this is me ♔
24/1 ten feet short
Sunday, January 25, 2015 | 1/25/2015 03:13:00 AM | 0 comments
Vvv scared that once I start blogging then like the magic and peace in me now poofs again 
Or I start to feel more depressed than I actually am/should feel
The weekends are really a blessing 
And December will be a miracle 
Today was a good day 
This week was pretty (or compared to last week, extremely) peaceful (:

I can't believe it's week4 soon:
Cos my gears are still stuck/haven't started and I'm still in the can't-do-any-shit-but-stay-alive mode now
And through pe and many sucky things in school this week, the fact that some people don't even have to try in order to achieve more than your best was pointed out so bluntly in my face 
But I will continue tryinggggggggggg

And it's my last week of being 17
A very scary thought when during dinner earlier ashley and fang were telling me to treasure my last year with transport concessions cos after that public transport becomes a luxury
I realized that after we're 18 basically no one cares??? Even if I go bankrupt taking the train which fares everyone who doesn't have concession passes complain about? 
Errrmg okay I have enough things on my plate for now will worry about this next year
I need to get out of this 10feet deep well of mine and stop feeling so negative and have such shallow mindsets anymore but 
So what if I climb ten feet tall out of this well
I will still only be in the ten feet deep well of others 
Hahahaha sigh 
"Life is not about comparison. You should only compare w yourself" (oh that irony hahahahaha) but isn't that what everyone basically does twenty four seven (at least since the first second of 2015 or the first year of education in elite schools/2007)
(Now thinking about it I do miss GS primary/ being in a neighbourhood school because what I put in is what I get, there were lesser unfair advantages, people were less complicated, and at the very very least, my maximum effort wouldnt equate to no effort .)
(but then again, am I putting in maximum effort now yet?
Am I even putting in effort
Hahahahahaha) 


Okay la amidst it all I can't deny that I've learnt a lot from life and it's made me a disgusting person after 17 years but still alive.
And I wanted to again say Thankyou to the people who are in my life thanks guyss (esp koala) although I don't say it but the little things that people do for me I feel and I remember 
 
It's 3am again
HAHHAHAHA happy new year to studying tmr okay goodnight 


Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
24/1 ten feet short
Sunday, January 25, 2015 | 1/25/2015 03:13:00 AM | 0 comments
Vvv scared that once I start blogging then like the magic and peace in me now poofs again 
Or I start to feel more depressed than I actually am/should feel
The weekends are really a blessing 
And December will be a miracle 
Today was a good day 
This week was pretty (or compared to last week, extremely) peaceful (:

I can't believe it's week4 soon:
Cos my gears are still stuck/haven't started and I'm still in the can't-do-any-shit-but-stay-alive mode now
And through pe and many sucky things in school this week, the fact that some people don't even have to try in order to achieve more than your best was pointed out so bluntly in my face 
But I will continue tryinggggggggggg

And it's my last week of being 17
A very scary thought when during dinner earlier ashley and fang were telling me to treasure my last year with transport concessions cos after that public transport becomes a luxury
I realized that after we're 18 basically no one cares??? Even if I go bankrupt taking the train which fares everyone who doesn't have concession passes complain about? 
Errrmg okay I have enough things on my plate for now will worry about this next year
I need to get out of this 10feet deep well of mine and stop feeling so negative and have such shallow mindsets anymore but 
So what if I climb ten feet tall out of this well
I will still only be in the ten feet deep well of others 
Hahahaha sigh 
"Life is not about comparison. You should only compare w yourself" (oh that irony hahahahaha) but isn't that what everyone basically does twenty four seven (at least since the first second of 2015 or the first year of education in elite schools/2007)
(Now thinking about it I do miss GS primary/ being in a neighbourhood school because what I put in is what I get, there were lesser unfair advantages, people were less complicated, and at the very very least, my maximum effort wouldnt equate to no effort .)
(but then again, am I putting in maximum effort now yet?
Am I even putting in effort
Hahahahahaha) 


Okay la amidst it all I can't deny that I've learnt a lot from life and it's made me a disgusting person after 17 years but still alive.
And I wanted to again say Thankyou to the people who are in my life thanks guyss (esp koala) although I don't say it but the little things that people do for me I feel and I remember 
 
It's 3am again
HAHHAHAHA happy new year to studying tmr okay goodnight 


Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket