this is me ♔
5/11
Thursday, November 5, 2015 | 11/05/2015 05:41:00 PM | 0 comments
thankz lyn sorry you were there at totally the wrong time/ right after e paper ended and the only right person I saw immediately hahahaha 
and thankz b for the warm hugs I really love hugs the love just got muted in jc 

and to ppl who might've accidentally seen some diamonds in my eyes, they were eye pee so please self-censor.
jk. I'm so gory. What I wanted to say was: Don't worry.
If I can't be anything in this world, 
I will still be at least:

Slim




Beaaauuuutiful


And (this time unsarcastically),

Looking on the bright side, 
there are good things bout having exams and stress, such as 
Falling sick the week before (training body up for war yeahhh) and (losing 3kg!!!!) (-:  
So miraculous and effective, somemore FOC, no need slimming programme alr (-:
#auntielim
There is a good side to everything (-:
And also after my grades come back everyone will prolly think I'm such useless pile of shit but hey 
Your As wouldn't exist if not for a loser like me either hahahaha (pathetic self-comfort) 
So I'm not useless yaz? B-) 


also the Management has been bringing in soo many books into the reading room and they all look so tempting!! Especially this book!!! 
after As.. /rubs palms excitedly/ 

I have the urge to order this book online when in SF (-: DISNEYLAND UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD CHEAP BOOKS wait for meeeee yassssssss

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
5/11
Thursday, November 5, 2015 | 11/05/2015 05:41:00 PM | 0 comments
thankz lyn sorry you were there at totally the wrong time/ right after e paper ended and the only right person I saw immediately hahahaha 
and thankz b for the warm hugs I really love hugs the love just got muted in jc 

and to ppl who might've accidentally seen some diamonds in my eyes, they were eye pee so please self-censor.
jk. I'm so gory. What I wanted to say was: Don't worry.
If I can't be anything in this world, 
I will still be at least:

Slim




Beaaauuuutiful


And (this time unsarcastically),

Looking on the bright side, 
there are good things bout having exams and stress, such as 
Falling sick the week before (training body up for war yeahhh) and (losing 3kg!!!!) (-:  
So miraculous and effective, somemore FOC, no need slimming programme alr (-:
#auntielim
There is a good side to everything (-:
And also after my grades come back everyone will prolly think I'm such useless pile of shit but hey 
Your As wouldn't exist if not for a loser like me either hahahaha (pathetic self-comfort) 
So I'm not useless yaz? B-) 


also the Management has been bringing in soo many books into the reading room and they all look so tempting!! Especially this book!!! 
after As.. /rubs palms excitedly/ 

I have the urge to order this book online when in SF (-: DISNEYLAND UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD CHEAP BOOKS wait for meeeee yassssssss

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket