7/1
Wednesday, January 7, 2015 | 1/07/2015 07:18:00 AM | 0 comments
HahahahahaIt's the 3rd day of school and I feel like I'm ready for the year to end
Ashley was telling me that j2 was the longest year of her life
Think it will be mine too );
Have had a Backlog of HW since day2 and 2 tests on Friday );
And I miss Lepak already
Suuuuuuuper badly
I have no friends in sch
)))))-:
(Okay maybe I do thanks jr HEHEHEHEHEEH)
But thanks joy for being virtually here for me to tell you my daily shit hehe
Like seriously since day1 i haven't managed to not screw up major time
But let's move on
Let's be positive
When you get to the bottom of shit
The only way out is flushhhhhh
(Which reminds me hahahaha
Me: shit!
Ashley: TASTE V GUD ISIT)
Also I will die cos of Burden it's like 30mins of my sleep everyday + I don't even have time to jab/sometimes jab on the bus but it's so freaking dangerous&embarrassing (If e needle breaks in me EW) + still late + the people dammmmmmmm nice LOL
Have I told everyone the date of concert also
Just laugh with me okay
But I'm feeling pretty okay today
Just please pray for me to not have a major screw up again today it's only day3
Yes i can do this
I feel my life getting back in order
Also my history grades srsly suck but I felt so happy to have history lessons (even though new teachers are weird/vvv scary)
I need my life back in order
(This jam everyday here is the reason why everyday i risk a heart attack/ and im not even late for school technically)
Nvm can do this okay bye hahahahaha
All I want, all I need
More of You, less of me
/
没有轰轰烈烈、甜甜蜜蜜
但简单是我要的幸福







