this is me ♔
26/12
Thursday, December 26, 2013 | 12/26/2013 12:51:00 PM | 0 comments
12.47pm
Someone just pissed me off so much (or over the past few days and hit my limit today) that I told the person straight in the face to get out of my sight 
The respect I have for this person is decreasing at a rate of 263917391%/hour 
I hate it when people are irresponsible and all that 
I don't care if you have a speech to make to a whole organization of scholars like yourself just because you're the president. I don't care at all what kind of "leader" you are outside and what kind of ability you have if you are so irresponsible and simple things also cnnt do
I don't care about all the leadership positions you have cos they are merely acts of hypocrisy to me and you have near 0% of respect from me. I don't care about what kind of talk you can make cos it's all just bullshit to me 
Ugh freakin disgusting 
So dam fake I'm going to puke
  

12.10am
Had a really good lunch & meetup with kc earlier haha it was pretty nice catching up and talking about life/things
Yknow those people don't have to stay close as they used to be or anything but yknow they're the friends who you can tell most things to about freely?
Yep I've been meeting a few of such of em recently and when we seperate and stuff the inside kinda feels happy for catching up but sad to separate 
Like h.h&cjj, p, today kc
Tbh, I miss all of em in different ways heh but we all grow up and move on and I've accepted that some people won't always be in your life-that doesn't mean they don't love/care about you
And I should learn to apply that in my present friendship context hahaha 
I'm near letting go of someone/something, like it/the person' actions doesn't bother me anymore 
Cos what's the point of holding on/wasting so much energy on people who simply aren't willing to give a fraction of that energy to stay in your life haha?

Anyway I'm really grateful for cindy tonight heh thanks for caring this much and missyouuuuuuuuuuuuu and stop doing funny things HAHAHAHA 

Watching 24 with the family right now I've  finally managed to find it onlinee hehehe relieving Europe bus memories :p

Need to meet Ji Laoshi tmr morn to discuss the Lunwen and she sounded abit serious which is secretly making me really scared but I'm kinda more excited to be able to go back to nanyang 
I miss nanyang so much that some nights I secretly get soppy thinking bout her (': HAHAHAHA Jk okay go catch this American drama called 24, season 6!  This season's seriously good haha the whole family/tour group in Europe can't/couldn't stop watching once we start(ed) XD

Also pretty excited cos the cell group's coming over tmr to make jelly for YF Bash on Saturday!! (Which I regretfully can't attend cos of Bethel roflmao) hope they don't make too much of a mess though I have no Helen to help me clean up and I'd feel bad if the dad has to help me clean up after coming home from work tmr><

Raffles winds concert w nana tmr night hehe exciting/busy day ahead there goes my revision/prep-for-jc plans xS well yolo xp

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
26/12
Thursday, December 26, 2013 | 12/26/2013 12:51:00 PM | 0 comments
12.47pm
Someone just pissed me off so much (or over the past few days and hit my limit today) that I told the person straight in the face to get out of my sight 
The respect I have for this person is decreasing at a rate of 263917391%/hour 
I hate it when people are irresponsible and all that 
I don't care if you have a speech to make to a whole organization of scholars like yourself just because you're the president. I don't care at all what kind of "leader" you are outside and what kind of ability you have if you are so irresponsible and simple things also cnnt do
I don't care about all the leadership positions you have cos they are merely acts of hypocrisy to me and you have near 0% of respect from me. I don't care about what kind of talk you can make cos it's all just bullshit to me 
Ugh freakin disgusting 
So dam fake I'm going to puke
  

12.10am
Had a really good lunch & meetup with kc earlier haha it was pretty nice catching up and talking about life/things
Yknow those people don't have to stay close as they used to be or anything but yknow they're the friends who you can tell most things to about freely?
Yep I've been meeting a few of such of em recently and when we seperate and stuff the inside kinda feels happy for catching up but sad to separate 
Like h.h&cjj, p, today kc
Tbh, I miss all of em in different ways heh but we all grow up and move on and I've accepted that some people won't always be in your life-that doesn't mean they don't love/care about you
And I should learn to apply that in my present friendship context hahaha 
I'm near letting go of someone/something, like it/the person' actions doesn't bother me anymore 
Cos what's the point of holding on/wasting so much energy on people who simply aren't willing to give a fraction of that energy to stay in your life haha?

Anyway I'm really grateful for cindy tonight heh thanks for caring this much and missyouuuuuuuuuuuuu and stop doing funny things HAHAHAHA 

Watching 24 with the family right now I've  finally managed to find it onlinee hehehe relieving Europe bus memories :p

Need to meet Ji Laoshi tmr morn to discuss the Lunwen and she sounded abit serious which is secretly making me really scared but I'm kinda more excited to be able to go back to nanyang 
I miss nanyang so much that some nights I secretly get soppy thinking bout her (': HAHAHAHA Jk okay go catch this American drama called 24, season 6!  This season's seriously good haha the whole family/tour group in Europe can't/couldn't stop watching once we start(ed) XD

Also pretty excited cos the cell group's coming over tmr to make jelly for YF Bash on Saturday!! (Which I regretfully can't attend cos of Bethel roflmao) hope they don't make too much of a mess though I have no Helen to help me clean up and I'd feel bad if the dad has to help me clean up after coming home from work tmr><

Raffles winds concert w nana tmr night hehe exciting/busy day ahead there goes my revision/prep-for-jc plans xS well yolo xp

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket