this is me ♔
12/11 是什么让我遇见这样的你
Thursday, November 13, 2014 | 11/13/2014 01:23:00 AM | 0 comments
It's 1am heh
Abit lost for words now because idk haha
I was just lamenting here a few days ago bout how i felt like I have no friends but

Thanks a lot guys (': 
Yes I sometimes get very emotional and near-tears bout these kinda things
They mean a lot to me

Thanks phneah for the comfort and warmth in yr message(:
Thanks ym for catching up and for the texts and fun hehehe (: (and inviting me for math supp which I quite badly need)
Thanks hh for telling me at FO and today to be happy (: 

And just tonight
Thanks lily for being my shade my tree and for caring about me when the others can't be bothered alr HAHAHAHA 
Thanks khor I really missed your brotherly care/ Gor-like/ Khor-like concern and though the convo might have been abit awkward (cos I'm awkward so sorry), thanks for just taking the time out to catch up and sharing w me yr art (:
Thanks roo for being my friend, a place so comforting like home that I cnnt find from any other friend (:
Thanks mr awt for the (random) invite to your performance (though so hard to squeeze time now but), I'll try to make it!!!

And thanks to my turtle (although yes v slow) but thanks for trying and working (so) hard for me and putting in so much effort. For everything you've done for me and for being by my side when I was angst/pms/emotionally down these few days. For being, before anything else, a friend who accepts me completely for who I am, even though I push you away again and again. I know time hasn't done you justice, but I promise I'll try harder, so please give me abit more time. Thanks for yr xos which give me a lot of comfort and warmth, and for letting me know that I can be loved for who I am. Goodnight (: 


Haven't been able to do any work and te main excuse is cos I feel like my mind is too cluttered and my heart is not focused.
I'm left w 2 days and previously felt like suffocating cos felt like I had no time for anything at all, but I will try to make the most of any time left from tmr onwards
I will work hard to stand on my feet again, especially with so many people who are not always here but care.
I'm really thankful for each and every one of you
Really really thankful for everyone in my life 
Ahh those tears hahaha please pardon me I'm going through the most emotional period of the month right now (': 

I can do thissss!
The power of love really strengthens me
And I guess this is His way of showing me, and telling me, that He too, is still here
Here for me
Thank you Father, for these angels, and for everything I completely don't deserve ((':





Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
12/11 是什么让我遇见这样的你
Thursday, November 13, 2014 | 11/13/2014 01:23:00 AM | 0 comments
It's 1am heh
Abit lost for words now because idk haha
I was just lamenting here a few days ago bout how i felt like I have no friends but

Thanks a lot guys (': 
Yes I sometimes get very emotional and near-tears bout these kinda things
They mean a lot to me

Thanks phneah for the comfort and warmth in yr message(:
Thanks ym for catching up and for the texts and fun hehehe (: (and inviting me for math supp which I quite badly need)
Thanks hh for telling me at FO and today to be happy (: 

And just tonight
Thanks lily for being my shade my tree and for caring about me when the others can't be bothered alr HAHAHAHA 
Thanks khor I really missed your brotherly care/ Gor-like/ Khor-like concern and though the convo might have been abit awkward (cos I'm awkward so sorry), thanks for just taking the time out to catch up and sharing w me yr art (:
Thanks roo for being my friend, a place so comforting like home that I cnnt find from any other friend (:
Thanks mr awt for the (random) invite to your performance (though so hard to squeeze time now but), I'll try to make it!!!

And thanks to my turtle (although yes v slow) but thanks for trying and working (so) hard for me and putting in so much effort. For everything you've done for me and for being by my side when I was angst/pms/emotionally down these few days. For being, before anything else, a friend who accepts me completely for who I am, even though I push you away again and again. I know time hasn't done you justice, but I promise I'll try harder, so please give me abit more time. Thanks for yr xos which give me a lot of comfort and warmth, and for letting me know that I can be loved for who I am. Goodnight (: 


Haven't been able to do any work and te main excuse is cos I feel like my mind is too cluttered and my heart is not focused.
I'm left w 2 days and previously felt like suffocating cos felt like I had no time for anything at all, but I will try to make the most of any time left from tmr onwards
I will work hard to stand on my feet again, especially with so many people who are not always here but care.
I'm really thankful for each and every one of you
Really really thankful for everyone in my life 
Ahh those tears hahaha please pardon me I'm going through the most emotional period of the month right now (': 

I can do thissss!
The power of love really strengthens me
And I guess this is His way of showing me, and telling me, that He too, is still here
Here for me
Thank you Father, for these angels, and for everything I completely don't deserve ((':





Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket