this is me ♔
25/10 blessed
Saturday, October 25, 2014 | 10/25/2014 10:44:00 PM | 0 comments
Today was a pretty magical day (((((:
1. Took a cab for ys rehearsal cos I was running late and dad made me take one/told me not be late for first rehearsal so I ended up reaching 10mins early/just enough time (:

2. Like I tweeted (and no one cared about), the music awakened my senses and made me feel so happy on the way home because idk I felt like my soul was lifted 
We played Dvorak and Handel and like omg I can't even play those kind of level of songs in band (we play like LOL Adele) 
But okay I shall stop complaining about band cos i intend to stay until syf (/there are enough solos/solis/fun parts + great conductor that make me not want to quit Yet)
Handel was so fun cos it's baroque and there so many running notes that I everytime I think about it I start laughing xD
quite sad that I cnnt play for concert but there will be more opportunities to come right? But still ohmy marvelous first rehearsal (: 
Thank God for the opportunity (: 
(Oh yeah in case you're slow like I usually am and haven't realized HAHAHAHA yup I am privileged to be granted a place in snyo/snys(: )

3. Was wondering how to fly back to tpy at 230 cos rehearsal was 1230-230 and children ministry rehearsal for tmr's worship was at 3
So I was like tryin to speed walk out of the ulu moe cca branch when I saw a familiar car that I nearly walked past
Hahahaa mama came to pick me (':
And she texted me but no I didn't check my phone even after rehearsal cos like too enchanted by music HAHA
So she honked and I was like jaw drop and v happy/blessed on the way home 
Still had 10mins to go home and breathe/grab a bite before going for worship rehearsal 

4. Worship rehearsal ran through smoothly and vv well today God really blessed me w exceptional peace/comfort today cos I didn't feel stressed during e rehearsal and everything was just fluid so I enjoyed e session a lot and I like e songs too ((:

5. Went for D'L's opening party today and I really think it's one of e grandest parties ever held for TOP parties 
Felt abit inferior when we reached cos all e cars in e carpark were like Merz/ BMW/VW but we drove a normal car (still I'm thankful cos we have a car and some ppl overseas have to walk dk how many km everyday just to get to sch/get water blablabla) also yeah our unit isn't v big+ some compromises have to be made so really we aren't that good but after today I still have positive vibes for like this whole thing and I'm grateful through it all (-: 

The party was really really fun I'm glad I went (:
Once we reached we went to eat HAHAHAHA and the food was so good! We had bbq buffet until super full alr, then just as we were about to move on to continue viewing, sushi and desert plates came out so we went to kope and eat again hahaha 
That's not the end
So when we were so full we walked to the swimming pool area and my jaw dropped cos they had the top 10 best hawker centre stall booths there like katong laksa, hokkien mee, carrot cake, mee siam, rojak and all that (I can't rmb what e shop names were but all e kind that ppl see the name and can recognize) 
We were too full to eat thoughhh!
Then we saw ice cream booth so we kids went to queue for it hahaha (-:
Purple sprinkles on the ice cream cos purple + "illuminate" is the theme of the place (: 
Took photos at the photo booth which was quite fun cos we had stuntsmen  behind us HAHA

(Me and sissy saw another booth and we went to take again afterwards)

They printed the number of photos for e no. of ppl ie one person gets 1 photo each and i felt that e service was really good (: 

Okay getting bored of myself and my lot stories shall just post pics then talk 
They invited violinists and saxophonists to perform around the estate and this dude was really cool he was e only one on a what-do-you-call-it bike while playing ahh super impressed (-: 

Look at the balloons!!! I really wanted the purple balloons with lights inside (really really badly) but when me and sissy went to the kids booth later on to ask for it they werent making anymore alr )':
Also before that we went to queue up for cotton candy at the kiddy area and when it reached our turn the machine conked up hahaha (but e other machines at other parts of e estate worked so we got em eventually (: )

Pretty excited esp cos of like the movie theatre, 4 karaoke rooms, billiard rooms, random gardens (the one for our block is Maze Garden which isn't really a maze but yeah got e feel) and everything else HAHAHAHA 
Okay sorry I hope I don't sound like I'm showing off I'm just pretty excited!
And I'm talking about e seemingly retarded/lame stuff of the new place/of the party cos the cooler-to-everyone-else stuff has alr been mentioned on e news 
Yes, this whole event was on 10pm news tnite cos it was so exaggerated and loud 

Just wanted to talk about e climax of the whole day/night/event (:
We had fireworkssss(((((:
First time seeing it so close to me and I looked up and my mouth was open like some idiot and I kept wanting to laugh hahaha but it was really magicalllll (: 



And my family is quite hilarious we brought the huge silver fish balloon/decorations for the poolside table home although don't have purple balloon and i couldn't stop laughing hahaha
Also I drank like 10 cups of sweet drinks today I think cos there were ppl walkin around e entire estate serving us drinks guess who's gonna get diabetes and die (or alr dying from it) 

Then we entered the lift and I saw the same dude who was there when we reached at 4+ wearing a tired smile as he pressed the lift for us again. 
I imagined him just standing in that new enclosed box of a lift (quite suffocating cos all e chemicals/renovations/ppl stench) going up and down for a few hours until 9pm; how tiring it must have been to plaster a smile and do this for so long. 
I said thank you as I walked out but I guess that was when reality dropped back on me again: life's ironic and never fair
As we left, e bmws and merz and every other thing stopped mattering to me.

I will give thanks because i am blessed.
I cnnt control how this world will work,
I can't help e dude with anything 
But I will give thanks, and with everything I have, I will treasure and appreciate them more, for myself and for those that don't have them
One day, one day I will give everyone I see something better than what i can give now
One day, there will be no more pain, inequality and suffering.
I will work hard for that.

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
25/10 blessed
Saturday, October 25, 2014 | 10/25/2014 10:44:00 PM | 0 comments
Today was a pretty magical day (((((:
1. Took a cab for ys rehearsal cos I was running late and dad made me take one/told me not be late for first rehearsal so I ended up reaching 10mins early/just enough time (:

2. Like I tweeted (and no one cared about), the music awakened my senses and made me feel so happy on the way home because idk I felt like my soul was lifted 
We played Dvorak and Handel and like omg I can't even play those kind of level of songs in band (we play like LOL Adele) 
But okay I shall stop complaining about band cos i intend to stay until syf (/there are enough solos/solis/fun parts + great conductor that make me not want to quit Yet)
Handel was so fun cos it's baroque and there so many running notes that I everytime I think about it I start laughing xD
quite sad that I cnnt play for concert but there will be more opportunities to come right? But still ohmy marvelous first rehearsal (: 
Thank God for the opportunity (: 
(Oh yeah in case you're slow like I usually am and haven't realized HAHAHAHA yup I am privileged to be granted a place in snyo/snys(: )

3. Was wondering how to fly back to tpy at 230 cos rehearsal was 1230-230 and children ministry rehearsal for tmr's worship was at 3
So I was like tryin to speed walk out of the ulu moe cca branch when I saw a familiar car that I nearly walked past
Hahahaa mama came to pick me (':
And she texted me but no I didn't check my phone even after rehearsal cos like too enchanted by music HAHA
So she honked and I was like jaw drop and v happy/blessed on the way home 
Still had 10mins to go home and breathe/grab a bite before going for worship rehearsal 

4. Worship rehearsal ran through smoothly and vv well today God really blessed me w exceptional peace/comfort today cos I didn't feel stressed during e rehearsal and everything was just fluid so I enjoyed e session a lot and I like e songs too ((:

5. Went for D'L's opening party today and I really think it's one of e grandest parties ever held for TOP parties 
Felt abit inferior when we reached cos all e cars in e carpark were like Merz/ BMW/VW but we drove a normal car (still I'm thankful cos we have a car and some ppl overseas have to walk dk how many km everyday just to get to sch/get water blablabla) also yeah our unit isn't v big+ some compromises have to be made so really we aren't that good but after today I still have positive vibes for like this whole thing and I'm grateful through it all (-: 

The party was really really fun I'm glad I went (:
Once we reached we went to eat HAHAHAHA and the food was so good! We had bbq buffet until super full alr, then just as we were about to move on to continue viewing, sushi and desert plates came out so we went to kope and eat again hahaha 
That's not the end
So when we were so full we walked to the swimming pool area and my jaw dropped cos they had the top 10 best hawker centre stall booths there like katong laksa, hokkien mee, carrot cake, mee siam, rojak and all that (I can't rmb what e shop names were but all e kind that ppl see the name and can recognize) 
We were too full to eat thoughhh!
Then we saw ice cream booth so we kids went to queue for it hahaha (-:
Purple sprinkles on the ice cream cos purple + "illuminate" is the theme of the place (: 
Took photos at the photo booth which was quite fun cos we had stuntsmen  behind us HAHA

(Me and sissy saw another booth and we went to take again afterwards)

They printed the number of photos for e no. of ppl ie one person gets 1 photo each and i felt that e service was really good (: 

Okay getting bored of myself and my lot stories shall just post pics then talk 
They invited violinists and saxophonists to perform around the estate and this dude was really cool he was e only one on a what-do-you-call-it bike while playing ahh super impressed (-: 

Look at the balloons!!! I really wanted the purple balloons with lights inside (really really badly) but when me and sissy went to the kids booth later on to ask for it they werent making anymore alr )':
Also before that we went to queue up for cotton candy at the kiddy area and when it reached our turn the machine conked up hahaha (but e other machines at other parts of e estate worked so we got em eventually (: )

Pretty excited esp cos of like the movie theatre, 4 karaoke rooms, billiard rooms, random gardens (the one for our block is Maze Garden which isn't really a maze but yeah got e feel) and everything else HAHAHAHA 
Okay sorry I hope I don't sound like I'm showing off I'm just pretty excited!
And I'm talking about e seemingly retarded/lame stuff of the new place/of the party cos the cooler-to-everyone-else stuff has alr been mentioned on e news 
Yes, this whole event was on 10pm news tnite cos it was so exaggerated and loud 

Just wanted to talk about e climax of the whole day/night/event (:
We had fireworkssss(((((:
First time seeing it so close to me and I looked up and my mouth was open like some idiot and I kept wanting to laugh hahaha but it was really magicalllll (: 



And my family is quite hilarious we brought the huge silver fish balloon/decorations for the poolside table home although don't have purple balloon and i couldn't stop laughing hahaha
Also I drank like 10 cups of sweet drinks today I think cos there were ppl walkin around e entire estate serving us drinks guess who's gonna get diabetes and die (or alr dying from it) 

Then we entered the lift and I saw the same dude who was there when we reached at 4+ wearing a tired smile as he pressed the lift for us again. 
I imagined him just standing in that new enclosed box of a lift (quite suffocating cos all e chemicals/renovations/ppl stench) going up and down for a few hours until 9pm; how tiring it must have been to plaster a smile and do this for so long. 
I said thank you as I walked out but I guess that was when reality dropped back on me again: life's ironic and never fair
As we left, e bmws and merz and every other thing stopped mattering to me.

I will give thanks because i am blessed.
I cnnt control how this world will work,
I can't help e dude with anything 
But I will give thanks, and with everything I have, I will treasure and appreciate them more, for myself and for those that don't have them
One day, one day I will give everyone I see something better than what i can give now
One day, there will be no more pain, inequality and suffering.
I will work hard for that.

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket