Friday, October 10, 2014 | 10/10/2014 08:51:00 AM | 0 comments
I feel terribleTerribly sick and terribly tired
But it's when things are hardest that you cannot give up
I asked myself this morning: do you have 85% to give for today?
I wasn't convinced I did, cos for the past few days even while not being sick I felt like shit in school
But something in me said "yes, yes you do"
So here I am on the bus on my way to school stuck in this half jam
Having received the text from them that they've alr finished what I went to school for- the fgd
And wondering why I'm such a stubborn person who can't listen to everyone else other than my own dumb mind
But something in me says "you will pull through today"
That voice is not me
That's my master, my strength and provider, my creator.
I will pull through today, because He lives.





