this is me ♔
2/4 10mins
Tuesday, April 1, 2014 | 4/01/2014 05:50:00 PM | 0 comments
1. Later today:
•PE-NAPFA trial 5 items
Asking me to run 2.4km after sec2 is one matter 
Asking me to do 5 items after not having done it since sec1 napfa is another. 
Plus we haven't had any practice this year.
I feel like crying thinking about tomorrow. 
Dad told me I could stay out if I wanted to/no need push
But I told myself I will try. Even if I fail, I will try. 
Btw look at my really supportive sister (then my really supportive dad!) 
 


•Math: lecture test 
Thus far, the only subject with the ability to make me cry is math, because I actually like it, and work for it, and failing it actually hurts so badly.
I hope I won't cry tomorrow, because crying won't do anything. I cannot change reality, but I'm able to change my reaction. 

•IoC. I can't explain how nervous I am now, esp since I'm suddenly tripping over my words and exceeding time limit by like 5secs. 
I feel rlly confused and unsure but I will just go up and say my piece.
Tried to insert humour, impressions, anything even, somewhere.
I gave up, because it isn't me to do so.
Even e econs tutor/ct was saying "you trying for council right? If join council must be able to talk a lot of rubbish and make jokes" 
If that's the reason why I eventually don't get into council, I'm totally fine with it.
I mean, I was running for council, not for a circus. 
I don't get the link- why do councillors have to be jokers? I'm not a joker. I try sometimes but everyone knows I fail cos I'm simply too awkward. So I'll go straight to the point that I'm running cos I'm serious about doing work. And for the last time, I'm not auditioning to join a circus.

Tmr will suck like shit but I will smile my way through and try to see the best in everything. If I don't and you see me crying or something please scold me or slap me awake.
Life is not going to stop for me or change for me! 

2. Today I was really excited cos I gave out my white choc chip macadamia cookies but they weren't well received esp in class hahahahaha while some others who I gave individually were like "how come only have 2 I want more" 
Next time I'm giving individual! Not my class' fault also I think it's just tastes and preferences hahaha give individually makes me feel less stressed and can give more portion to the few that I give (: 
And today I (as a secretary) tried the first April fool's prank in my life but we failed so miserably I don't think anyone even noticed anything about our prank. I was rlly excited to finally be able to prank someone but it failed ahaha nvm it was really fun and with the funny/cool TROLLS  (~:

3. Hahaha to be honest the only 2 nicknames that have existed in my life are Adel and Adele. Sudden explosion/variation of nicknames this year but I guess I will try to adapt. 

4. My body has been showing signs of screwing up and I've been trying to survive with migraines and blurred visions and sore cheekbones these few days. But I think before I raise any alarm with anyone (like my parents), I shall just try to get more sleep these few days hahaha! Also, I've realized that laughter indeed is one of the best medicines(-: 只要笑一笑,没什么事情过不了!

5. I love my family and my home and everything here the most. So much comfort and I really really really can't stop thinking about my family these few days. 
On Sat I was still having some cramps and for dinner daddy asked Helen to cook fishball cabbage soup. Guess what was inside- canned abalones xD the soup was extra sweet cos of e abalone sauce and I felt so warm and happy. He also asked Helen to make birds' nest for us and my tummy really felt super good. Not like we're rich or what and can eat often, but also not like they are anything much haha idk how to say, anwww from all these small simple acts I really felt so loved. Then on sun it was just me dad and Ben. Dad packed Ben a meal that was the cost of both our meals tgt and I felt so blessed and teary cos my dad loves my bro (and me too) so much!  For us it wasn't ex food but he waited 30mins for 2 super famous Thai dishes thing then both of us shared (-: 
Also my sister who usually is the most supportive sister sarcastically spent 30mins going through econs with me and dumping all her notes to me cos I think my mom told her that i failed both econs tests and she was shocked and prolly felt pretty bad for me. I was so touched I nearly felt like crying when she was explaining stuff to me halfway
(But at the end of the day there are still 10000 other econs things I don't understand/gotta work on)
简单就是幸福 (:

6. Tmr will be a rough day, which is why I've taken this bit of time to remind myself that life really is good. God has blessed someone so undeserving like me with everything I need. What more can I ask for. 
Even if everything goes wrong,
Even if my life continues staying upside down,
I will be thankful and remain happy, because life is great.

So I spent the time that most other candidates spent watching videos that have Already Been Uploaded at 12am blogging hahaha (ours is not up yet cos I think hk went to sleep) 
I willllll work my way around tomorrow. Dreading it pretty damn badly but I can face tomorrow because He lives (:

靠着那加给我力量的,凡事都能做!-腓力比书4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. -Phillipians 4:13

Jiayou Adel, 5 items only won't die! 
All the Best MARS, it's the final lap!






Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
2/4 10mins
Tuesday, April 1, 2014 | 4/01/2014 05:50:00 PM | 0 comments
1. Later today:
•PE-NAPFA trial 5 items
Asking me to run 2.4km after sec2 is one matter 
Asking me to do 5 items after not having done it since sec1 napfa is another. 
Plus we haven't had any practice this year.
I feel like crying thinking about tomorrow. 
Dad told me I could stay out if I wanted to/no need push
But I told myself I will try. Even if I fail, I will try. 
Btw look at my really supportive sister (then my really supportive dad!) 
 


•Math: lecture test 
Thus far, the only subject with the ability to make me cry is math, because I actually like it, and work for it, and failing it actually hurts so badly.
I hope I won't cry tomorrow, because crying won't do anything. I cannot change reality, but I'm able to change my reaction. 

•IoC. I can't explain how nervous I am now, esp since I'm suddenly tripping over my words and exceeding time limit by like 5secs. 
I feel rlly confused and unsure but I will just go up and say my piece.
Tried to insert humour, impressions, anything even, somewhere.
I gave up, because it isn't me to do so.
Even e econs tutor/ct was saying "you trying for council right? If join council must be able to talk a lot of rubbish and make jokes" 
If that's the reason why I eventually don't get into council, I'm totally fine with it.
I mean, I was running for council, not for a circus. 
I don't get the link- why do councillors have to be jokers? I'm not a joker. I try sometimes but everyone knows I fail cos I'm simply too awkward. So I'll go straight to the point that I'm running cos I'm serious about doing work. And for the last time, I'm not auditioning to join a circus.

Tmr will suck like shit but I will smile my way through and try to see the best in everything. If I don't and you see me crying or something please scold me or slap me awake.
Life is not going to stop for me or change for me! 

2. Today I was really excited cos I gave out my white choc chip macadamia cookies but they weren't well received esp in class hahahahaha while some others who I gave individually were like "how come only have 2 I want more" 
Next time I'm giving individual! Not my class' fault also I think it's just tastes and preferences hahaha give individually makes me feel less stressed and can give more portion to the few that I give (: 
And today I (as a secretary) tried the first April fool's prank in my life but we failed so miserably I don't think anyone even noticed anything about our prank. I was rlly excited to finally be able to prank someone but it failed ahaha nvm it was really fun and with the funny/cool TROLLS  (~:

3. Hahaha to be honest the only 2 nicknames that have existed in my life are Adel and Adele. Sudden explosion/variation of nicknames this year but I guess I will try to adapt. 

4. My body has been showing signs of screwing up and I've been trying to survive with migraines and blurred visions and sore cheekbones these few days. But I think before I raise any alarm with anyone (like my parents), I shall just try to get more sleep these few days hahaha! Also, I've realized that laughter indeed is one of the best medicines(-: 只要笑一笑,没什么事情过不了!

5. I love my family and my home and everything here the most. So much comfort and I really really really can't stop thinking about my family these few days. 
On Sat I was still having some cramps and for dinner daddy asked Helen to cook fishball cabbage soup. Guess what was inside- canned abalones xD the soup was extra sweet cos of e abalone sauce and I felt so warm and happy. He also asked Helen to make birds' nest for us and my tummy really felt super good. Not like we're rich or what and can eat often, but also not like they are anything much haha idk how to say, anwww from all these small simple acts I really felt so loved. Then on sun it was just me dad and Ben. Dad packed Ben a meal that was the cost of both our meals tgt and I felt so blessed and teary cos my dad loves my bro (and me too) so much!  For us it wasn't ex food but he waited 30mins for 2 super famous Thai dishes thing then both of us shared (-: 
Also my sister who usually is the most supportive sister sarcastically spent 30mins going through econs with me and dumping all her notes to me cos I think my mom told her that i failed both econs tests and she was shocked and prolly felt pretty bad for me. I was so touched I nearly felt like crying when she was explaining stuff to me halfway
(But at the end of the day there are still 10000 other econs things I don't understand/gotta work on)
简单就是幸福 (:

6. Tmr will be a rough day, which is why I've taken this bit of time to remind myself that life really is good. God has blessed someone so undeserving like me with everything I need. What more can I ask for. 
Even if everything goes wrong,
Even if my life continues staying upside down,
I will be thankful and remain happy, because life is great.

So I spent the time that most other candidates spent watching videos that have Already Been Uploaded at 12am blogging hahaha (ours is not up yet cos I think hk went to sleep) 
I willllll work my way around tomorrow. Dreading it pretty damn badly but I can face tomorrow because He lives (:

靠着那加给我力量的,凡事都能做!-腓力比书4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. -Phillipians 4:13

Jiayou Adel, 5 items only won't die! 
All the Best MARS, it's the final lap!






Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket