this is me ♔
17/3 counting stars
Sunday, March 16, 2014 | 3/16/2014 11:16:00 PM | 0 comments
Hello! Suddenly felt the pressing urge to blogggg ahaha but this post is non conclusive of everything this week! 

1. Thankyou Father (:  
I give thanks for everything that's happened in this time that's made me smile and laugh and feel warm and happy, which is basically 85% of all of "this time" (: 

I thank God for every bad moment that has happened in this time because they remind me to treasure the good times more (: 

Thank God for the 1 week break that though will not feel like a break at all, but will be a break still hahaha. I feel really happy and thankful that I can set today aside for just resting and slacking instead of having to chiong stuff. I mean with the way life is now, being able to Not rush anything is kinda a blessing for me (:

2. Campaigning
To be honest, I've had thoughts of pulling out more than once, cos I know/have realized myself that... I'm probably not gonna make it in.

To begin with, anyone who sees me for the first time will not be impressed by my size or my looks. Neither will they be when they hear me speak, because I am simply not that kind of person. The heaviest thing on my mind right now is IoC next wed. I have yet to start drafting any kind of speech I can make, because I am bad at expressing myself. (Maybe God is fair in the way that I can't express myself well with words and stuff but my face is kinda tell it all) I am so fat that I do not even have the right to say that I look fat/feel bad for being so fat. Being able to whine that one is fat publicly is a right that only slim people have, because the truth is they aren't and others are able to tell them that they aren't. I look so bad (esp with lack of sleep) that I don't even dare to look at pics taken of me, even more not the videos we took for campaign video. With just these, I know, my chances are already lower than the average.

Next, most of the people running have really supportive friends. Like a group of 4 had 10 people painting their banner when our group of 5 had 3 ppl that one afternoon cos the other 2 had stuff on and no one else wanted to help us. I think the other 4 are all really popular so let's just talk about me ahaha. ((I'm super thankful for te A12 people that came down to help one of the other afternoons and sped up our whole process by at least 3X (although y'all might've felt like you didn't do much). ))
At that point, things were kinda tough for me (esp since I'm nt an artsyfartsy person) and I actually Tried to get someone down to help. The friend from the past said "ok I'll be down when I'm done in a while!" And never came HAHAHAHAHAHA. I didn't bother to ask anyone else after that. Then when we were done, some people were like "oh you could've asked me for help blablabla" so I was thinking during video that I could try to ask people again coz like maybe the banner stuff I didn't even really ask for help right? (we needed people to cameo and dance Wild Wild West for us without their faces being seen) so I tried, and nope. We're done with our video, and we've decided to just scrap that whole lame chunk HAHAHAHA.
Tbh, Ive always hated to ask for help because of instances like that where I feel so guilty for troubling others and being overreliant even when factually, at the end of the day, have they even done anything? XD
I actually legitly felt sad when we decided to scrap that part, but I told myself that it's nobody's fault. 

Wait. I think i sound like I'm blaming people for nt helping me, but I just wanna clarify that Nope, nobody owes me anything or needs to help me with anything at all. I'm thankful for people who help, but if they don't it's their right and I'll still treat em as my friends (HAHAHAHAHAHA i guess xD) 
So, if it's anyone to blame, its me. It's my fault for not being good enough for some people who I call friends HAHAHAHA. I am simply too lousy and awful. 

I've learnt lessons though from these experiences- I've mainly learnt that people from my past are people from my past. I have to learn to close that secondary school chapter and move on and stop dreaming about things that would never happen to someone as undeserving as me. 

So yup. I wanted to pull out a few times, cos of that mainly. This isn't even about popularity. I was thinking realistically- if even people who know me are like that, am I gonna be able to convince 500 ppl to support me? How on earth am I going to?

It's the battle of being stronger than pulling out once I face difficulties VS being realistic enough to face the truth so as to prevent myself from falling/being scarred again. I've tried to tell some friends about this, but what they usually chidingly ask me in return is simply "why are you always so negative?"
Here's where I'm confused- as my friend, idk if they're right that I need to learn to be more positive and more hopeful, or if I should wonder if they are rlly my friends cos they might not have seen the amount of times I've fallen and hit pit bottom. 

Anw, the conclu is just that I'm in a pretty bad dilemma now but I don't expect anyone to understand at all/anymore, because few people on earth have te ability to be as screwed up as I am xD 

Brings me back to why I wanna run. I've never really told anyone why. Simply put, I want to try to run and do this for God. But I'm not gonna elaborate cos I'd be threadig on thin ice and anticipating campaign demerits. As of now, I think I might just hold on for a while longer:
•Responsibility- I cannot pull out now and leave my 4 groupmates/my partner like that. Also, idw to increase chances for those who some people hve told me they have skepticisms about, so if I could at least serve as a deterrence to others for my group mates to succeed, i would do so, even if I emerge at the end scarred again. (Not saying that I should get in or that no one should have skepticisms about me! I'm alr useless/out of the picture in this case hahaha)

• What's meant to be, will be. I believe that if God wants me to get in, He will make a way for me. And if He doesn't, it's simply because He has much greater plans for me in future, and more important lessons for me to learn from this experience. So I will and must stop fretting over this/just leave everything to God!!! Oh goose this took up so much of my post >< 

3. Me.
No matter how much I hate myself, I decided that I will learn to love myself more blindly/ignore reality or sth. Cos if even I don't care for myself, I can never expect others to care for me. Not that I deserve to be cared for. But well, maybe, just maybe, I do...?

I'm secretly scared of everything right now, cos things are going pretty too well for me and I'm not used to it- to being so happy, carefree, open and new. I'm starting to worry and fear, because idk if at the next moment, everything will just crash and fall again. But I will stop this worry and just live in/enjoy the moment. I trust that everything will be okay!(: and I thank God that He still leaves me with a small portion of the harsher reality to remind me that I am on earth. At least with some harsher things happening (includes failing both math lecture and class test), i feel like life is more real. 

So I will try to stop my nonsense about being scared and pushing people away and everything else haha! 

4. Opening up 
Because I've been simply too exhausted/lazy to blog, I've turned back to twitter! (my tweet counts are so horrifying from my 2009 nonsense/starting to soar again now and I might contemplate changing an account) if you'd like more updates on my funny life, just follow me on twitter HAHAHAHA. (No this isnt promotion) 

I've decided that when I'm done with this, I will tweet my link. (: so!
To people who might be visiting for the first time- Welcome (: I hope you guys won't be too shocked by how serious I really am (I'll bet that I've warned you before) and how negative a person I am too no matter how much I may laugh. (I really love laughing and I promise it isn't a facade or anything ((life would be so sad if we used facades to cover up)) ) 
To me, because life is tough enough for everyone, I will try to be as happy as I can so I can have energy to try make others feel better too when they are down. Even if I can't, I must be happy myself cos life is too short to worry over all the nonsense that comes our way. (-:

The reason why I've decided to do this is cos this blog has lost its meaning now that people of the past are well, people of the past. I know they still visit and some may still care (?) ((I honestly dk)) but I feel like the new people in my life now (who are the ones here atm/ matter) don't actually know the real me so what's the point of hiding myself so far behind hahaha /big huge leap to self-embracing/

I hope you guys don't run away after seeing this pretty horrifying place HAAHHA but well even if you do, this is me. (-: I'm not gonna be able to change for a few people (not like I haven't tried anws) so I'll just continue to wait for God to send the ones that will accept me for who I am. 

5. Yay I'm nearly done (-:
HAHAHAHA really happy to be able to blog, I feel like I've been constipated for the past week xD thank God for time and really, this march holidays. Things to do: 

•Catch up on work! Work hard like crazy work until I die work and work and work and make march hols a turning point for my acads!
•Attend BSP symposium (which I'm secretly feeling abit dready for cos it's kinda peeling off the scalp (?) of my recovering wound) and 95th's commitments! 
•Prepare for IoC and Campaigning
•Sleep more/ gain strength for a crazier term2!

6. Menu 
没见面时突然会想念/觉得怪怪的。
对不起--我不够好,没资格。
this holidays, I will pack up the random feelings, and throw them far into the deep blue sea. Someone like me.... No. Ahaha xD 

Thanks for coming by and sorry for such a long draggy (emo (?)) post!(-:

Ending off with one of my new favourite songs-it's a happy song~! (-: 

噢買尬 噢買尬 真的太久不見啦 我隨時OK 就等你電話

哭啊哭啊 哭啊哭到 眼淚都乾啦 哭到海灘只剩下沙
整個世界 只剩下你 聽我說話 一直到 天黑也不回家
混啊混啊 混啊混到 天空都老啦 計畫依然沒有變化
剩下我們 說的神話 夢話廢話 就這樣 陪著我到長大

噢買尬 噢買尬 這是一定要的啊 喝到掛 唱到啞 笑到流淚 哭到趴
噢買尬 噢買尬 真的太久不見啦 我隨時OK 就等你電話

巴黎鐵塔 東京鐵塔 蛋塔金字塔 回憶慢慢積沙成塔
回憶回不去了 但你一起來了 一起到更遠的未來吧
無猜無邪 無私無暇 的友情無價 你是買不到的奢華
天涯有天 風景有風 浪花有花 再加上 我有你就夠啦

噢買尬 噢買尬 這是一定要的啊 我隨時OK 等你電話
老地方見等你電話 無時無刻等你的電話 我隨時OK 就等你電話

-噢買尬 / 5月天







Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
17/3 counting stars
Sunday, March 16, 2014 | 3/16/2014 11:16:00 PM | 0 comments
Hello! Suddenly felt the pressing urge to blogggg ahaha but this post is non conclusive of everything this week! 

1. Thankyou Father (:  
I give thanks for everything that's happened in this time that's made me smile and laugh and feel warm and happy, which is basically 85% of all of "this time" (: 

I thank God for every bad moment that has happened in this time because they remind me to treasure the good times more (: 

Thank God for the 1 week break that though will not feel like a break at all, but will be a break still hahaha. I feel really happy and thankful that I can set today aside for just resting and slacking instead of having to chiong stuff. I mean with the way life is now, being able to Not rush anything is kinda a blessing for me (:

2. Campaigning
To be honest, I've had thoughts of pulling out more than once, cos I know/have realized myself that... I'm probably not gonna make it in.

To begin with, anyone who sees me for the first time will not be impressed by my size or my looks. Neither will they be when they hear me speak, because I am simply not that kind of person. The heaviest thing on my mind right now is IoC next wed. I have yet to start drafting any kind of speech I can make, because I am bad at expressing myself. (Maybe God is fair in the way that I can't express myself well with words and stuff but my face is kinda tell it all) I am so fat that I do not even have the right to say that I look fat/feel bad for being so fat. Being able to whine that one is fat publicly is a right that only slim people have, because the truth is they aren't and others are able to tell them that they aren't. I look so bad (esp with lack of sleep) that I don't even dare to look at pics taken of me, even more not the videos we took for campaign video. With just these, I know, my chances are already lower than the average.

Next, most of the people running have really supportive friends. Like a group of 4 had 10 people painting their banner when our group of 5 had 3 ppl that one afternoon cos the other 2 had stuff on and no one else wanted to help us. I think the other 4 are all really popular so let's just talk about me ahaha. ((I'm super thankful for te A12 people that came down to help one of the other afternoons and sped up our whole process by at least 3X (although y'all might've felt like you didn't do much). ))
At that point, things were kinda tough for me (esp since I'm nt an artsyfartsy person) and I actually Tried to get someone down to help. The friend from the past said "ok I'll be down when I'm done in a while!" And never came HAHAHAHAHAHA. I didn't bother to ask anyone else after that. Then when we were done, some people were like "oh you could've asked me for help blablabla" so I was thinking during video that I could try to ask people again coz like maybe the banner stuff I didn't even really ask for help right? (we needed people to cameo and dance Wild Wild West for us without their faces being seen) so I tried, and nope. We're done with our video, and we've decided to just scrap that whole lame chunk HAHAHAHA.
Tbh, Ive always hated to ask for help because of instances like that where I feel so guilty for troubling others and being overreliant even when factually, at the end of the day, have they even done anything? XD
I actually legitly felt sad when we decided to scrap that part, but I told myself that it's nobody's fault. 

Wait. I think i sound like I'm blaming people for nt helping me, but I just wanna clarify that Nope, nobody owes me anything or needs to help me with anything at all. I'm thankful for people who help, but if they don't it's their right and I'll still treat em as my friends (HAHAHAHAHAHA i guess xD) 
So, if it's anyone to blame, its me. It's my fault for not being good enough for some people who I call friends HAHAHAHA. I am simply too lousy and awful. 

I've learnt lessons though from these experiences- I've mainly learnt that people from my past are people from my past. I have to learn to close that secondary school chapter and move on and stop dreaming about things that would never happen to someone as undeserving as me. 

So yup. I wanted to pull out a few times, cos of that mainly. This isn't even about popularity. I was thinking realistically- if even people who know me are like that, am I gonna be able to convince 500 ppl to support me? How on earth am I going to?

It's the battle of being stronger than pulling out once I face difficulties VS being realistic enough to face the truth so as to prevent myself from falling/being scarred again. I've tried to tell some friends about this, but what they usually chidingly ask me in return is simply "why are you always so negative?"
Here's where I'm confused- as my friend, idk if they're right that I need to learn to be more positive and more hopeful, or if I should wonder if they are rlly my friends cos they might not have seen the amount of times I've fallen and hit pit bottom. 

Anw, the conclu is just that I'm in a pretty bad dilemma now but I don't expect anyone to understand at all/anymore, because few people on earth have te ability to be as screwed up as I am xD 

Brings me back to why I wanna run. I've never really told anyone why. Simply put, I want to try to run and do this for God. But I'm not gonna elaborate cos I'd be threadig on thin ice and anticipating campaign demerits. As of now, I think I might just hold on for a while longer:
•Responsibility- I cannot pull out now and leave my 4 groupmates/my partner like that. Also, idw to increase chances for those who some people hve told me they have skepticisms about, so if I could at least serve as a deterrence to others for my group mates to succeed, i would do so, even if I emerge at the end scarred again. (Not saying that I should get in or that no one should have skepticisms about me! I'm alr useless/out of the picture in this case hahaha)

• What's meant to be, will be. I believe that if God wants me to get in, He will make a way for me. And if He doesn't, it's simply because He has much greater plans for me in future, and more important lessons for me to learn from this experience. So I will and must stop fretting over this/just leave everything to God!!! Oh goose this took up so much of my post >< 

3. Me.
No matter how much I hate myself, I decided that I will learn to love myself more blindly/ignore reality or sth. Cos if even I don't care for myself, I can never expect others to care for me. Not that I deserve to be cared for. But well, maybe, just maybe, I do...?

I'm secretly scared of everything right now, cos things are going pretty too well for me and I'm not used to it- to being so happy, carefree, open and new. I'm starting to worry and fear, because idk if at the next moment, everything will just crash and fall again. But I will stop this worry and just live in/enjoy the moment. I trust that everything will be okay!(: and I thank God that He still leaves me with a small portion of the harsher reality to remind me that I am on earth. At least with some harsher things happening (includes failing both math lecture and class test), i feel like life is more real. 

So I will try to stop my nonsense about being scared and pushing people away and everything else haha! 

4. Opening up 
Because I've been simply too exhausted/lazy to blog, I've turned back to twitter! (my tweet counts are so horrifying from my 2009 nonsense/starting to soar again now and I might contemplate changing an account) if you'd like more updates on my funny life, just follow me on twitter HAHAHAHA. (No this isnt promotion) 

I've decided that when I'm done with this, I will tweet my link. (: so!
To people who might be visiting for the first time- Welcome (: I hope you guys won't be too shocked by how serious I really am (I'll bet that I've warned you before) and how negative a person I am too no matter how much I may laugh. (I really love laughing and I promise it isn't a facade or anything ((life would be so sad if we used facades to cover up)) ) 
To me, because life is tough enough for everyone, I will try to be as happy as I can so I can have energy to try make others feel better too when they are down. Even if I can't, I must be happy myself cos life is too short to worry over all the nonsense that comes our way. (-:

The reason why I've decided to do this is cos this blog has lost its meaning now that people of the past are well, people of the past. I know they still visit and some may still care (?) ((I honestly dk)) but I feel like the new people in my life now (who are the ones here atm/ matter) don't actually know the real me so what's the point of hiding myself so far behind hahaha /big huge leap to self-embracing/

I hope you guys don't run away after seeing this pretty horrifying place HAAHHA but well even if you do, this is me. (-: I'm not gonna be able to change for a few people (not like I haven't tried anws) so I'll just continue to wait for God to send the ones that will accept me for who I am. 

5. Yay I'm nearly done (-:
HAHAHAHA really happy to be able to blog, I feel like I've been constipated for the past week xD thank God for time and really, this march holidays. Things to do: 

•Catch up on work! Work hard like crazy work until I die work and work and work and make march hols a turning point for my acads!
•Attend BSP symposium (which I'm secretly feeling abit dready for cos it's kinda peeling off the scalp (?) of my recovering wound) and 95th's commitments! 
•Prepare for IoC and Campaigning
•Sleep more/ gain strength for a crazier term2!

6. Menu 
没见面时突然会想念/觉得怪怪的。
对不起--我不够好,没资格。
this holidays, I will pack up the random feelings, and throw them far into the deep blue sea. Someone like me.... No. Ahaha xD 

Thanks for coming by and sorry for such a long draggy (emo (?)) post!(-:

Ending off with one of my new favourite songs-it's a happy song~! (-: 

噢買尬 噢買尬 真的太久不見啦 我隨時OK 就等你電話

哭啊哭啊 哭啊哭到 眼淚都乾啦 哭到海灘只剩下沙
整個世界 只剩下你 聽我說話 一直到 天黑也不回家
混啊混啊 混啊混到 天空都老啦 計畫依然沒有變化
剩下我們 說的神話 夢話廢話 就這樣 陪著我到長大

噢買尬 噢買尬 這是一定要的啊 喝到掛 唱到啞 笑到流淚 哭到趴
噢買尬 噢買尬 真的太久不見啦 我隨時OK 就等你電話

巴黎鐵塔 東京鐵塔 蛋塔金字塔 回憶慢慢積沙成塔
回憶回不去了 但你一起來了 一起到更遠的未來吧
無猜無邪 無私無暇 的友情無價 你是買不到的奢華
天涯有天 風景有風 浪花有花 再加上 我有你就夠啦

噢買尬 噢買尬 這是一定要的啊 我隨時OK 等你電話
老地方見等你電話 無時無刻等你的電話 我隨時OK 就等你電話

-噢買尬 / 5月天







Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket