30/11
Saturday, November 30, 2013 | 11/30/2013 11:25:00 AM | 0 comments
11.12am/content removed/
4.29pm
Because some people in your life just make everything okay
Thanks roo for posting the links on FB and twitter and making me cry a lot <3
Thanks mm for being so retarded and lame (I refuse to admit you're funny) and for being the rare few that can make me LOL when I'm not in the mood to smile <3
And the parents/family who see all my nonsense and still tolerate me
Thanks God for blessing me with them
12.01am
It's going to be a long post to make up for my rage and provide all the details bout the past 3 exciting days
28/11
Spent the morning having piano lesson
Went to river safari in e afternoon w e mom, bro, yap and lily
It was dam funnnnn we saw a lot of cool things and got to touch animals and everything was nice although I was kinda in between everyth and it felt awkward
The mom was extra nice to my friends also and it felt good cos it was fun and usually friends are like "your mom's scaryyyyyy"
After river safari, mommy dropped us at Thomson where we took bus to bishan to meet nana and have dinner and bought tickets fr Disney's Frozen (there's aNother Frozen showing now and it's M18)
I felt really happy cos it was the first day of Frozen showing :D
(Yes I really have been watching many movies recently)
Nana lily and I went to lily's house to put things and I showered then we went out again for e movie!
Bought Koi and we were nearly late but we reached e cinema just in time (-:
Frozen was soooo goooood!
It was musical style likeee Enchanted and Tangled yay I like both of those movies a lot! (You'd know if you saw how often I sing True Love's Kiss/ Happy Working Song/ When Will My Life Begin/ I See The Light at home)
And now Frozen is officially one of my favorite-st Disney movies (I'm listening to Let it Go now diff versions by both Demi Lovato andddd the actual voiceover)
(And all Disney movies are faves to me I just loveeeeee them) and I don't mind going to watch it again hehehe wow I was just in Disney mood those 2 hours
When we left I was feelin so dreamy and yknow that really dazey state after you watch a movie
Movies put me in another world and they have happy endings which just make e rest of my day good (:
(Except my night got half ruined cos of. nvm. but it then got saved by mm and lilynana thankfully)
We reached lily's home bout 1130 and we talked till 1 and slept and we talked about a lot of things xP
Woke up in e middle of e night cos hypo and had to rummage through my bag to find sweets and found harribos (hurhur luckykid97) and ate them lying down cos I didn't wanna risk waking em up and I fell back asleep lol
29/11
Officially got up at 8! Then rolled around till 9+ when nana'a alarm rang and everyone got up
Had some nice prata for bf and watched Ellen
Then we went to meet yap for lunch at 1130 wow we were running late and I was dam full fr e late bf
Had Saizeriya for lunch and it was nice too ahaha
Then bandddddd we were nearly late too
Anw the Yamashita dude came at 1+ instead of 2 so we started early
We had some dam serious bassoon bonding from ytd's session man lol dam scary experiences ><
Like
-bassoons tuning
-Bassoons blowing that piece of paper thing and the master going "ya you! The paper never move!" To me
-Bassoons+eupho singing (it was 4 guys and I 1 girl Sing do y'all know how Awkward it was)
-4 bassoonists sharing 1 Spring March score
Ry was dam joke he was bored and up since 6 or sth so he kept talking to me to stay awake and we kinda got over that awkward barrier
And he told me to fake my survey results -.- (apparently hci/jc does that for everything wow.)
And he told me to join frisbee rofl but he said sth like "join bassoons and force them to buy 1 more hahahaa" Okay so it wasn't that bad the actual prac
The sec1 right beside me was flat throughout but I told ry and not him HAHAHAHA cos well I know myself that my sec1 wouldn't even be able to read the piece much less Play the whole thing so smoothly so i just let e intonation issues go and tolerate the diff
I enjoyed the prac and I like Spring March a lot! It reminded me of sec1-sec2 days where the bosses were ms Chong and mr Goh and the tchrs were lovely people and the seniors were inspiring and talented and had something called passion
I like the way out 4 bassoons' heads/e protruding stick moved in unison- it's been a while since I played with more than 1 partner and the unison of playing and breathing made me feel nice and evoked more emotions and passion for the song
So the prac was good. Then the prac ended and we went to pack up and lol the awkwardest/most embarrassing incident Ever happened but that shall remain between lily yap me charmaine daniel whoever else was in the room /coughs/ (and later on Ashley)
And I was getting ready to go home when Charmaine and I started being indecisive rgd band dinner and after like 20mins or sth we finally decided to go tgt HAHAHAHA at first we were still "how bout we change our minds and don't go tgt" and we agreed but we changed our minds again
After the dinner I understood why she told me she didn't go for band dinners often
She (like Ashley) isn't exactly close to the ppl and the saxoons section was down to 4ppl (Daniel ry charmaine and me) and we waited for the section like she said they usually do.
And since Daniel made us wait he gave us his cerealbox of banana nut crunch to eat and Charmaine and I were just standing outside band room awkwardly sharing that box
When we finally left to go to the bus stop we didn't know who to follow cos ry was with his clique and Daniel was 'pimping w 2 girls' HAHAHAHA
(Okay here's the thing-e guys are e ones w cliques/ stronger and closer cliques than all the girls for some reason and it's the guy cliques that make everyth exclusive and screwed up)
In e end we followed Ry and his cliqueeee.
At macs we didn't know where to sit cos ry just went to form a table w his clique and Charmaine insisted we sat as a section although I was trying hard to pull her aside and like just 2 of us sit tgt and end up we did lol like 4 of us tgt w 2 of his friends w us and the 2 girls beside them
I ended up opposite Daniel which was a really awkward and bad thing cos I was dam scared of him (for a reason ahem)
But i found out that he and ry are just dam lame and stupid and uncool LOL
And they kept cursing and were dam sick but rmb me and learning to be more tolerant
But Charmaine found out that my pet peeve's the F word cos we talked a lot (like obv cos only each other to talk to!) and then the guys found out and whenever they went "what the f" they would freeze and like "oops sorry"
I felt lame actually like I had the urge to tell them "it's okay just continue saying" but I restrained cos thinkig bout it, well it's good that they make an attempt to not say the F word every min right!
While we were talking Charmaine and I found out we were both Christians and the convo got deeper like we talked about many things and most of you wouldnt understand this but it really feels so different talking to family in Christ
They're just so understanding and we're all siblings and we can share everyth w each other although I ony met her for e second time ytd
We shared stuff like our struggles and opinions on things as Christian and all that so it really felt good cos they were similar ahaha
Well, at least through the dinner I got to know her better although I seriously found out that band might not be for me after all cos it was just so dam awkward. Omg I just realised that actually i was the only sec4 there ytd ahhhhhhhh no wonder omg sudden lagkid97
Aiya ok I feel stupid now but e conclusion is what Charmaine said:
The guys are all assholes but they're quite nice haha just talk shit with them
When I got home I found out bout the twitter incident thing and got dam depressed idk why hahaha only yap and I care but I thought that I'd alr let go longlongago
I'm just this stupid so ok I'll get over it haha or I have gotten over it by now.
30/11
This morning started out bad (I think some ppl saw oops) but it got better
I sent out e email to sch and posted on FB finally lol dam AA but wtv i can't be bothered bout image anymore
Until now I've gotten only 80 responses and jils said if not 300 then at least get 150 so the results are substantial and can be of use.
I just barely got past the half mark dam goodjob idk why my social circle is just so pathetic but okay
Maybe I should one by one message and ask sigh ok I'll do it tmr if I start to finally get desperate
I'm really thankful for a friend like roo ahaha she shared the link on FB and tweeted also when I didn't even share w her my worry and was feeling upset over other things since last night. She melted the iceberg that formed over the night and this morn cos I realized that people care.
Then I finished research for our trip and I feel quite sad cos we'll be on e move and can't stay at every place longer and i feel sad cos I wanna spend more time at each place esp Paris I wanna go to all the places we learnt about in History like the Versailles Palace and Bastilles (Treaty of Versailles/storming of Bastilles-- French Revolution ashdwkznkandakmzwjks)
Ugh i think the tour itenary just sucks like shit man xian I'm nt rlly looking forward to it most of the tour is just spent doing citytours and photostops and travelling by bus/plane /ratherannoyed/
After China and UK and all our 体验式学习s, I'm beginning to dislike tours ahaha next time will be free&easy planned by Adeline&Co.
But okay I shall be thankful we can travel to those places and realize im a luckykid and I will enjoy the trip as much as I can w my parents and bro.
Had steamboat dinner and Haagen Daz icecream and nice family time and sent the gramps home w te sis as a driver today hahaha my first time taking a ride from her it was dam funny I couldnt help those random bursts of laughter and ahma started laughing w me whenever I laughed okay actually it was abit legitly scary
Sorry the post was so long but some people wanted the details ahaha.
And sorry for all the rage these few days I'm just nt quite right somewhere but I'll try to solve the issues soon
Don't worryyyyyyyyyyyyyy
And I'm not unreachable/untrackable like honestly if you don't see me on wa you'd still see my blogposts right so don't worry lol if like that also worry then for me id have to call the police alr hahahha I meet more AWOL people (right cat xD)
What else
Okay let me just come clean about that eye candy issue. I was just feeling crazy on Wednesday and yes the friends who've met him might think EC is cute but I've come to know him enough to know that he is definitely nt my type and I'm not interested in this ec at all. Tbh, some stuff happened and I just wanted to do something stupid to piss someone off so I went to blow things up over this EC. Yup. Some people may look good but the characters are really not quite pleasant. Ashley strongly emphasized that while talking to me alr. And God showed me the exit door immediately (thankfully) once I started doing stupid things like this (thank God)
I'm undecided for frisbee and band but from what batchmates/ry/ppl suggest, I'll stay for band concert next year and decide again afterwards. It's not quite possible to take up both frisbee and band even if two ccas are allowed in jc cos these 2 are not very slack ccas.
Maybe after Europe, my frisbee skills will just disappear totally and I'll be too unfit for frisbee and I'll just go back to band haha. But if I were to be honest w myself and everyone, there's nothing much left for band other than a small amount of passion and a large amount of obligations/issues with letting go. I don't even have a bassoon and for most of the pieces we don't even play bassoon parts
On the other hand, frisbee is totally unventured ground. I'll think about it and try to talk to someone about it ok and try to not let it bother me.
(Bought this from coach on weds and forgot bout it while rushing home for band so lily kept it for me and passed on fri)
Felt reallyreally sad for missing training on Fri, but going home with that disc in my hand felt nice(: it showed me/family/ppl who saw me w it that I'm serious about this, cos sometimes even I dk whether I'm serious about anyth anymore w the kind of nonsense I do lolThe last thing ahaha (same few issues these few days sorry)- just received the text tonight that Lunwen's due on 20 Dec HAHAHAHAHA my survey results are nowhere near collated anddd I'll be back on 15th so the 5 days afterwards will be war and late nights for me.
I'm going to finish this by 18 for jils to check and I'll do my best so as to not waste the survey respondents' time, and to fulfill my responsibility to moe although I would love to just boycott this whole thing.
10/18 of us would get awards and I don't want to think about competing with any of the sap scholars cos all of em are just so good so I'm honestly not expecting anything haha just do my best
I'll leave the miracle of completing the thing in 3 days to God.
Goodnight!
有关 '情'字的
就什么也不要想










