this is me ♔
11/8 a strand
Tuesday, August 11, 2015 | 8/11/2015 11:02:00 PM | 0 comments
I know everyone's chiongiong prelims and I haven't blogged in a long time cos I was afraid of wasting time but I'm not sure if my system has kinda just broken down after blocks cos I'm falling asleep a lot these days and unfocused and not being productive anymore ie wasted 12 years and dead for life.
(I need to write more academically +  correct grammar so I need more full stops)
I just wanted to say that I hope I survive prelims and all the waves 
And I just spent 1hr rereading my convo with nd since last year because I suddenly felt like doing so in between math (way too over-sentimental). It was a lot of time but I'm not sure if it was really wasted. Idk what happened that made our convo in this 1 year 3 months less than 1/10 of the entire convo we had since we became classmates last year haha.
But looking back, I really do miss those days of retardedness hahahahah and stupididy and lines &earthworms and HAHAAHAHAH it was nice having a great friend like you who didn't leave and was so sincere about your promises(: 
Although I don't think they can be fulfilled anymore now, they're probably not your fault because life and things have changed and I don't think those convos and times could come back again. (I think we both tried in June last year to maintain a convo but it eventually died still and these days I only initiatives convos when I need help for math) 
I saw through this one hour how much I've changed these 2 years and how much life jc has sucked out of me. (I started off j1 as like some laughing maniac and now I'm just pretty angst everyday.) But they all don't matter now because prelims and As are coming and I've just got to bite the bullet and stay where I am even if I can't move up (and when I say I'm below the cracks, I literally mean I'm among the weakest in the cohort) and maximize time+ effort even if it's not gonna push me above the cracks

Those weren't what I wanted to say actually haha. I don't mean this in any romantic way or with any other hidden motives/ blatantly platonic but just wanted to give a shoutout and say, hey I really missed you and your presence in my life + never give up never gonna leave attitude (: let's press on till the finishing line and I hope that even if things don't return to the way they were, I really will treasure you more. You're really one of the best guy friends I have/have had these years who really tried to understand me and be there more than other guys have (looking back) even till now (the random hellos and friendliness)! ((esp since ppl like ggb and other used-to-be-closer-classmates have left my life: I'm too frightening but 凸显你的好)) HAHAH just v thankful for you; really thankyou for the memories(: 

(I realized this is damn freakig abrupt an opening hahaha and given our fun-bickering friendship from last time, you don't deserve such a huge chunk HAHAHAH but then beneath the layers yes you do la.)

Hello to everyone else. It's been 4 months and my life has changed a lot since then haha. Unexcitingly exciting life. Sorry to those who I told that this place was under maintenance heh, it was open to a few ppl. (I'm selfish and I lie too, in case you thought I didn't.) but I don't think anyone will be hopping by anytime soon cos we all have the big As to look forward to! Will update after prelims/As when I got more feels for the world haha. 

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
11/8 a strand
Tuesday, August 11, 2015 | 8/11/2015 11:02:00 PM | 0 comments
I know everyone's chiongiong prelims and I haven't blogged in a long time cos I was afraid of wasting time but I'm not sure if my system has kinda just broken down after blocks cos I'm falling asleep a lot these days and unfocused and not being productive anymore ie wasted 12 years and dead for life.
(I need to write more academically +  correct grammar so I need more full stops)
I just wanted to say that I hope I survive prelims and all the waves 
And I just spent 1hr rereading my convo with nd since last year because I suddenly felt like doing so in between math (way too over-sentimental). It was a lot of time but I'm not sure if it was really wasted. Idk what happened that made our convo in this 1 year 3 months less than 1/10 of the entire convo we had since we became classmates last year haha.
But looking back, I really do miss those days of retardedness hahahahah and stupididy and lines &earthworms and HAHAAHAHAH it was nice having a great friend like you who didn't leave and was so sincere about your promises(: 
Although I don't think they can be fulfilled anymore now, they're probably not your fault because life and things have changed and I don't think those convos and times could come back again. (I think we both tried in June last year to maintain a convo but it eventually died still and these days I only initiatives convos when I need help for math) 
I saw through this one hour how much I've changed these 2 years and how much life jc has sucked out of me. (I started off j1 as like some laughing maniac and now I'm just pretty angst everyday.) But they all don't matter now because prelims and As are coming and I've just got to bite the bullet and stay where I am even if I can't move up (and when I say I'm below the cracks, I literally mean I'm among the weakest in the cohort) and maximize time+ effort even if it's not gonna push me above the cracks

Those weren't what I wanted to say actually haha. I don't mean this in any romantic way or with any other hidden motives/ blatantly platonic but just wanted to give a shoutout and say, hey I really missed you and your presence in my life + never give up never gonna leave attitude (: let's press on till the finishing line and I hope that even if things don't return to the way they were, I really will treasure you more. You're really one of the best guy friends I have/have had these years who really tried to understand me and be there more than other guys have (looking back) even till now (the random hellos and friendliness)! ((esp since ppl like ggb and other used-to-be-closer-classmates have left my life: I'm too frightening but 凸显你的好)) HAHAH just v thankful for you; really thankyou for the memories(: 

(I realized this is damn freakig abrupt an opening hahaha and given our fun-bickering friendship from last time, you don't deserve such a huge chunk HAHAHAH but then beneath the layers yes you do la.)

Hello to everyone else. It's been 4 months and my life has changed a lot since then haha. Unexcitingly exciting life. Sorry to those who I told that this place was under maintenance heh, it was open to a few ppl. (I'm selfish and I lie too, in case you thought I didn't.) but I don't think anyone will be hopping by anytime soon cos we all have the big As to look forward to! Will update after prelims/As when I got more feels for the world haha. 

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket