4/9 deflated balloon
Friday, September 5, 2014 | 9/05/2014 05:45:00 AM | 0 comments
All I wanted to do was to tweet 5 pics
And twitter had to limit to 4
And then crash until I can't even view my own account/dk if it still exists
But well at least 2 good things:
1. I learnt how to select the 4 I wanted which were the most impt to me/realized that e fifth is still not so important to me
2. I will not be distracted and go to sleep
Guess who fell asleep after practicing only for 1hour
Guess who's more than screwed and feeling lost because sudden lost the push idek how
Lwh in case you don't alr realize, it's not the time now to be quitting urmg
Then there's promos to start on
Guess who's feeling like a deflated balloon
(Credits to cole cos she used it once last semester and now deflated balloon is one of my favourite expressions cos it's apt)
Today was officially the last day of term3 and I'm still wonderig what I've been doing/have accomplished this entire year
Sigh
Shall go get a good rest now and start tmr properly eg guess who finally decided to prioritize/plan morning jogs in her schedule again cos think the mind and body both need it
Also I kinda want to consult the teachers esp history but i haven't revised anything and ms heng for some reason left me out of her consult x///////
Nvm I can do all things with God
Christ is enough for meeeee (listen to the song by Hillsong one of my all time faves it's greater than great)
To a better day tmrrrrr
God please keep me goinggggg
Also on a sn thankyou God for letting me realize that it's impossible right before anythig happened; now all's left is to collect back the thoughts and lock up!
Focus lwh focus focus focus focus screams in your face FOCUS
5 days to dipabrsm
20 days to promos
28 days to freedom











