this is me ♔
kuebiko
Saturday, October 31, 2015 | 10/31/2015 07:21:00 PM | 0 comments
feel like I'm so overloaded with info that I can't remember anything/ super screwed
or maybe I want to practice gp and sentence writing and unsubtlely getting my point across hahah 
Or maybe I'm just really tired from all this shit. 
sometimes you just feel like (quotes joy) "I really don't need this shit now" 
but it's ok cos I'm shit
And I shd just learn to eat more shit so next time I can take more shit
Sometimes you really see people in a new light 
and there's so much shit but you can't tell anyone what's gg on especially the one who cares the most for you (my dad) because you dw to make others worry and cos !!!!! 
and then you just have to eat more shit and be warned to not utter a single word 

I just have to learn to deal with shit better and stop letting things affect me
and stop driving myself to ruins before the actual thing even happens lel

But I really just suck at hiding
I can't hide my emotions/my face even when idw to show it
And I really can't tolerate fake people 
Such that even if I know it helps to act chummy but I know that's not what's really going on/that's not what I feel, I can't do it
S i g h why am I so shitty

In other news while my dad was overseas and I tried to water my sunflower, 2 more suddenly started growing (cos dad planted 4 seeds together and initially only the one that grew/died halfway/ the one you guys've met was growing)
And it hasn't been that long but!!  


Notice how the first plant has smaller leaves than the other two who really shot up like no one's business 
But I'm the most proud of it cos it's still there though everyone says it looks like it's dying and it's stalk/ body thing is much thinner than the other two and you can actually see it's scars/dead leaves hanging there
And I just find that it's super brave and strong (: 

And I will try to learn from it and be strong too although shit happens and shit sucks because this is life.
I just need to believe that as much shit as there is in this world, there is good in this world still.

(Like the people who you dk what on earth you did to deserve them but they've stayed in your life all this while and not given up on you though you've become a rather selfish/uncaring friend who doesn't initiate texts anymore or sustain convos  
Thanks lyn thanks joy lurbewguys and can't be more thankful for both of you for being here and moree  
also roo who bothered to take pic w me for grad (: as for the people who didn't I think for 80% of them alr see true colours/goodbye no point staying friends (if we even were) Hahahahaha yes actions really do mean more to me than words.
 
I will not stop running now I will continue and finish this dumb rat race and open a small puny leave/ flower and not give up like I did for napfa
I can do this 



Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
kuebiko
Saturday, October 31, 2015 | 10/31/2015 07:21:00 PM | 0 comments
feel like I'm so overloaded with info that I can't remember anything/ super screwed
or maybe I want to practice gp and sentence writing and unsubtlely getting my point across hahah 
Or maybe I'm just really tired from all this shit. 
sometimes you just feel like (quotes joy) "I really don't need this shit now" 
but it's ok cos I'm shit
And I shd just learn to eat more shit so next time I can take more shit
Sometimes you really see people in a new light 
and there's so much shit but you can't tell anyone what's gg on especially the one who cares the most for you (my dad) because you dw to make others worry and cos !!!!! 
and then you just have to eat more shit and be warned to not utter a single word 

I just have to learn to deal with shit better and stop letting things affect me
and stop driving myself to ruins before the actual thing even happens lel

But I really just suck at hiding
I can't hide my emotions/my face even when idw to show it
And I really can't tolerate fake people 
Such that even if I know it helps to act chummy but I know that's not what's really going on/that's not what I feel, I can't do it
S i g h why am I so shitty

In other news while my dad was overseas and I tried to water my sunflower, 2 more suddenly started growing (cos dad planted 4 seeds together and initially only the one that grew/died halfway/ the one you guys've met was growing)
And it hasn't been that long but!!  


Notice how the first plant has smaller leaves than the other two who really shot up like no one's business 
But I'm the most proud of it cos it's still there though everyone says it looks like it's dying and it's stalk/ body thing is much thinner than the other two and you can actually see it's scars/dead leaves hanging there
And I just find that it's super brave and strong (: 

And I will try to learn from it and be strong too although shit happens and shit sucks because this is life.
I just need to believe that as much shit as there is in this world, there is good in this world still.

(Like the people who you dk what on earth you did to deserve them but they've stayed in your life all this while and not given up on you though you've become a rather selfish/uncaring friend who doesn't initiate texts anymore or sustain convos  
Thanks lyn thanks joy lurbewguys and can't be more thankful for both of you for being here and moree  
also roo who bothered to take pic w me for grad (: as for the people who didn't I think for 80% of them alr see true colours/goodbye no point staying friends (if we even were) Hahahahaha yes actions really do mean more to me than words.
 
I will not stop running now I will continue and finish this dumb rat race and open a small puny leave/ flower and not give up like I did for napfa
I can do this 



Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket