this is me ♔
22/12
Sunday, December 22, 2013 | 12/22/2013 08:10:00 AM | 0 comments
#Rule for surviving in my life: don't push me far beyond my limits 

/content deleted/

3.26pm
Feeling mentally tired so I'm gonna take a nap/watch rm till 5 then wake up and work on Lunwen which has a /gulps/ minor problem and email yyjj/jils tnite 
Church piano playing today was okay in the sense that although no one said I played well or what but nobody came forward to tell me how bad my playing was heh 
 
The auditionnnnnnnnn 
He's pretty scary but his place (dad and I concluded he doesn't live here) is at Tpy so it's same neighbourhood as me YAY
Ok we walked in and saw 6pairs of those Japanese style slippers and carpeted floor everywhere but there are no dining tables/tv/anyone else in te house so I think it might be for guests
There was a really really (whole room) long grand piano and there was another one in the next room seperated by a Long panel of glass/soundproof material (I secretly think that might be the more atas one) and there are wall-wide ceiling-high racks of CDs on 2 sides/walls of the living room 
that's the whole house (what I just want to say is that it's actually pretty cool heh)
Anw he asked me to play te pieces and I was really really really nervous so I made many many mistakes
And he made me sightread a dip piece like ok lol wtp my sight reading is barely passable
He commented abit on my techniques and stuff and my pedaling work which he thinks need serious work on (but actually I think it's more of cos I haven't played such a Grand grand piano in my life and the pedals aren't those normal softer kind they're really Hard and I had to like Stomp) 
He said my sightreading is borderline pass like 7/15 but "it's nt a bad thing cos pass is 6 and many dip students fail it so you're not too bad"  then I felt like "hah I play so shit also not a bad thing ah"
Anywayyyyyyyz I think he accepted me heh cos he told me he'd text mom bout lesson details for next year and his plans for me and he asked what school I was going to etc 
Then he asked me "are you gonna do A level music?"
"No"
"Did you do mep (it's HMP in other schools/most schools except ny calls it MEP/ the reason why I didn't take HMP) or take o level music in ny?"
"Heh no"
I was really scared cos I thought he was gonna scold me or like reject me cos like I so 没有文化没有学问 liddat (and he really looks dam fierce my dad said I was practically Squeaking replies)
But he just said "oh that's abit of a pity"
Then I like Heaved a sigh of relief right in his face and he stared at me like I was a freak

He said Ms Low's choice of pieces for me is crazy. Crazy Hard. (Secret urge to roll my eyes at her) (But actually I never felt it until he said it) 
He said for Bach the Prelude piece is so long and the Fugue is crazy for a first time player of a fugue
So basically he said he wants to change about 2-3 of my pieces (and I only have 4 pieces) then he wants me to go for exam in July/Aug cos he thinks for April/May, I won't be ready esp w e change in pieces
(Honestly it made me abit sad cos like I took my grade8 in March2010 yknow that's freaking 4 years ago sigh When am I ever going to clear this grade) 
But other than thatttttt it was pretty much okayy I guess
He's just really scary and when we left his place my legs felt jelly and my dad was like "I think if I wasn't there you'd have fainted man at least I there you still can squeak"-.-
Now I can't imagine seeing him every week and feeling so stressed OMG this shit is getting dam serious I need to work dam hard ahhh he keeps talking to/questioning me in those extra cheem grade8theory-like terms (actually maybe it's not so cheem but my theory really sucks I barely passed) and I kept feeling like "shitshitshit what's this" "what's he talking about" "what does this term mean" yknow the feeling you (or just me) get in the aural component of practical exams 

Well at least thank God I passed his audition ahhh ://// although I think I prolly passed by that one teeny bit or he might just be doing ms low a favour/giving her face

Btw I was doing some research in e 5min drive home cos he seem so pro and high profile right then my jaw Dropped when I saw this   
http://nus.edu.sg/cfa/our_talents/music/tutors/piano.php

Now I know why an audition was needed 
Okay I will work dam hard for piano x(((( 
Off to sleep my head is exploding 

12.42am
Just sent draft4 to jils hehehehe
But it's kind of a shit thing cos I have 14 pages and te page limit is 11 wtpwtpwtpwtpwtpwtp like I keep cutting then yyjj keep asking me to add then in the end... Still 14 pages :c 
Nvm pray jils will work some magic like niceteachers can and cut em HEH 
I need to go and sleep now cos tmr Marcus planned some crazy Frisbee Christmas training session siao one they all hahaha 


then start at 930 but meeting Kelda at 910 and I have no Helennnnnnnnnnn and I must fill up my own water bottle/find my own socks/pack my own clothes so I must wake up at 7.30 tmr :c 
I'm actually just here cos my room feels a little too empty and bare without my helper around and all my piglets were removed/promoted to the VIP seats above my bookshelves while I was in Europe and I'm suddenly feeling very sissy but I don't think my sissy is gonna let me sleep w her
Sigh
Okay I shall stop this and sleep properly 
I have been lacking sleep I feel like throwing a tantrum at nobody for lacking sleep heh /needs to grow up seriously/ 
Meeting Cjj and h.h tmr after nearly a year, will have to rush fr frisbee (again) but feeling excited c: 
And band HAHAHAHA I have forgotten about this word nope not going tmr
Also while trying to help my S.A.D not relapse, my brain decided to auto remove information w/o my permission. Information such as the date mm will be coming back from Nihon. Todayyyy? Tomorrowwwww? 
Okay I need to stop thinking why must I think so much at night URGH 
And our convo is just filled w too much funny nonsense that it's really Hard to find the information I need 
So I shall just WAIT.
This shall be it.
I need to sleep
I need to sleeeep
I WANT TO SLEEEEEEEEEEEEP GOODNIGHT /flips bed/ /crashes into the ground/  /LOLjk/
 





OMG I was randomly feeling around and I found Percy in e corner of my bed!!!!!! Yay I have a friend yay goodnight ^^


-selfdelusionalkid97-

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
22/12
Sunday, December 22, 2013 | 12/22/2013 08:10:00 AM | 0 comments
#Rule for surviving in my life: don't push me far beyond my limits 

/content deleted/

3.26pm
Feeling mentally tired so I'm gonna take a nap/watch rm till 5 then wake up and work on Lunwen which has a /gulps/ minor problem and email yyjj/jils tnite 
Church piano playing today was okay in the sense that although no one said I played well or what but nobody came forward to tell me how bad my playing was heh 
 
The auditionnnnnnnnn 
He's pretty scary but his place (dad and I concluded he doesn't live here) is at Tpy so it's same neighbourhood as me YAY
Ok we walked in and saw 6pairs of those Japanese style slippers and carpeted floor everywhere but there are no dining tables/tv/anyone else in te house so I think it might be for guests
There was a really really (whole room) long grand piano and there was another one in the next room seperated by a Long panel of glass/soundproof material (I secretly think that might be the more atas one) and there are wall-wide ceiling-high racks of CDs on 2 sides/walls of the living room 
that's the whole house (what I just want to say is that it's actually pretty cool heh)
Anw he asked me to play te pieces and I was really really really nervous so I made many many mistakes
And he made me sightread a dip piece like ok lol wtp my sight reading is barely passable
He commented abit on my techniques and stuff and my pedaling work which he thinks need serious work on (but actually I think it's more of cos I haven't played such a Grand grand piano in my life and the pedals aren't those normal softer kind they're really Hard and I had to like Stomp) 
He said my sightreading is borderline pass like 7/15 but "it's nt a bad thing cos pass is 6 and many dip students fail it so you're not too bad"  then I felt like "hah I play so shit also not a bad thing ah"
Anywayyyyyyyz I think he accepted me heh cos he told me he'd text mom bout lesson details for next year and his plans for me and he asked what school I was going to etc 
Then he asked me "are you gonna do A level music?"
"No"
"Did you do mep (it's HMP in other schools/most schools except ny calls it MEP/ the reason why I didn't take HMP) or take o level music in ny?"
"Heh no"
I was really scared cos I thought he was gonna scold me or like reject me cos like I so 没有文化没有学问 liddat (and he really looks dam fierce my dad said I was practically Squeaking replies)
But he just said "oh that's abit of a pity"
Then I like Heaved a sigh of relief right in his face and he stared at me like I was a freak

He said Ms Low's choice of pieces for me is crazy. Crazy Hard. (Secret urge to roll my eyes at her) (But actually I never felt it until he said it) 
He said for Bach the Prelude piece is so long and the Fugue is crazy for a first time player of a fugue
So basically he said he wants to change about 2-3 of my pieces (and I only have 4 pieces) then he wants me to go for exam in July/Aug cos he thinks for April/May, I won't be ready esp w e change in pieces
(Honestly it made me abit sad cos like I took my grade8 in March2010 yknow that's freaking 4 years ago sigh When am I ever going to clear this grade) 
But other than thatttttt it was pretty much okayy I guess
He's just really scary and when we left his place my legs felt jelly and my dad was like "I think if I wasn't there you'd have fainted man at least I there you still can squeak"-.-
Now I can't imagine seeing him every week and feeling so stressed OMG this shit is getting dam serious I need to work dam hard ahhh he keeps talking to/questioning me in those extra cheem grade8theory-like terms (actually maybe it's not so cheem but my theory really sucks I barely passed) and I kept feeling like "shitshitshit what's this" "what's he talking about" "what does this term mean" yknow the feeling you (or just me) get in the aural component of practical exams 

Well at least thank God I passed his audition ahhh ://// although I think I prolly passed by that one teeny bit or he might just be doing ms low a favour/giving her face

Btw I was doing some research in e 5min drive home cos he seem so pro and high profile right then my jaw Dropped when I saw this   
http://nus.edu.sg/cfa/our_talents/music/tutors/piano.php

Now I know why an audition was needed 
Okay I will work dam hard for piano x(((( 
Off to sleep my head is exploding 

12.42am
Just sent draft4 to jils hehehehe
But it's kind of a shit thing cos I have 14 pages and te page limit is 11 wtpwtpwtpwtpwtpwtp like I keep cutting then yyjj keep asking me to add then in the end... Still 14 pages :c 
Nvm pray jils will work some magic like niceteachers can and cut em HEH 
I need to go and sleep now cos tmr Marcus planned some crazy Frisbee Christmas training session siao one they all hahaha 


then start at 930 but meeting Kelda at 910 and I have no Helennnnnnnnnnn and I must fill up my own water bottle/find my own socks/pack my own clothes so I must wake up at 7.30 tmr :c 
I'm actually just here cos my room feels a little too empty and bare without my helper around and all my piglets were removed/promoted to the VIP seats above my bookshelves while I was in Europe and I'm suddenly feeling very sissy but I don't think my sissy is gonna let me sleep w her
Sigh
Okay I shall stop this and sleep properly 
I have been lacking sleep I feel like throwing a tantrum at nobody for lacking sleep heh /needs to grow up seriously/ 
Meeting Cjj and h.h tmr after nearly a year, will have to rush fr frisbee (again) but feeling excited c: 
And band HAHAHAHA I have forgotten about this word nope not going tmr
Also while trying to help my S.A.D not relapse, my brain decided to auto remove information w/o my permission. Information such as the date mm will be coming back from Nihon. Todayyyy? Tomorrowwwww? 
Okay I need to stop thinking why must I think so much at night URGH 
And our convo is just filled w too much funny nonsense that it's really Hard to find the information I need 
So I shall just WAIT.
This shall be it.
I need to sleep
I need to sleeeep
I WANT TO SLEEEEEEEEEEEEP GOODNIGHT /flips bed/ /crashes into the ground/  /LOLjk/
 





OMG I was randomly feeling around and I found Percy in e corner of my bed!!!!!! Yay I have a friend yay goodnight ^^


-selfdelusionalkid97-

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket