this is me ♔
15/9
Monday, September 15, 2014 | 9/15/2014 11:00:00 PM | 0 comments
Today I realized that I can't hug the wind but the wind always hugs me, and the feeling of being hugged by the wind makes me (((((': 

Today I realized I overexposed myself in ways that I should not have, because the little bits left need to be kept and hidden not shown out in the open

Today I realized I really did learn a lot from my past which I share as advice but cannot myself heed

Today I realized my reflexes are still too strong

Today I realized how badly I need to get everything out of my head  
 
We love the ones who ignore us and ignore the ones who love us- but why?

Hehehe deleted fb twitter insta ytd (and you in the process) see y'all after promos


 
Thank you, Walt Disney (:  

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
15/9
Monday, September 15, 2014 | 9/15/2014 11:00:00 PM | 0 comments
Today I realized that I can't hug the wind but the wind always hugs me, and the feeling of being hugged by the wind makes me (((((': 

Today I realized I overexposed myself in ways that I should not have, because the little bits left need to be kept and hidden not shown out in the open

Today I realized I really did learn a lot from my past which I share as advice but cannot myself heed

Today I realized my reflexes are still too strong

Today I realized how badly I need to get everything out of my head  
 
We love the ones who ignore us and ignore the ones who love us- but why?

Hehehe deleted fb twitter insta ytd (and you in the process) see y'all after promos


 
Thank you, Walt Disney (:  

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket