Saturday, May 2, 2015 | 5/02/2015 07:44:00 PM | 0 comments
Have I pushed everyone too far away or has everyone all given up and walked away? I don't want every meet up i have with ppl
To feel like I'm at some counseling session
I'm okay
I just need people to stop thinking im not
I don't want to be touched
I just don't want to be left alone
Hello hh, you are the second person here (hi lyn there are 2 ppl here now)
Honestly, i can't really explain why its you out of the ones who've asked because we dun talk often and we are nt close/pretty awkz/yknowwww
But I guess it's the comfort and warmth you bring that comes with you hehe
I think I've told you that before
Just wanted to tell you that I dun just let anyone in- you're a special friend (:













