30/1
Thursday, January 30, 2014 | 1/30/2014 11:29:00 PM | 0 comments
9.44pm1. Thankyouuuu!
Thank you those who were here today!
I'm really touched (-:
Thank you for the simple text greeting, a smile, or a real greeting when we met! It made me feel happy, special, and of worth.
Special thanks to the people who wrote cards, gave gifts (or/and) planned surprises for me hehe thank you guys smuch for the effort, time spent, $$ and everyth!
I opened every gift slowly after I came home from cny celeb and felt truly overwhelmed.
Tbh, my favourite gifts are letters hehehe
Cos they will stay the same/remain unchanged even if in the future things change. (I secretly keep all the letters I received since...p6? And I still read all of them every now and then.)
I love the feeling of opening a letter and seeing many words and slowly reading through every word knowing each one is meant for me. Handwritten letters make me feel like the people who wrote them really mean every word they say, and it is reassurance for me that they care.
Actually, i love gifts/pleasant surprises too, but I feel that in terms of materialistic goods, I alr have everything I need so they don't necessarily make me as happy as the thoughts/intangible things can.
Anyway, thank you everyone who made me feel loved today ahahahaha I'm not good with my words (you should be able to tell by now even if this is e first post here that you're reading) but yupppz.
I am touched by your presence alr (:
Unexpectedly, some ppl who I was hoping/expecting(?) would be here werent here today, and as an emotional person, I would be lying if I said that I'm not affected.
Okay I'm sorry i think i will sound like a really really ungrateful/uncontent person but let me just get this out of my system: none of the bethelites/supposed childhood friends said anyth except the childhood b.f who sent a text. And then next time I go back (sadly it's tmr) they'll be like "come back don't go other places alr we love you we want you here" hahaha I feel dam loved and the urge to be fake with them.
Actually heh, none of my family members got me anything this year too. (But I'm grateful that all of em are here at least and healthy and..here) And one of my remaining "closest" friends was just completely cold/dao today idek what I did wrong hahaha xD
BUT! As a wise friend wrote in my bday letter, "don't let nonsensical ((i srsly laughed at this)) people affect you/your self esteem because you are so much better than how you perceive yourself."
I'm trying hard to do that right now. Like reallly trying hard this moment. And I'm also trying hard to believe what she said bout me being better because she is a sincere/honest person and has no reason to lie to me, yet it isn't really easy with things like that happening haha.
Okay lets move on teehee I spent the whole day keeping up a happy mood and I shouldn't let it falter now!
Special people I would like to thank (: :
-Hx, first text at 12am (: and for keeping me company/making me laugh smuch today (:
-Kc, cos after everything our friendship has been through, she still was one of the first few to text me. Honestly, I was touched.
-Rooster, for not having ignored me in the firs place hahaha
-Gummying, for a rlly long letter and birthday edition Olaf (-:
-Hh, for a simply touching letter (:
-adleK, for being honest right from the start haha I appreciate it a lot!
-Yepmam, for the surprise and all the love (I felt really loved)
-Lily, for the bassoon keychain and pretty/super successful piglet! (I love them so much; you're amazing!)
2. Pictures
3. Hopes for 17 (so far)
-Be more decisive a person and be able to make up my own mind/know what I want
-Find a purpose for my existence
-Be mentally stronger than today
4. Feelz
Im sorry if this post sounds so confusing and contradictory, my thoughts aren't really flowing straight, and rn I don't really feel like clearing them/letting ppl know what I'm exactly thinking about. Neither am I good enough to express myself cryptically. Basically, I feel sad cos some ppl didn't care to even send a greeting, yet I feel like I don't deserve a bit of everything I got today. Maybe the conclusion is that- I'm still a confused youth who is feeling extremely awkward rn.
I can't even understand myself now, so I wouldn't expect anyone here to.
5. As of today
I think I've seen who the ones who care are.
I think the 3 closest friends I had in 2013 have as of/by today, all left.
1. Imysm. Iwywh.
2. Is it finally time to say goodbye to you too?
3. Your actions completely contradicted your words today
As confused, awkward and lost as I am right now,
As much as I really dk where I'm heading towards and what lies ahead
The least bit of wisdom I've gained after these 17years tells me to follow my God tightly and closely. Take things in my stride, and trust that everything will work out eventually.
Please empty me totally, so that I can be filled completely.
Maybe it's time to retreat within the walls again and clean up my life a bit. And if any of you can understand any part of my life rn, please do me a favour and enlighten me heh thanks.
This was such a rubbish post that I must award you a Crazy award if you managed to read all the way here without judging/hating me.














