25/12 Happy Christmas & Merry New Year
Wednesday, December 25, 2013 | 12/25/2013 12:30:00 AM | 0 comments
12.27am
Doesn't seem like much heh but it's the thought that counts (-:
Thank you everyone for the gifts big or small! And the chocolates/meltables are in the fridge cos I'm too hot tonight :P HAHAHAHA jk!
Shall see if my Christmas wish comes true tmr hahaha maybe virtually might again but even if it doesn't I'll still be happy and grateful, cos e greatest gift for Christmas is our dearest Christ (-:
2.27pm
This mornin was fantastic (-:
Went to TPMC for service and I felt so so happy
The mom didn't let like it was an outright No but the dad told me to go ahead after e mom left for choir
Sat w the cg for service and lunched tgt before going home
Although I spent about 1hr alone at home before e family came back, I didn't feel lonely or anything at all, just really peaceful and pretty happy (:
Spent bout 30mins reading h.h's new (long and super interesting) post and opened my presents again hehe 2nd round (I kinda put everything in tgt)
Ian literally dumped 7 pieces of choc into my hands and a few dropped to the ground /awkward moments/
Watching a channel5 Christmas movie now hehe I like movies idk how many times I've said this I would be happy to just lie on the sofa for e rest of e day and watch movies, esp Christmas ones cos they're usually pretty sweet!
Sudden feels like watching movie in cinema but heh prolly not today cos they'll prolly all be packed
There was this period of time where I watched so many movies in cinemas that I could look at the Now Showing screen and go "oh I've watched most of this" hahaha but now newer movies are out and I haven't caught many!
I should start to forget about all these alr hah
Shall start to blog the Europe post when I feel like it XD then need to start practicing math revising chem and reading newspapers/gp/econs. My plan was to start after Christmas!
If movies get boring imma go watch running man later
Doesn't matter what the world is doing or how much of a no-lifer I seem
I just be happy on my own and don't be affected by surroundings!
I love God God loves me and there are people who love me (and told/affirmed me today so I really don't feel like I'm being/have to be selfdelusional rightnao) (:
11.02pm
Typed out a really angry long post over everything and in anger over everything I deleted it
Where is everyone anyway
Okay whatever I don't give a shit.
Sorry feeling quite lousy haha
Just know that kangaroo has papers to take tmr and is still taking time to chat with me so I'm nt going to make kangaroo worried now
The day just didn't end as well as id have liked it to but there'll always be things to learn from everything bad and always a good side to everything lousy! I really have to work harder to achieve my goal of being a neutral person and not get emotional so easily/ be affected by my surroundings
Sigh really tired tonight haha okay bye
"Never good enough
/
Don't touch me.
/
Sometimes I wish I could time travel back to His time
Just so I could go up to Him and get something I need badly rn from the one who loves me the most
/
Christmas 2013: it didn't come true again, haha. I'm beginning to wonder if it's really that impossible to fulfill."















