20/2 because I feel like
Thursday, February 20, 2014 | 2/20/2014 07:54:00 PM | 0 comments
7.40pmBeen going to school feeling feverish and achy and sniffing&coughing and lousy
Tired and I think many people are tired too, even friends who used to have endless energy in nanyang are telling me that.
Everyday before half the day has passed, I'd start having thoughts of going home cos I feel sick. But I'd last through everyday, thank God.
POP tmr (all the best ares!!!!!!!!!) and Wanderlust on Saturday, and loadssss of hw everyday! Pray hard everything will go fine and I will last till at least Saturday.
Jiayou everyone
/
Class comm is out, and I like the comm, although I'm not inside (after 2 diff nominations lollol). I realized stuff about myself (like how I usually end up letting other people have what they want although it's what I want too/give up trying for them). And other stuff that will probably help me more with what I'm thinking of atm. Ashley chided me ytd when we had lunch-"just go! If you dun even want to try, how do you know you can't do it?"
Maybe it's because I'm nt sure if that's what I rlly want. Maybe it's because I'm scared of failures again.
But honestlyyyyyy, I'm beginning to think of it more as a no now. Like a firm no, because I'm examining myself again and again, and I can't find anything good enough about myself to have the right to try. I also want to see what kind of people would try too hahahahaha.
/
One genre of music I've always liked but seldom listen to/recently began to grow interest in again after mr ku let me hear a really good piece last week are tangos! I like em (-:
/
I've been thinking about something new and unnaturally appealing/ fascinating-something seemingly really really wrong, yet completely logical for someone like me at the same time. Im nt sure if I should let the thoughts develop/piss my parents off or listen to God and jolly well learn to have love my fat self (more) for what it is. But either way I've concluded that I cannot stay so fat anymore (Not the kind of "oh shit I'm 10% acceptable ahh I'm so fat look at all my fatssss!!! /points to bones/ ") The looks a fat person gets from faccomm/anyone looking at the fat person dance is not just a look. Don't believe that I'm series in saying that people do judge fat people for dancing? Try being fat :p
The only thing that's stopping me from whoooshing ahead is my age/time. Lol.
But anyway, yeah i honestly can't dance to save my life.
/
Was considering ponning POP tmr cos I'm afraid of dragging the fac down but I'm too selfish ahaha I wanna be there >< okayz.
And I'm not prepared for concert and bassoons have freaking loads of mini solos (I'm playing the Angelita one all by myself /wait I think Leng asked one tenorsax to play with me instead of just asking both bassoons to play) and ruiyu's playing the 2 wizard of Oz' solos cos they are "easier" as he says lol.
But yeah. Thankful to the people who are willing to come down this sat heh. Hoping I won't screw up. And that my 8-months-no-change-reed will Last and work properly on Sat.
Break-a-leg HcBand!
/
Imy
Imny
Im2013





