this is me ♔
4/12
Wednesday, December 4, 2013 | 12/04/2013 11:35:00 AM | 0 comments
2.38am
It's now 2.38am in Singapore
I've been listening to songs avail on the plane instead of movie marathon
Cos Despicable Me 2's here!!!! And I Must Must MUST watch it when I'm wide awake 
Now I'm half sleeping half listening to music hahahaa 
Songs that played just now- 
I Knew You Were Trouble- TS
Girl On Fire- A.Keys
Those 2 played  consecutively for some reason and they brought me back to the beginning of 2013
Those who were in term1 of dance w ms sab hahahahahaha
Have you ever looked back and felt like "wow, things were so different then"?

Zooming in to the present
I'm suddenly in love wih Imagine Dragons
The whole album of Night Visions is really really good
Im in love w their voices- voices that sound electric
I love the titles of their songs- Radioactive, It's Time, Demons, On Top of the World, Amsterdam (where we'll be landing!((;) and so on (:

Super excited for Despicable Me 2 which e bro is alr watching
I rmb the times wen no one was avail to watch w me and I just felt so so so Sad.
But now I can finally and am finally catching it!!(-:

My midnight meal is coming and our phones are supposed to be permanently turned off hahahahaha so goodbye for now!(-: 

-To be uploaded when wifi arrives-

11.26am
Waiting to board the flight to Amsterdam at Dubai now hahahaha 
Gonna be dam tired after 20hours flight zzzz
BUT!
I watched Now You See Me OMG DAM GOOD
and I watched the one direction movie and I'm starting to like em a lot cos e movie's rather touching aww (':
And I'm feeling abit sad/irritated w sth/smone but wtv I will not be annoyed im not gonna waste my emotions so I will stop -content deleted-

Goodbye! to Despicable Me 2 ahahaha

Leave everything behind
All the emotions and memories and burdens
That's all I want 


4.17am/9.17pm-Amsterdam, Holland/Netherlands

I was actually unwakable on the coach like an hour plus ago cos I was completely knocked out after our long flight+day, but after showering I'm suddenly feeling awake again hahaha (and wifi in the room woohoo! That's a Rare in e whole of Europe incl UK.) ok so I'll talk about today it'd be long cos all the details all my sightings/observations all the feels HAHAHAHA

After a super tiring flight (which I slept less than 3hrs in total), we reached the pretty Amsterdam and went on a river cruise (-:
Then city tour!
I love the smell of winter have I said it before! Winter smells good (~:
AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE CHRISTMAS MARKETS /runs to them like a mad kid/ 
In Eastern Europe, we went to Christmas markets every country we visited and those were the dam huge scale kind like whole parade square size
Now over here, the market is much smaller scale like just a loooooooooooooong row of stalls along the loooooooooooooong path but they're so finely and nicely decorated ahh haha but I only took (/spammed like mad) pics w my cam so cnnt upload for now haha 
I was super fascinated and happy and in my lalaland when we walked past e markets hahaha like couldn't stop laughing for no reason kind of happy

Our tour group ended up being a dam big one with 39 ppl when they told us only 20+ ppl on our tour at first cos they suddenly merged 2 tours or sth anw dam irritating cos I hate big groups and i freaking hate waiting 
The people seem to be quite nice thoughhhhh just that I haven't talked to anyone/don't intend to.
Usually sissy is e one doing all the socializing and making friends and I just tag along w her but she's not aroundddddd andddd I'm just like that la and the parents were irritated w me for being such an antisocial person which made me feel irritated cos it's not like I wanna be antisocial right! Plus te people here are weird :/ (ok not like I'm very normal/apparently to new ppl I have a cold and scary aura. but still.) 

Miss our E.eu gang so badly! )-:
HAHAHAHA in that tour, all of us kids just like cliqued immediately and monkeyed around e whole time and had serious but fun times tgt. there were Hazel, Rachel (&bf LOL), Alwyn (ex hc strings pres who knows mj hahaha), Elmer (the joker), 2 other ex-ny seniors whose names I forgot (actually those 2 weren't that close to us cos they left early) and us!
Then nearly every night, we would meet in someone's room and talk/play truth or dare (mostly dares actually) and we would Drink (courtesy of e 2 guys heheheh) dam crazy and fun and all those details which I shan't go into ahaha

Sigh back to reality I'm alone in our room w my snoring bro who suddenly woke up screaming just now cos he got leg cramps and I had to help him lol 

I don't intend to make new friends here but I hope the trip would really be okayyyy/get better lol and hope my mind would stop making friends with itself hahaha it's like wherever I go it starts thinking- random, serious, nonsensical things/issues.
I also observe a lot ahahaz. 

After the river cruise we went to the red light district. Amsterdam has Got to be the most open country in the world. Soft drugs are freaking legal!! They have like almost as many coffee shops (which sell drugs not coffee) as cafés. And like in the coffee shops you get a menu too just that it's a list of drugs and they have funny names rofl like we walked past one just now and they have "Magical mushroom, Herbal XTC, etc" (I snapped a pic secretly which we weren't exactly supposed to do cos apparently if their ppl/gang found out they'd smash yr camera right on the spot)

And we walked past showcases likeeee yknow normal shops that you walk past? They all have display glass/panel right? Mhmm so in the red light district, girls were basically showcasing themselves.  In Ams, prostitution is an occupation which is legal and quite respected (they are seen as independent women + have to pay taxes) but there was this period of time where I just looked down and only focused on walking forward cos I couldn't stand all the darkness and everyth like it was this point where we were walking past this consecutive row of coffee shops and yknow those shops w girls and one moment I could smell marijuana (it stinks like shit), next moment I see all the not supposed to see publicly parts and I actually felt myself turning red I mean it's so embarrassing esp when there are other guys around ahhhhz okai enough

Hm so yeah that was about it! Doesn't sound too bad huh our first day!(: (except abit dam polluting) oh and after red light district cos we had a bit of free time, dad bought us this box of fries w mayo and curry ketchup and it was really good! so 4 of us just stood there in e cold sharing it while waiting for time to pass/the group to gather(-: it would have been nicer if we were a 5 instead of 4 thoughhhhhhhhhh sigh 

I'm starting to feel sleeeepy againnnnn
Since last night (or I guess 2 nights before for y'all) I found out sth, have been catching up and talking to this person even when now overseas and it feels nice/comfortable like we can finally be friends again (hopefully) 

And I have kinda classified some rather important issues/probs that I decided I should try to open up to 2 of my closest friends like tell one one part and tell the other another part
But I decided not to cosssss I think i should stop relying on ppl anddd there are many more factors likeeee worry andddd mvmdd
So I was thinking maybe one day after I go back or sth (sudden thinks of Lunwen/throws it aside) I should tell everyone here what my recent issues have been 
And then I decided nvm just forget it hahahahaha
Okah gnite to a better day ahead.!!

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
4/12
Wednesday, December 4, 2013 | 12/04/2013 11:35:00 AM | 0 comments
2.38am
It's now 2.38am in Singapore
I've been listening to songs avail on the plane instead of movie marathon
Cos Despicable Me 2's here!!!! And I Must Must MUST watch it when I'm wide awake 
Now I'm half sleeping half listening to music hahahaa 
Songs that played just now- 
I Knew You Were Trouble- TS
Girl On Fire- A.Keys
Those 2 played  consecutively for some reason and they brought me back to the beginning of 2013
Those who were in term1 of dance w ms sab hahahahahaha
Have you ever looked back and felt like "wow, things were so different then"?

Zooming in to the present
I'm suddenly in love wih Imagine Dragons
The whole album of Night Visions is really really good
Im in love w their voices- voices that sound electric
I love the titles of their songs- Radioactive, It's Time, Demons, On Top of the World, Amsterdam (where we'll be landing!((;) and so on (:

Super excited for Despicable Me 2 which e bro is alr watching
I rmb the times wen no one was avail to watch w me and I just felt so so so Sad.
But now I can finally and am finally catching it!!(-:

My midnight meal is coming and our phones are supposed to be permanently turned off hahahahaha so goodbye for now!(-: 

-To be uploaded when wifi arrives-

11.26am
Waiting to board the flight to Amsterdam at Dubai now hahahaha 
Gonna be dam tired after 20hours flight zzzz
BUT!
I watched Now You See Me OMG DAM GOOD
and I watched the one direction movie and I'm starting to like em a lot cos e movie's rather touching aww (':
And I'm feeling abit sad/irritated w sth/smone but wtv I will not be annoyed im not gonna waste my emotions so I will stop -content deleted-

Goodbye! to Despicable Me 2 ahahaha

Leave everything behind
All the emotions and memories and burdens
That's all I want 


4.17am/9.17pm-Amsterdam, Holland/Netherlands

I was actually unwakable on the coach like an hour plus ago cos I was completely knocked out after our long flight+day, but after showering I'm suddenly feeling awake again hahaha (and wifi in the room woohoo! That's a Rare in e whole of Europe incl UK.) ok so I'll talk about today it'd be long cos all the details all my sightings/observations all the feels HAHAHAHA

After a super tiring flight (which I slept less than 3hrs in total), we reached the pretty Amsterdam and went on a river cruise (-:
Then city tour!
I love the smell of winter have I said it before! Winter smells good (~:
AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE CHRISTMAS MARKETS /runs to them like a mad kid/ 
In Eastern Europe, we went to Christmas markets every country we visited and those were the dam huge scale kind like whole parade square size
Now over here, the market is much smaller scale like just a loooooooooooooong row of stalls along the loooooooooooooong path but they're so finely and nicely decorated ahh haha but I only took (/spammed like mad) pics w my cam so cnnt upload for now haha 
I was super fascinated and happy and in my lalaland when we walked past e markets hahaha like couldn't stop laughing for no reason kind of happy

Our tour group ended up being a dam big one with 39 ppl when they told us only 20+ ppl on our tour at first cos they suddenly merged 2 tours or sth anw dam irritating cos I hate big groups and i freaking hate waiting 
The people seem to be quite nice thoughhhhh just that I haven't talked to anyone/don't intend to.
Usually sissy is e one doing all the socializing and making friends and I just tag along w her but she's not aroundddddd andddd I'm just like that la and the parents were irritated w me for being such an antisocial person which made me feel irritated cos it's not like I wanna be antisocial right! Plus te people here are weird :/ (ok not like I'm very normal/apparently to new ppl I have a cold and scary aura. but still.) 

Miss our E.eu gang so badly! )-:
HAHAHAHA in that tour, all of us kids just like cliqued immediately and monkeyed around e whole time and had serious but fun times tgt. there were Hazel, Rachel (&bf LOL), Alwyn (ex hc strings pres who knows mj hahaha), Elmer (the joker), 2 other ex-ny seniors whose names I forgot (actually those 2 weren't that close to us cos they left early) and us!
Then nearly every night, we would meet in someone's room and talk/play truth or dare (mostly dares actually) and we would Drink (courtesy of e 2 guys heheheh) dam crazy and fun and all those details which I shan't go into ahaha

Sigh back to reality I'm alone in our room w my snoring bro who suddenly woke up screaming just now cos he got leg cramps and I had to help him lol 

I don't intend to make new friends here but I hope the trip would really be okayyyy/get better lol and hope my mind would stop making friends with itself hahaha it's like wherever I go it starts thinking- random, serious, nonsensical things/issues.
I also observe a lot ahahaz. 

After the river cruise we went to the red light district. Amsterdam has Got to be the most open country in the world. Soft drugs are freaking legal!! They have like almost as many coffee shops (which sell drugs not coffee) as cafés. And like in the coffee shops you get a menu too just that it's a list of drugs and they have funny names rofl like we walked past one just now and they have "Magical mushroom, Herbal XTC, etc" (I snapped a pic secretly which we weren't exactly supposed to do cos apparently if their ppl/gang found out they'd smash yr camera right on the spot)

And we walked past showcases likeeee yknow normal shops that you walk past? They all have display glass/panel right? Mhmm so in the red light district, girls were basically showcasing themselves.  In Ams, prostitution is an occupation which is legal and quite respected (they are seen as independent women + have to pay taxes) but there was this period of time where I just looked down and only focused on walking forward cos I couldn't stand all the darkness and everyth like it was this point where we were walking past this consecutive row of coffee shops and yknow those shops w girls and one moment I could smell marijuana (it stinks like shit), next moment I see all the not supposed to see publicly parts and I actually felt myself turning red I mean it's so embarrassing esp when there are other guys around ahhhhz okai enough

Hm so yeah that was about it! Doesn't sound too bad huh our first day!(: (except abit dam polluting) oh and after red light district cos we had a bit of free time, dad bought us this box of fries w mayo and curry ketchup and it was really good! so 4 of us just stood there in e cold sharing it while waiting for time to pass/the group to gather(-: it would have been nicer if we were a 5 instead of 4 thoughhhhhhhhhh sigh 

I'm starting to feel sleeeepy againnnnn
Since last night (or I guess 2 nights before for y'all) I found out sth, have been catching up and talking to this person even when now overseas and it feels nice/comfortable like we can finally be friends again (hopefully) 

And I have kinda classified some rather important issues/probs that I decided I should try to open up to 2 of my closest friends like tell one one part and tell the other another part
But I decided not to cosssss I think i should stop relying on ppl anddd there are many more factors likeeee worry andddd mvmdd
So I was thinking maybe one day after I go back or sth (sudden thinks of Lunwen/throws it aside) I should tell everyone here what my recent issues have been 
And then I decided nvm just forget it hahahahaha
Okah gnite to a better day ahead.!!

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket