than that, although I have few friends. These are enough for me (:


30 more days to going home!! Gonna be a stressful month with finals but I am so looking forward to landing in Changi international airport :) (im alr planning to wear a tank top and shorts to the airport to brace myself for the humidity that will embrace me the moment I step out of the plane) 
And today is also a special day cos one of my longest and closest friends finally passed her driving exam haha congrats sym, so proud of you!!! ((: 

Goodnight friends (:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Loving can hurt sometimes
But it is the only thing that makes us feel alive 

Loving can heal
Loving can mend your soul
And it's the only thing we take with us when we die 

We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves 
Where our eyes are never closing
Our hearts are never breaking 
And time's forever frozen still
So keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans 
You won't ever be alone 
Wait for me to come home 

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
15/12 Photograph
Thursday, December 15, 2016 | 12/15/2016 02:06:00 AM | 0 comments
Photograph by Ed Sheeran has been stuck in my head since our aerobics teacher (yuan laoshi) played it after class ended today (:
Sometimes I feel like throwing my shoe at him when he tortures us with the workouts though I know they're good for me, my fats and my abs, or when he makes every move we need to learn seem too easy and tries to make us figure out moves ourselves when I cannot coordinate my limbs already.
But at the end of the day I know he really 为我们好, like i can feel it inside~
He feels like a ball of care and brotherliness that's overcharged with energy and always bouncing (maybe cos aerobics) hahaha. 
Am really thankful for someone like him who (ironically) calms me down every week, encourages me with his advice,  gives my body some form of discipline and makes  me regret eating so much during the week when we have to do caterpillars and my stomach fats hurt like hell. I think I will miss his class when this sem ends sigh haha!

Haha it feels good to rant because I haven't typed full English sentences in a while. This morning someone just rejected me saying I'm not a full Foreigner cos I have Chinese background. It's just pretty sad here because China doesn't like us Singaporeans and I feel like they even kinda look down on us, but it's always up to us ourselves to keep our pride. There's a lot of contention on whether Singapore is Singapore or whether 新加坡人是中国人. I feel upset sometimes and I can't vocalize it because of the benefits I received/am receiving from this government and my status here as a more entitled student, but coming here has made me treasure my identity as a Singaporean so much more.

That being said, I have friends who I'm thankful for everyday, because being with them brings out the best in me, I laugh a lot more and feel less stressed (: or when I feel stressed, there's always someone to eat ice cream, Korean fried chicken, 手抓饼 and 烤冷面with me. Today, I had ice cream, 手抓饼 and 烤冷面. (:
Thankful for sincere friends here, people who care about how you feel, what you want, how you are; people who care if you're happy, if you're uncomfortable; people who love and accept. 
I feel it, I really do, and it makes me feel so warm inside.
I guess they've been teaching me an important lesson- that I should never feel that others can't feel you. That others can't feel my sincerity, or whether or not I'm being real. With things like that, we don't need to say anything cos people can feel it. 
And me being oversensitive since 1997 can also feel when people don't care, are nasty and mean, are terrible and hurt, when they smile in your face and backstab you like mad behind your back, when people are so mean they make you cry when you are alone. 
So many experiences have made me a very wary person, but im trying hard to stay sincere and kind, knowing these people are those who I shouldn't bother about- making friends with them, getting in their good books, caring about their actions. People who I won't bother investing my time, effort and emotions in ever or anymore, because I'm simply too busy thinking about all the good and appreciating the good ones in my life. 
I'll try to stay kind and love everyone no matter what they've done to me still, because that's God's commandment, and I am His child. 
I'm also thankful for loyal friends who've taught me that while I may be miles away and 5ever waiting for people to text me first, they will keep doing so, simply because they care. And I know they are there anytime I need them, so I can't be more thankful than that, although I have few friends. These are enough for me (:


30 more days to going home!! Gonna be a stressful month with finals but I am so looking forward to landing in Changi international airport :) (im alr planning to wear a tank top and shorts to the airport to brace myself for the humidity that will embrace me the moment I step out of the plane) 
And today is also a special day cos one of my longest and closest friends finally passed her driving exam haha congrats sym, so proud of you!!! ((: 

Goodnight friends (:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Loving can hurt sometimes
But it is the only thing that makes us feel alive 

Loving can heal
Loving can mend your soul
And it's the only thing we take with us when we die 

We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves 
Where our eyes are never closing
Our hearts are never breaking 
And time's forever frozen still
So keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans 
You won't ever be alone 
Wait for me to come home 

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket