this is me ♔
8/11 incessant rants
Saturday, November 8, 2014 | 11/08/2014 10:52:00 PM | 0 comments
1. A lot of people are mugging and I'm not and im gonna regret it

2. I hate to admit this but I'm mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually exhausted

3. Idk if I've lost my connection with God while trying to keep everything out

4. Trying to make everyone happy with every action I take but it just seems like I can never satisfy any two parties at one time. 

5. Cant everyone just be happy?? 

6. Idk who to talk to and it's made me a) not tell anything b) tell different parts of problems and issues to diff ppl making me just split 

7. I've lost myself 

8. Why does it feel like my best is never ever enough for anyone or anything, why am I never ever good enough?
 
9. All I want is peace; I opted guizhou cos I thought e turnout rate would be low. But w 60 ppl for e entire trip who l will never ever grow close to (except for maybe roo and ling), I think the trip will pretty much suck in terms of true friendships forged and all that shit. Still it's a short escape from here- I feel like I can't breathe now at all and I'm about to start (metaphorically) hyperventilating. Yet the trip might just make me suffocate more cos no friends HAHAHAHA (I'm a renown loser) (maybe it's just me but it feels like most of my bsp friendships are really diplomatic/unreal/superficial). ((Someone tell me how now cos 23 days won't survive this way))
Maybe all I want is my bible, music and farm- I want to be alone and rid of everything. 

10. I'm so sorry everyone  


Effing sick of all the insinceres 
/


God where are you
Where am I 





Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
8/11 incessant rants
Saturday, November 8, 2014 | 11/08/2014 10:52:00 PM | 0 comments
1. A lot of people are mugging and I'm not and im gonna regret it

2. I hate to admit this but I'm mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually exhausted

3. Idk if I've lost my connection with God while trying to keep everything out

4. Trying to make everyone happy with every action I take but it just seems like I can never satisfy any two parties at one time. 

5. Cant everyone just be happy?? 

6. Idk who to talk to and it's made me a) not tell anything b) tell different parts of problems and issues to diff ppl making me just split 

7. I've lost myself 

8. Why does it feel like my best is never ever enough for anyone or anything, why am I never ever good enough?
 
9. All I want is peace; I opted guizhou cos I thought e turnout rate would be low. But w 60 ppl for e entire trip who l will never ever grow close to (except for maybe roo and ling), I think the trip will pretty much suck in terms of true friendships forged and all that shit. Still it's a short escape from here- I feel like I can't breathe now at all and I'm about to start (metaphorically) hyperventilating. Yet the trip might just make me suffocate more cos no friends HAHAHAHA (I'm a renown loser) (maybe it's just me but it feels like most of my bsp friendships are really diplomatic/unreal/superficial). ((Someone tell me how now cos 23 days won't survive this way))
Maybe all I want is my bible, music and farm- I want to be alone and rid of everything. 

10. I'm so sorry everyone  


Effing sick of all the insinceres 
/


God where are you
Where am I 





Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket