6/12
Friday, December 6, 2013 | 12/06/2013 02:23:00 PM | 0 comments
2.18pm/7.15amAt the bf table with all e mixed feelings over everything again
The stomach has been feeling acidic/easily bloated since before we came
Hope I'm nt falling sick ahahahaha no I won't imma dam strong kid (~:
Off to Belgium then Paris!(-:
I pray for wifi so I can work LOL or maybe not then I can truly be overseas and away from everything/all attachments
This feeling of burden honestly sucks but I deserve it
This stress thing over everything
I'm putting the glass down for a while
Was at Brussels, Belgium earlier today
Bought Belgium chocolate but they're ex like qhdiqaldjqk lol okay and passed by Godiva factory outlet but didn't go in (I wouldn't have bought em anw cos 1. Crazy to buy so ex & branded food 2. Godiva is sweet until can die)
Felt sad that couldn't buy Belgium choc back to give friends as souvenirs
But not like there are many to give lol and idk who is rlly chocoholic (like me)
Shall go see if can get smaller souvenir type choc at Switzerland too cos here all in big bars
4hr drive to Paris and tour guide let us watch this super nice American drama called 24 along the way whoa it's dam good though rlly scary cos to bout terrorism in USA /sudden recalls sec3 Terrorism through Movies sabbats w Mr Mac/
Paris is scary I think we met a robber who targeted us but thank God I was on guard and noticed this funny guy wearing black hoodie following us quite a distance and alerted e parents then we faster walked away and I think he knew we were on guard so he sped off in e opp direction suddenly but I looked him in the eye
I've never felt so scared/heart beat so fast in a long time lol idek if I've ever felt this way. Adrenaline from danger. But I trust that God will keep us safe and sound.
Reminded me of how in this world nothing is perfect/really Good ahaha
Where there's good, there'll definitely be bad
Where there's bad, there'll def be good
Paris was always a "it'd be nice to go" place to me, just like every other country other than home
Other countries might have lots of freedom (rights), 4
seasons, good weather, beautiful scenaries and all that that
And Singapore might not be special in any way to us,
but it's so safe (from free roaming drug addicts, protests, natural disasters, etc) and I've come to learn to appreciate that a lot after today
Today I think I made my first new friend ahaha
He's a small small pri sch boy who sat beside me during lunch today/dinner ytd
We had a bit of interaction (I helped him take dishes a bit cos his sis is quite mean to him lol and he was opp his parents and he was eating plain rice cos he finished e ony piece of meat his sis took for him ROFL) and it was quite hilarious cos when he turned to his right to talk to his sis he sudden boldkid and talk loudly/quarrel but when he turned left and I ask him if he want sth then he would shy diao and go "uhhh okayyy, thank you"
Afterwards he secretly tapped my shoulder and I realized it was him so we secretly played e tap shoulder game w each other for e whole day HAHAHAHA ended w him last tap today I shall tap him back tmr x)
Not bad baaaa I mean not like real friend or what but at least I found someone to play/joke with
And he keeps sneaking glances at me then turning away quickly when I look at him LOL quite a cute boy xD
Sudden feels abit scared LOL and e bro's asleep alr so I shall do my devotion and sleep too
To a good day tmr, and less thinking/caring about the world
"When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide
It's where my demons hide"
Demons-Imagine Dragons
These lyrics of Demon have been in my head since I played it about 100X today while travelling lol
As a Christian, I'm not sure what typing these lyrics out would mean cos well, as Christians, we're supposed to be bright and filled w Christ's light and stuff
But even Christians aren't perfect, and as much as I could try to give off God's light, I decided I can't deny the fact that there are demons in me
I don't think I may even seem cool.. :-/ HAHAHAHA xD







