this is me ♔
19/4 breakeven
Thursday, April 17, 2014 | 4/17/2014 08:49:00 PM | 0 comments
•A new emptied bottle
A little bit of coca-cola added in every day 
It's filled
The bottle lid capped tight.
The bottle's been shaken
Shaken.
Shaken.
No, the plastic structure insists.
No, the bottle lid resists.
No, the bottle will not give in.
Not a single drop will leak.
Everything'll be contained just well enough.

•"You aren't good enough" it said.
"You aren't good enough" he said.
"You aren't good enough" he said.
"You aren't good enough" he said.
"You aren't good enough." she said
"You aren't good enough." she said
"You aren't good enough." she said
"You aren't good enough" she said
"You aren't good enough" they said.
"You aren't good enough" it said.
"You aren't good enough" they said.
"You aren't good enough" he said.
"You could've done better. I expect more from you. You weren't good enough" she said.
"You aren't good enough" it said.
"You aren't good enough" he said
"You aren't good enough" she said
"You aren't good enough" she said.
"You aren't good enough" many say.
"You aren't good enough" most think.
"You aren't good enough" everything points.
"You aren't good enough"- a universal fact. 

"Because you are precious in my eyes, and honored, and I love you,... Fear not, for I am with you;"
Isaiah 43:4-5/ESV
"But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God." 
John 1:12/ESV
"It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; He will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.”
Deuteronomy 31:8

"Who am I? 
That the Lord of all the earth, 
Would care to know my name, 
Would care to feel my hurt. 
Who am I? 
That the bright and morning star, 
Would choose to light the way, 
For my ever wondering heart. 

Not because of who I am. 
But because of what you've done. 
Not because of what I've done. 
But because of who you are. 


I am a flower quickly fading, 
Here today and gone tomorrow. 
A wave tossed in the ocean, 
A vapor in the wind. 
Still you hear me when I'm calling, 
Lord you catch me when I'm falling, 
And you told me who I am. 
I am yours. 
I am yours. 


Who am I? 
That the eyes that see my sin 
Would look on me with love 
And watch me rise again 
Who am I? 
That the voice that calm the sea, 
Would call out through the rain, 
And calm the storm in me. 

Whom shall I fear?
Whom shall I fear?
Cos I am Yours
I am Yours."
--Who Am I/ Casting Crowns

http://youtu.be/C53GgUJ6y-Y  



"When i feel down, i look to you
When i feel low, your words ring true
Its not by might or in my strength
But it's by your spirit moving in my life
Cos God you are my life

I will praise you
You're everything to me
I'll live for you
You're the reason that i sing
I won't go back to the way it used to be
Cos i've found you and your everything to me

At times when i look down and all i see is
Sinking sand
I'm thankful that it's you the solid rock on
Which i stand"
--Everything to me/ Planetshakers
http://youtu.be/Hjvjuos6ckY


Pray. Praise. Patience; 祷告,赞美,等待。
Pray more.


• I need to stop being a 'porcupine', deemed by even the family members now.
I need to stop hurting others.
I need to be less selfish. 
I need to have more patience.
I need to have a bigger heart.
In return, I need patience.

• the joke of a hug lover who fears hugs.

•"Out of breath, I am left hoping someday I'll breathe again
I'll breathe again"
-Sara Bareilles/Breathe Again

•"I’m still alive but I’m barely breathing.

I’m barely breathing but I’m still alive." -an optimist. 


Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
19/4 breakeven
Thursday, April 17, 2014 | 4/17/2014 08:49:00 PM | 0 comments
•A new emptied bottle
A little bit of coca-cola added in every day 
It's filled
The bottle lid capped tight.
The bottle's been shaken
Shaken.
Shaken.
No, the plastic structure insists.
No, the bottle lid resists.
No, the bottle will not give in.
Not a single drop will leak.
Everything'll be contained just well enough.

•"You aren't good enough" it said.
"You aren't good enough" he said.
"You aren't good enough" he said.
"You aren't good enough" he said.
"You aren't good enough." she said
"You aren't good enough." she said
"You aren't good enough." she said
"You aren't good enough" she said
"You aren't good enough" they said.
"You aren't good enough" it said.
"You aren't good enough" they said.
"You aren't good enough" he said.
"You could've done better. I expect more from you. You weren't good enough" she said.
"You aren't good enough" it said.
"You aren't good enough" he said
"You aren't good enough" she said
"You aren't good enough" she said.
"You aren't good enough" many say.
"You aren't good enough" most think.
"You aren't good enough" everything points.
"You aren't good enough"- a universal fact. 

"Because you are precious in my eyes, and honored, and I love you,... Fear not, for I am with you;"
Isaiah 43:4-5/ESV
"But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God." 
John 1:12/ESV
"It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; He will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.”
Deuteronomy 31:8

"Who am I? 
That the Lord of all the earth, 
Would care to know my name, 
Would care to feel my hurt. 
Who am I? 
That the bright and morning star, 
Would choose to light the way, 
For my ever wondering heart. 

Not because of who I am. 
But because of what you've done. 
Not because of what I've done. 
But because of who you are. 


I am a flower quickly fading, 
Here today and gone tomorrow. 
A wave tossed in the ocean, 
A vapor in the wind. 
Still you hear me when I'm calling, 
Lord you catch me when I'm falling, 
And you told me who I am. 
I am yours. 
I am yours. 


Who am I? 
That the eyes that see my sin 
Would look on me with love 
And watch me rise again 
Who am I? 
That the voice that calm the sea, 
Would call out through the rain, 
And calm the storm in me. 

Whom shall I fear?
Whom shall I fear?
Cos I am Yours
I am Yours."
--Who Am I/ Casting Crowns

http://youtu.be/C53GgUJ6y-Y  



"When i feel down, i look to you
When i feel low, your words ring true
Its not by might or in my strength
But it's by your spirit moving in my life
Cos God you are my life

I will praise you
You're everything to me
I'll live for you
You're the reason that i sing
I won't go back to the way it used to be
Cos i've found you and your everything to me

At times when i look down and all i see is
Sinking sand
I'm thankful that it's you the solid rock on
Which i stand"
--Everything to me/ Planetshakers
http://youtu.be/Hjvjuos6ckY


Pray. Praise. Patience; 祷告,赞美,等待。
Pray more.


• I need to stop being a 'porcupine', deemed by even the family members now.
I need to stop hurting others.
I need to be less selfish. 
I need to have more patience.
I need to have a bigger heart.
In return, I need patience.

• the joke of a hug lover who fears hugs.

•"Out of breath, I am left hoping someday I'll breathe again
I'll breathe again"
-Sara Bareilles/Breathe Again

•"I’m still alive but I’m barely breathing.

I’m barely breathing but I’m still alive." -an optimist. 


Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket