19/3 安静
Wednesday, March 19, 2014 | 3/19/2014 12:02:00 AM | 0 comments
#np 安静-周杰伦
So exhausted I feel like screaming I feel like dying I feel like laughing hahahahaha
I haven't managed to complete any piece of homework cos of commitments every single day-I have been reaching school at like 8am and home at 11pm past 2 days sigh but I'm trusting God to lead te way I will get my shit done somehow
Decided to wake up early tmr instead cos slept at 3am ytd and I'm feeling worse than a zombie /sudden feels like crying now for real effect/
This holiday feels worse than normal school days ahhh
Nvm, Tomorrow will be better!!!!
I will rest tnite and gain more strength for tomorrow and work harder tmr
I really miss so many people and many things and my Life oh my Life! even miss the mugging parts of my life >< at least I was able to mug ha.ha.ha
I miss my family so muchhhh
I want warm hugssss and fun and warmth and a restful+peaceful March holidays but nvm I entered hc fully prepared for life like this it's time to prove that I am Stronger than all the nonsense that's happened these few days!!!
Actually these few days have been quite ok-fun just that I think my energy is near zapped out. Nvm God will give strength ba );
Praying for tmr Approval of Materials II (approval/check of campaign materials)!
Also I'm feeling terribly confused, a little saddened and quite hopeless over some stupid nonsense really hoping thoughts will clear up soon urgh hate this lame feeling







