this is me ♔
27/12
Saturday, December 27, 2014 | 12/27/2014 11:59:00 AM | 0 comments
It's been more than a month since I last blogged
Many many, many things have happened
There were days where I felt like my life was totally flipped upside down and I wasn't breathing at all
I'm still not quite breathing yet, but at least I'm starting to feel alive again
Parts of me must have changed over this month
And I think im about ready to step back in here again
Just give me a little more time 

Throughout all kinds of storms and sunshine 
The only thing I could ask of anyone left, 
Is to 
stay.  

A belated Merry Christmas everyone (:



Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
27/12
Saturday, December 27, 2014 | 12/27/2014 11:59:00 AM | 0 comments
It's been more than a month since I last blogged
Many many, many things have happened
There were days where I felt like my life was totally flipped upside down and I wasn't breathing at all
I'm still not quite breathing yet, but at least I'm starting to feel alive again
Parts of me must have changed over this month
And I think im about ready to step back in here again
Just give me a little more time 

Throughout all kinds of storms and sunshine 
The only thing I could ask of anyone left, 
Is to 
stay.  

A belated Merry Christmas everyone (:



Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket