this is me ♔
4/2 rAge
Thursday, February 5, 2015 | 2/05/2015 12:03:00 AM | 0 comments
Was feeling motivated after talking to mr turtle today and he told me to just try my best 
So I finally started redoing tutorial qns for 11A test tmr
And it was real smooth and good for like 2.5 hours doing by myself /without any help at all
(Except my calculator is old and it keeps malfunctioning even though I've changed batteries)
And then came qn7 which I got stuck at and cos the freaking urgh new tchr (actually he's not bad it's just me i take v long to adapt to/get used to new people) who moves at a pace of bullet trains/pace which suits people who either are 1) super smart in math or 2) smart And go for math tuition and he wasn't willing to let someone so undeserving like me copy the answers so
I just got stuck like that.
Anw back to the pace guess where I'm at--still trying to understand how I failed 10A so miserably 
I wonder why they even give us 3 tutorials per week then when I feel like I'm not even learning anything LOL
Anwz I got rlly rlly angst because wow I finally started trying but then there are no answers and no everything and so im going to sleep now and get 0 for the test tmr
Everyone come clap for me
I've been feeling v angst esp at people who go for tuition recently HAHA 
(so if you don't want to see me worked up/rolling my eyes at you these days, don't bring up that T word to me; Do people even know what it means/what it's true purpose is???)
And how everyone naturally associates that being in a school like ours = going for tuition
And it's just gonna make others think even more that we do well because we are rich/ privileged backgrounds
So here's me lagging terribly behind my studies cos I have no tuition (or mainly time management) but happily boycotting this whole tuition system + no longer asking my mom for help since mid-j1 (so people can Stop saying that i dun need tuition cos i got my Mom) and angstily declaring that I've had 0 tuition in my entire life except for half a year in p5 because my mom just left for US and I was getting Cs for math (yes, p5)
(Because I honestly don't believe in conforming to society HAHAHAHA and besides, who is gonna stand with those who are rlly weak and cnnt afford tuition?) 

Zzzz math sucks growing up sucks even more this stupid elitist/idek what society we live in sucks the most I've been an angsty angsty teen-turning-adult it's terrible (just realized rage comes with age) 
I wish I could still see how beautiful this world is but why is it gettig so hard I feel like I'm blinded 

Sigh so here's to failing math tmr and IH of which I have an entire lecture book to memorise 
Sorry mr turtle ))))'x

((And sorry for raging I'll post happier stuff like 18th celebs soon))




Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
4/2 rAge
Thursday, February 5, 2015 | 2/05/2015 12:03:00 AM | 0 comments
Was feeling motivated after talking to mr turtle today and he told me to just try my best 
So I finally started redoing tutorial qns for 11A test tmr
And it was real smooth and good for like 2.5 hours doing by myself /without any help at all
(Except my calculator is old and it keeps malfunctioning even though I've changed batteries)
And then came qn7 which I got stuck at and cos the freaking urgh new tchr (actually he's not bad it's just me i take v long to adapt to/get used to new people) who moves at a pace of bullet trains/pace which suits people who either are 1) super smart in math or 2) smart And go for math tuition and he wasn't willing to let someone so undeserving like me copy the answers so
I just got stuck like that.
Anw back to the pace guess where I'm at--still trying to understand how I failed 10A so miserably 
I wonder why they even give us 3 tutorials per week then when I feel like I'm not even learning anything LOL
Anwz I got rlly rlly angst because wow I finally started trying but then there are no answers and no everything and so im going to sleep now and get 0 for the test tmr
Everyone come clap for me
I've been feeling v angst esp at people who go for tuition recently HAHA 
(so if you don't want to see me worked up/rolling my eyes at you these days, don't bring up that T word to me; Do people even know what it means/what it's true purpose is???)
And how everyone naturally associates that being in a school like ours = going for tuition
And it's just gonna make others think even more that we do well because we are rich/ privileged backgrounds
So here's me lagging terribly behind my studies cos I have no tuition (or mainly time management) but happily boycotting this whole tuition system + no longer asking my mom for help since mid-j1 (so people can Stop saying that i dun need tuition cos i got my Mom) and angstily declaring that I've had 0 tuition in my entire life except for half a year in p5 because my mom just left for US and I was getting Cs for math (yes, p5)
(Because I honestly don't believe in conforming to society HAHAHAHA and besides, who is gonna stand with those who are rlly weak and cnnt afford tuition?) 

Zzzz math sucks growing up sucks even more this stupid elitist/idek what society we live in sucks the most I've been an angsty angsty teen-turning-adult it's terrible (just realized rage comes with age) 
I wish I could still see how beautiful this world is but why is it gettig so hard I feel like I'm blinded 

Sigh so here's to failing math tmr and IH of which I have an entire lecture book to memorise 
Sorry mr turtle ))))'x

((And sorry for raging I'll post happier stuff like 18th celebs soon))




Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket