this is me ♔
29/1 (-:
Friday, January 29, 2016 | 1/29/2016 12:47:00 PM | 0 comments

I was pretty affected last night by some nonsense but thankful for the bestest most wonderful person of our age I know thank youuuuuz (((((((((-'': para tu ti amo!

This morning I felt much better and decided to bake Nutella-stuffed Nutella cookies! :D (first time trying) 
The looks turned out really disappointing because I couldn't figure out how to use hands (as instructed) to make a bottom layer of dough, add a scoop of refrigerated Nutella on top and then add another layer of dough again! My hands were literally filled w oil and I had to keep washing cos Nutella has a lot of oil ); 
I was glad that I made only one batch cos they looked like shit (actually this is the norm hahaha) but I felt like it's ok at least I made sth I'll still love em and eat myself. (Maybe that's how God was like with me hahahahahaha)

But plot twist moment when I tried one after avoiding/leaving it at the side for v long (/aft washing all the things) and it turned out really chewy and addictive (on a sn one of my students says that words like "nice" and "big" are lazy words) 
and I was like whoa did I really make this???
And I ended up eating 3 though sometimes I don't even eat any cos I want to give em away?? 
Haha actually part of me felt unconfident giving it away cos I scared ppl judge the looks but I decided to still give some away haha (now I feel like I seriously under-baked cos I only have 12 cookies to give away now )))-:) 
((excluding those reserved for my family)) 
(((I love brackets it's the best aid for not-so-confident ppl to voice their opinions yknow))) 
((((but I guess now I can get A+ for self-esteem class with this level of 自夸 heh))))

Yay so I just feel q happy hehe I hope I'll become somewhat like my cookies next time and make God and my parents proud even though I look completely like sh*t 
There's just this sense of satisfaction that I think everyone (my parents) deserves to feel at least once in their life for sth that they didn't do so badly in (: I'm happy that I felt it today after many years of not feeling so haha (':

Baby steps but I will work hard to become someone that the ppl who love me can be vv proud of! (-: and they can tell others like "hey this terrible person is my friend and she didn't use to be so cool but I stuck by her all the way till she became someone not so bad after all" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA for now lets just pray that the opposite won't happen xD 





Here's to caring less about nonsensical and undeserving people, incl those who "take you for granted"







Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
29/1 (-:
Friday, January 29, 2016 | 1/29/2016 12:47:00 PM | 0 comments

I was pretty affected last night by some nonsense but thankful for the bestest most wonderful person of our age I know thank youuuuuz (((((((((-'': para tu ti amo!

This morning I felt much better and decided to bake Nutella-stuffed Nutella cookies! :D (first time trying) 
The looks turned out really disappointing because I couldn't figure out how to use hands (as instructed) to make a bottom layer of dough, add a scoop of refrigerated Nutella on top and then add another layer of dough again! My hands were literally filled w oil and I had to keep washing cos Nutella has a lot of oil ); 
I was glad that I made only one batch cos they looked like shit (actually this is the norm hahaha) but I felt like it's ok at least I made sth I'll still love em and eat myself. (Maybe that's how God was like with me hahahahahaha)

But plot twist moment when I tried one after avoiding/leaving it at the side for v long (/aft washing all the things) and it turned out really chewy and addictive (on a sn one of my students says that words like "nice" and "big" are lazy words) 
and I was like whoa did I really make this???
And I ended up eating 3 though sometimes I don't even eat any cos I want to give em away?? 
Haha actually part of me felt unconfident giving it away cos I scared ppl judge the looks but I decided to still give some away haha (now I feel like I seriously under-baked cos I only have 12 cookies to give away now )))-:) 
((excluding those reserved for my family)) 
(((I love brackets it's the best aid for not-so-confident ppl to voice their opinions yknow))) 
((((but I guess now I can get A+ for self-esteem class with this level of 自夸 heh))))

Yay so I just feel q happy hehe I hope I'll become somewhat like my cookies next time and make God and my parents proud even though I look completely like sh*t 
There's just this sense of satisfaction that I think everyone (my parents) deserves to feel at least once in their life for sth that they didn't do so badly in (: I'm happy that I felt it today after many years of not feeling so haha (':

Baby steps but I will work hard to become someone that the ppl who love me can be vv proud of! (-: and they can tell others like "hey this terrible person is my friend and she didn't use to be so cool but I stuck by her all the way till she became someone not so bad after all" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA for now lets just pray that the opposite won't happen xD 





Here's to caring less about nonsensical and undeserving people, incl those who "take you for granted"







Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket