liberosis
Sunday, November 29, 2015 | 11/29/2015 10:53:00 PM | 0 comments
sometimes/ I think I have split personality HAHAHAHAHA likeThis extremely serious side that I really hate
and this unserious side that I don't feel is unserious/ fun enough hahaha
also I can't hide things and I think it makes me a terrible person
offending more and more people lel but then whekabsakekwakanss
anw I was previously inspired by someone close w this "I may not agree with what you're doing/ like it but as your friend/loved one I'll support you no matter what" mindset which was what i did for the 25th thanksgiving dinner (I was initially really really really unreceptive to it)
I guess that school of thought really works for softer and calmer/neutral people
but ppl who know me well esp lyj (I think I'm most straightforward w her) would know that I tend to be more point blank frank with ppl I truly treasure
the other school of thought may work, but to me I feel like it works only/especially if you care more about the friendship rather than that friend himself/herself?
I used to really hate getting scolded by my friends in the past too esp sec school like it just made me rlly sad/frustrated but I think I've finally grown up hahahah
Okay I'm done with the deep waters
this was one of the mornings when I was mugging in RR and the clouds were really white and the sky was really blue and I just wished it could stay that way forever
And recently the weather has become so much cooler esp at night it's like there's a fan blowing directly at me whenever I'm outdoors but nope it's just the wind
I love the wind hahahaha (~:
also cute dad part (iii)
home alone/ superman returns with dad for one week next week while mom travels w students and both sibs go for mission trip HAHAHAHA so many fun things lined up that we secretly planned hehehe!
Also last night me and sissy and pa and ma were just nuaing tgt on their bed and HTHT until it was alr 1+am when we thot it was only 11 hahahah
and they suggested a new course to me that I think might be quite suitable for me also haha this one I'm not so scared to say: sociology.
But still considering everything else and keeping my options open!
And studying local haha if I do stay in SG I might get the dog I've been wanting for forever!
And I won't be alone and lonely and will always be with my parents who i couldn't love more
Lastly some (many?) ppl have been wondering about my sunflowers hahahaha
Well they're not exactly dead but they're
not really alive either and they look really sad/ about to go anytime. There was this one day where the wind actually snapped one of the taller plants into two so the original one stopped growing and we planted the upper half of the snapped portion which is miraculously growin ahhaha idk where it got its roots but ok!
just like me
and my post-As skin
Hahaha jk okay bye
tired of relations and screwing up ships non-stop and irdk what to do anymore hahaha
but tomorrow will be better
(Hopefully)
I think I'm really more suited to get my own farm and just live with my dog and cat and pig and horse and sheep
And I'll adopt the lucky animals that can run away from cruel factories or secretly embark on missions to go save them hahaha xD
But what if I'm the one that even animals wanna run away from
Haha ohnoooooooooz









