this is me ♔
I'm not a princess
Tuesday, November 17, 2015 | 11/17/2015 03:51:00 PM | 0 comments
a good thing about A levels is that
you experience new emotions which you can apply on once un-describable things

Every. Single. Time. 
I have to dress up/ find something to look decent in
I feel like I just walked out of the exam hell after taking Math1

My life has ended 
And I feel terrible 
Or more precisely
 

And i can't afford to waste such time over such frivolous shit and being angst and ranting away here
But I just wasted the time/ am wasting the time cos this sucks like math/ like S**T 
Zzzzzzzzzz ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I will never ever hold a wedding dinner in my life
(If I even have someone to marry)
 
To quote the most 善解人意 taylor swift, 

I'm not a princess
This ain't a (freaking) fairytale 
 

Omg and now I totally regret signing up for prom
Why did I
Did I think I was gonna be a freaking hell princess
Or was I too desperate to show off my fats??????????????
Was I overly deprived of socializing after a whole year of mugging?????
Guess who just wasted 90 bucks to torture herself and die
Why did I
I must've been out of my mind
I must have
Someone send me to Woodbridge 
I'm gonna die 
No need wait till then but 
tonight 
Yet
"you can't die cos you still have 3 papers left!!!" -lyj

This definitely ain't a fairytale 
Urgh 
God save me




After-rage rationalism:
At least after math I learnt that life goes on so lets just get this shit done and over with and move on with life 
Ok i will keep calm and carry on
Breathe
BREATHEEEEEEEE

I'm gonna find some life someday which might actually treat me well- dear T.S

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
I'm not a princess
Tuesday, November 17, 2015 | 11/17/2015 03:51:00 PM | 0 comments
a good thing about A levels is that
you experience new emotions which you can apply on once un-describable things

Every. Single. Time. 
I have to dress up/ find something to look decent in
I feel like I just walked out of the exam hell after taking Math1

My life has ended 
And I feel terrible 
Or more precisely
 

And i can't afford to waste such time over such frivolous shit and being angst and ranting away here
But I just wasted the time/ am wasting the time cos this sucks like math/ like S**T 
Zzzzzzzzzz ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I will never ever hold a wedding dinner in my life
(If I even have someone to marry)
 
To quote the most 善解人意 taylor swift, 

I'm not a princess
This ain't a (freaking) fairytale 
 

Omg and now I totally regret signing up for prom
Why did I
Did I think I was gonna be a freaking hell princess
Or was I too desperate to show off my fats??????????????
Was I overly deprived of socializing after a whole year of mugging?????
Guess who just wasted 90 bucks to torture herself and die
Why did I
I must've been out of my mind
I must have
Someone send me to Woodbridge 
I'm gonna die 
No need wait till then but 
tonight 
Yet
"you can't die cos you still have 3 papers left!!!" -lyj

This definitely ain't a fairytale 
Urgh 
God save me




After-rage rationalism:
At least after math I learnt that life goes on so lets just get this shit done and over with and move on with life 
Ok i will keep calm and carry on
Breathe
BREATHEEEEEEEE

I'm gonna find some life someday which might actually treat me well- dear T.S

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket