this is me ♔
5/12
Thursday, December 5, 2013 | 12/05/2013 12:07:00 PM | 0 comments
12.00pm/5am
I woke up at 4am to see the bro alr awake and watching YouTube ugh 
Anwwww feeling so wide awake and high ahhhh my alarm isn't going off until  2hours later and I feel like doing my Lunwen now but my netbook's in the parents' room/luggage ahhhh
Nvm laugh until abit siao cos of roo hahaha maybe I shall try to watch running man (-: 

It's nice to have small constants around when you're someone with low tolerance for chaos/change and your life keeps changing and changing I mean change is natural like 1% per day but when life is people walkin in out in out and people of the past and present moving down up down up all the time and events changing at a rate of 10% it seems too much for me alr and I'm thankful there are small constants around to keep me sane and constant/ I really need constants in my life not people and things that go hi and love/care for you one day and ignore you and walk away the next. It's like being sunburnt then frost bitten then sunburnt then frost bitten then sunburnt then frost bitten then ok I'm going to stop it

I love how in winter e room is naturally cool without aircon hehehe and the heater's not near me so it feels warm and cool and nice (-: balance.

Should I go back to sleeeeeeeeeeep
Or Should I watch running mannnnnnnn cos ep 33 failed to be downloaded but I have till 34-38 in my netbook :P
Oh gosh I'm gonna miss this hotel so much w it's wifiiiiiiiiii

What's your problemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 
/
要说很难说不能说不想说
不说


4.39am/ 9.39pm
Today was a really goood day!(-:
Started off visiting clog shoemaking factory then cheese making factory (and buying cheese) then pics w the holland windmills and scenaries and pretty stuff and all that wind that made my ears hurt cos we were near e waters and being crazy w e family hahaha 
Then we had fish&chips for lunch and Dutch ice cream!! (Cos milk in holland is quite good type so their ice cream also dam good) and it was pouring so we (with my persuasion) bought an umbrella which looked/cost dam professional and good I mean it was even black and half auto with button then press and BOOMZ opensesame
Butttttttt due to the strong windZ, the umbrella died in less than an hour. Like it broke inside.
I felt dam cheated.
My theory for Lunwen has just been proven. MiC products are on par with MiEu products. (recalls how 2027192728192 of my/our umbrellas died in china)
But dad said that it's just the wind and this doesn't really prove anything. Wtv HAHAHAHA not like i can actually write about umbrellas in e paper so talk for fun and show you guys how lousy the stupid umbrella is for cheating my feelings 
Anw then we went to diamond cutting factory and learnt how to access diamond/prices/etc
Then the auntie sitting beside my bro and I was dam funny. 
-when passing the diamonds around-
Auntie: "boy啊要看清楚horh!以后要买给你女朋友要懂得看!” 
-bro passes on to me w/o replying-
"girl啊你也要看清楚horh!以后叫男朋友买给你然后要看清楚是好的还是假的”
LOL
Afterwards we went back to city area and F&E for 2hrs so we went back to e Christmas market fr ytd and I spammed pics HAHAHAHA and but it was raining dam badly/hailed a while then we just kept running into shops and running out 
That was the day. Yup our days are dam short cos the sun rises at 8am and sets at 4.30pm (vs UK sun rise at 4am set at 10pm)
Going to Belgium tmr for city tour then moving on to Paris! Feeling sad we can't spend more time in Belgium but apparently nth much to do except see 2 places and buy Belgium chocolate/ drink beer lol
YAY DAM EXCITING :~D
My mood was quite bad just now cos i went on wa and got pissed off but seeing e other convos made me feel better
Someone freaking made me Burst out laughing with a voice recording hahahahahahaha dam hilarious I nearly died xDD
then someone else sent me this (sent a few days ago but I only checked/saw today) 


Not worth it luh ahaha whatever/whoever it is 
I felt mad w myself cos I gave in to the temptation that it was 3+am and no one would be awake to see me cursing publicly 
Then I decided to screenshot it and show it here although I deleted that tweet alr
I decided that I want people to know that my not-high-to-begin-with limits should not be easily hit lol 
Idk what my point is 
Just. okay.
Maybe I shouldn't go online/touch wa (and maybe not blog) or anything else for the next few days lol dk see how 
goodbye 



Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
5/12
Thursday, December 5, 2013 | 12/05/2013 12:07:00 PM | 0 comments
12.00pm/5am
I woke up at 4am to see the bro alr awake and watching YouTube ugh 
Anwwww feeling so wide awake and high ahhhh my alarm isn't going off until  2hours later and I feel like doing my Lunwen now but my netbook's in the parents' room/luggage ahhhh
Nvm laugh until abit siao cos of roo hahaha maybe I shall try to watch running man (-: 

It's nice to have small constants around when you're someone with low tolerance for chaos/change and your life keeps changing and changing I mean change is natural like 1% per day but when life is people walkin in out in out and people of the past and present moving down up down up all the time and events changing at a rate of 10% it seems too much for me alr and I'm thankful there are small constants around to keep me sane and constant/ I really need constants in my life not people and things that go hi and love/care for you one day and ignore you and walk away the next. It's like being sunburnt then frost bitten then sunburnt then frost bitten then sunburnt then frost bitten then ok I'm going to stop it

I love how in winter e room is naturally cool without aircon hehehe and the heater's not near me so it feels warm and cool and nice (-: balance.

Should I go back to sleeeeeeeeeeep
Or Should I watch running mannnnnnnn cos ep 33 failed to be downloaded but I have till 34-38 in my netbook :P
Oh gosh I'm gonna miss this hotel so much w it's wifiiiiiiiiii

What's your problemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 
/
要说很难说不能说不想说
不说


4.39am/ 9.39pm
Today was a really goood day!(-:
Started off visiting clog shoemaking factory then cheese making factory (and buying cheese) then pics w the holland windmills and scenaries and pretty stuff and all that wind that made my ears hurt cos we were near e waters and being crazy w e family hahaha 
Then we had fish&chips for lunch and Dutch ice cream!! (Cos milk in holland is quite good type so their ice cream also dam good) and it was pouring so we (with my persuasion) bought an umbrella which looked/cost dam professional and good I mean it was even black and half auto with button then press and BOOMZ opensesame
Butttttttt due to the strong windZ, the umbrella died in less than an hour. Like it broke inside.
I felt dam cheated.
My theory for Lunwen has just been proven. MiC products are on par with MiEu products. (recalls how 2027192728192 of my/our umbrellas died in china)
But dad said that it's just the wind and this doesn't really prove anything. Wtv HAHAHAHA not like i can actually write about umbrellas in e paper so talk for fun and show you guys how lousy the stupid umbrella is for cheating my feelings 
Anw then we went to diamond cutting factory and learnt how to access diamond/prices/etc
Then the auntie sitting beside my bro and I was dam funny. 
-when passing the diamonds around-
Auntie: "boy啊要看清楚horh!以后要买给你女朋友要懂得看!” 
-bro passes on to me w/o replying-
"girl啊你也要看清楚horh!以后叫男朋友买给你然后要看清楚是好的还是假的”
LOL
Afterwards we went back to city area and F&E for 2hrs so we went back to e Christmas market fr ytd and I spammed pics HAHAHAHA and but it was raining dam badly/hailed a while then we just kept running into shops and running out 
That was the day. Yup our days are dam short cos the sun rises at 8am and sets at 4.30pm (vs UK sun rise at 4am set at 10pm)
Going to Belgium tmr for city tour then moving on to Paris! Feeling sad we can't spend more time in Belgium but apparently nth much to do except see 2 places and buy Belgium chocolate/ drink beer lol
YAY DAM EXCITING :~D
My mood was quite bad just now cos i went on wa and got pissed off but seeing e other convos made me feel better
Someone freaking made me Burst out laughing with a voice recording hahahahahahaha dam hilarious I nearly died xDD
then someone else sent me this (sent a few days ago but I only checked/saw today) 


Not worth it luh ahaha whatever/whoever it is 
I felt mad w myself cos I gave in to the temptation that it was 3+am and no one would be awake to see me cursing publicly 
Then I decided to screenshot it and show it here although I deleted that tweet alr
I decided that I want people to know that my not-high-to-begin-with limits should not be easily hit lol 
Idk what my point is 
Just. okay.
Maybe I shouldn't go online/touch wa (and maybe not blog) or anything else for the next few days lol dk see how 
goodbye 



Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket