this is me ♔
7/6 pompeii
Saturday, June 7, 2014 | 6/07/2014 01:54:00 AM | 0 comments
It's 1.10am and I'm feeling completely exhausted 
It's not people who make me angry that get me so tired  
It's the people that I can't get angry over 

Why do such things come my way when I'm overseas, physically away from burdens and mentally just about to shut down 
It didn't feel one bit right-so propagated
And it's never going to
Idk how to solve it
Idek what to say or if I'm even supposed or allowed to say anything

I wish I could just let go of everything 
Everything 
Sometimes I feel that life would be easier if I didn't want to have anyone in my life at all, didn't care about any thing, didn't have anyone to care about me-heck, if I could just not want this life anymore. 
The problem lies in the fact that I can't
And while millions are trying hard to fight for their lives in different parts of the world, i shouldn't be thinking of giving up on mine (look at me so well and fat having used up so much resources) 
 
I feel like a terrible nuisance and spoilt brat for throwing such a huge tantrum here
But this thing called emotions has been like volcano lava that went from a stage of bubbling to escaping from the crater (I'm sorry I'm not a geog student) and rushing towards me 

I'm tired of the complexities of human character and being unable to understand what people are doing and why they do what they do
I'm tired of being such an idiot, such a fool, nsuch a loser in this thing called friendship (or ships to sum up my whole life)

I don't know anything now 
I can't tell who cares and who doesn't for most 
I don't even want to know whether people Really care or don't Really care
Just care or Don't care.
Whattheheck forget it idew to know anything now

/

In this whole situation 
The only person who would be able to understand me is you
But you don't exist anymore, and
Now, I am starting to wish you never did at all. 
/

God help me
Feeling like I can't do this anymore,
But remind me that with you I can.
I can, 
I always can.


Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
7/6 pompeii
Saturday, June 7, 2014 | 6/07/2014 01:54:00 AM | 0 comments
It's 1.10am and I'm feeling completely exhausted 
It's not people who make me angry that get me so tired  
It's the people that I can't get angry over 

Why do such things come my way when I'm overseas, physically away from burdens and mentally just about to shut down 
It didn't feel one bit right-so propagated
And it's never going to
Idk how to solve it
Idek what to say or if I'm even supposed or allowed to say anything

I wish I could just let go of everything 
Everything 
Sometimes I feel that life would be easier if I didn't want to have anyone in my life at all, didn't care about any thing, didn't have anyone to care about me-heck, if I could just not want this life anymore. 
The problem lies in the fact that I can't
And while millions are trying hard to fight for their lives in different parts of the world, i shouldn't be thinking of giving up on mine (look at me so well and fat having used up so much resources) 
 
I feel like a terrible nuisance and spoilt brat for throwing such a huge tantrum here
But this thing called emotions has been like volcano lava that went from a stage of bubbling to escaping from the crater (I'm sorry I'm not a geog student) and rushing towards me 

I'm tired of the complexities of human character and being unable to understand what people are doing and why they do what they do
I'm tired of being such an idiot, such a fool, nsuch a loser in this thing called friendship (or ships to sum up my whole life)

I don't know anything now 
I can't tell who cares and who doesn't for most 
I don't even want to know whether people Really care or don't Really care
Just care or Don't care.
Whattheheck forget it idew to know anything now

/

In this whole situation 
The only person who would be able to understand me is you
But you don't exist anymore, and
Now, I am starting to wish you never did at all. 
/

God help me
Feeling like I can't do this anymore,
But remind me that with you I can.
I can, 
I always can.


Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket