24/12 Merry Christmas Eve
Tuesday, December 24, 2013 | 12/24/2013 11:48:00 AM | 0 comments
11.21amYesterdayyyyyyy,
We had training at hccccc
In the rainnnnnnn
For 3 hoursssss heh
It was quite fun but abit intense and idk why I felt quite lost throughout lol the seniors weren't really guiding me ytd
And Kelda and I were in diff teams
And in each team there are only 2 girls
Luckily I was on same team as Emily :p but we didn't say a word to each
other heh /awkward much/
After training and being drenched, everyone headed to the vice captain's house for Christmas celebration and I went home to shower cos I felt too sticky and my shoes were this time not so muddy but Camouflaged with Green Leaves /sways e leaves/
And I was going to taka so I decided to go home first hehheh
(Luckily I did, or id have fallen more sick than I did ytd xp)
Went to taka to meet hazel and cjj and got lost at orchard mrt (I didn't know which exit to go to etc) and had to call my mom for help hahaha but all was well after we met
Had a super enjoyable time catching up! Maybe cos too long never meet or idk what, the convo kept going on and we could talk about all sorts of things and it felt pretty nice cos well I haven't met old friends in a really long time
Hazel was dam funny I kept laughing out loud cos of her XD
And they gave me presents which I'm really excited to open at midnight tnite!(: (there aren't many presents that I get excited to open during Christmas after so many years of existing lol)
I'll take pic later hehehehe
Btw my phone cover is also from em (-:
Anw Cjj sent me home and we were listening to Frozen soundtracks in the car and I felt quite happy hehe
Then I came home and was sick/throwing up for e rest of e night heh lol but I eventually woke up at about 10+ and watched 2 eps of CSI w dad until 12
Today I woke up at 7.45 to make breakfast for my dad because we made a deal and he who has to work also quite poor thing so I made 3 pieces of bread and went back to sleep afterwards till 10
Then my mom was washing clothes when i woke up (wow this is an image that is pretty unbelievable) and I helped Ben to fold clothes then ate bf then washed all the dishes fr ytd to today then cleaned e dining table and kept more clothes
Yes we're all doing housework and I feel pretty proud of myself and my quality of work I think with the exception of sweeping floor (it requires a higher level of physics knowledge than I actually have) I can do housework pretty well XD have I mentioned that Kwan said I could open a cleaning company hahaha with my shiny sparkly windows :D
So things have been pretty disoriented these few days for our family. Not in the sense that things are messy and stuff but we're all not really used to having to do household chores and trying (dam) hard to keep our house clean and tidy (enough).
For me, it's knowing that there's no one to keep my things for me and taking that extra step to clean up after myself. I guess my helper going home can be seen as a good thing too because I've realized how messy and careless I can be and how much my helper has been cleaning up after my own mess.
I used to proudly say that I bring my dishes to the sink cos my siblings don't do that but I've suddenly realized that I don't even make my own bed. And idk why this didn't dawn on me in china when I had to make my own bed for 2months but yeah
Okay I guess I'm pretty spoilt but I'm learningggggggg and tryingggggg
Yep so I will learn to clean up after my own mess more now because I hate havin to clean up after others' shit and idw others to have to do that for me so much anymore
Which brings me to te point that if you know my sister personally, she seems like an Angel and super helpful super responsible super able person when she's outside (/social work major) but she's really just a freeloader (ie I'm kinda PO w her but okay I shall not reveal her terrible pig habits)
Gonna go out later to buy Christmas gifts for the parents HEHEHE I finally thought of what to give them while drifting in and out of sleep last night
I cnnt afford branded bags or what for em but I hope what I give is of practical use and they'll like it!(:
Not intending to give any other gifts to other ppl because I have no friends
Ps I am totally dreading service tonight lol not the meeting-God part but the social part lol I have no idea why my home church has become such a place for me but okay bye someone please pray I won't die of sadness and loneliness tonight and I will remember God God God that's the whole point of church and Christmas NOT PEOPLE.
Pps this made me smile (-:
4.50pm
Xian
I wonder why I must make myself go through this on a happy occasion and make myself feel so stressed and dready
I tell myself it's for my family and my parents
But at the end of the day I don't know
Idk why I'm so sick of this place and why I dread it so much
I dont want to be here
I don't even mind spending Christmas Eve alone at home watching movies on channel 5- I really don't
I just hope I will not cry tonight for any reason
Suddenly feel so sick and tired after a rather happy morning and afternoon
If only I could just sleep in the car the whole night
Sigh hahaha I shall try to stop worrying and start praying
God please help me get through tnite
And remind me that no matter what happens
No matter how invisible or alone I am there
No matter how much people care or not
I am loved by You
So loved that you sent your son down to earth to save me
and that's more than enough
/
At least from this place I learn something- I will never treat anyone as if they are invisible and unworthy of my attention unless they make me feel that way first, and I will work even harder to be nicer to everyone-even people who are the hardest to be nice to-because everyone is loved by and important to someone on earth, if not our Heavenly Father. I do not, and nobody should have the right to make anyone on earth feel otherwise.
11.33pm
Was pretty awkward to most people but that's kinda okay
Spent most of e night w the crazy childhood b.f
Love and miss her so much hahaha then we like siao liddat HAHAHAHA went to baby room to play with the baby toys XD
Might be going to help Joel out at some sec1 orientation camp at some school in Jan together hehe pretty excited then we can camp tgt for 3 days but dk yet not rlly confirmed for now?
Yep so e night was quite okay except for one part where I followed my dad everywhere he went cos I didn't rlly have anyth else to do/anywhere to hide and I didn't wanna talk to anyone
And some dam nice 长老 said right in front of me to my dad "你两个女儿跟--长老的两个儿子一样:大的比较瘦,小的比较大胖”
Hurt my ego sia )-;
Hahaha just kidding I don't give a shit la hahaha seriously XD I know I'm fat and I accept it so I don't care what people want to say cos as the sayin goes, "those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
But that doesn't mean I shouldn't try to improve my image abit (ie my diet that 90% of people have been criticizing-now that's ego-hurting)
And a few older people were like "哇女儿又变漂亮了" when I think they say that to every parent's daughter every time they meet ahaha in Europe also a lot of people compliment you like they compliment everyone else so I never ever believe these white lies hahaha XD
It's 11.41pm I'm excited to open my gifts! (:
Okay that's it I Just wanted to say that I feel much better and thank God for letting me have my childhood b.f to myself 85% of the whole of tonight hehehehe I'm pretty happy (:
Pianist @ youth service for her this Sunday kekeke okay anw my hypocount just dropped to 3.5 idk why shall go watch movie and find some non-fat sweet food (-:







