defense
Monday, November 30, 2015 | 11/30/2015 11:59:00 PM | 0 comments
super tired after a long and not-that-pleasant day Got retained again in kkh for another year and half-scolded by fabbyyap while having to smile like some idiot who doesn't know she's being scolded
And hospital visits are always just dam extra tiring and guilt-tripping cos I still make at least one parent go with me for every visit when I shd be old enough to go by myself by now and wah I just want to graduate and leave urgh not to mention I'm extremely overaged after being there for ten years
And I fell asleep in the car otw home from airport but I had to rant about this
Everyone you meet is important to someone else. They are someone's child, someone's mother/father, someone's sibling, someone's best friend, someone's husband/wife
So nobody in this world has Any right to treat someone else otherwise in dignity
And Anytime u feel like laughing at someone or being extremely mean, think about their loved ones.
I'm not a nice person/ in fact really mean but I'm learning to do so inside and I usually back off (like towards e gf of a classmate who i really dislike but I will go mug at another bench rather than chase her away)
That doesn't make me any much more a better person but wtv it's not about me
Maybe idc who u want to treat like shit but just not the people I care about.
It reflects badly on you and your upbringing.
I sent my mom off tonight to care for and help educate a few 15year olds who know nuts bout this world
Not to get laughed at or be gossiped about.
This goes for all teachers/educators/ppl in service line.
Which is why I don't hesitate to outright comment on/ flip with classmates who are disrespectful/ think they are much better than their discussed subject and let them see the freaking scary side of me
Urgh post-mom-leaving blues/angst I miss my mom badly but also pissed off at how rude some people can be.
And my schedule is fully packed till i travel i think I'm supposed to be happy bout this but I'm starting to feel really tired and emotionally worn out and like I have no time for myself anymore
Ok i shd just go sleep hopefully tmr will be better and I can delete this dam nonsensical and angst post





