this is me ♔
25/11
Monday, November 25, 2013 | 11/25/2013 08:57:00 AM | 0 comments
8.37am
Lesson of the day: 
"Let go, what belongs to you will eventually come back to you"

I woke up this morning and started thinking
It is a really bad thing to do in e morn ahaha 
But I've kinda cleared some of em
And decided to stop thinking bout e rest
Like how in jc everyone's gonna be split up
In a cohort of 1200ppl what are e chances you'll meet your once closest friends if you take a different combi
Even my deskie for a year who used to be right next to me 
I can't imagine how much this will suck.
Then someone else isn't even going to the same jc /faint/
And then there's most-of-yepmam who's had a totally different subject combi from me since sec3 and the only reason we got close was cca and if we don't join e same cca then? Even if we do..... band in jc is srsly unbonded and everyth accord. to seniors
So I've decided that while I'm going to stop thinkin about it
I'll start to let everything go
Actually I'm not even holding on to anything now
I pray that friends who really matter-true friends will bother to kit, like cindy and my deskie.
I feel like rolling under my blankie and blocking off all these thoughts 
But I'm alr under my blankie hahahaha
Sigh
Have I mentioned that I have a very serious case of S.A.D? Have I???

Let's move on to happier things
It's the 25th! In exactly 30days
CHRISTMASSSSSSS :D
(I was actually having a very deep convo with my head about the year and it coming to an end but ok let's not start again)
And on twitter tweets are starting to appear bout what people want for Christmas
Same as last year, I feel that I have everything I need (***except a weighing machine and a Hoolahoop dam serious) so I will spend Christmas learning to appreciate/treasure the things and people I already have more. 
So, same as last year, my Christmas wish for this year will be the same. After all, it didn't really come true last year ahaha

But on actual Christmas day I guess I'll prolly be spending it w e family back in bethel lol and seriously speaking, I have close to zero% of hope/expectation that my wish will actually come true there. No one at bethel really cares. Well they do care just not for me hahahha. 
So yep I'm just making this wish again purely for fun :D
Anwwww Chrismas is about givingggggggg, not receiving. 
Idk yet if I'm going to do any Christmas shopping this year considering my ahemlunwenahem and I might nt have anyone to give to after all except e family so! 
This Christmas isn't looking too good but I look forward to celebrating the birthday of my savior (: it will be a grand event! /pops champagne/

Now I shall stop dreaming and get up and get to work. E mom wants to bring me to te doct's later but I'll know what to do B-) 

Let's all have a Marvelous Monday!(: 



Operation:Feel Good/more selfworth 




2.51am
|||':


Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
25/11
Monday, November 25, 2013 | 11/25/2013 08:57:00 AM | 0 comments
8.37am
Lesson of the day: 
"Let go, what belongs to you will eventually come back to you"

I woke up this morning and started thinking
It is a really bad thing to do in e morn ahaha 
But I've kinda cleared some of em
And decided to stop thinking bout e rest
Like how in jc everyone's gonna be split up
In a cohort of 1200ppl what are e chances you'll meet your once closest friends if you take a different combi
Even my deskie for a year who used to be right next to me 
I can't imagine how much this will suck.
Then someone else isn't even going to the same jc /faint/
And then there's most-of-yepmam who's had a totally different subject combi from me since sec3 and the only reason we got close was cca and if we don't join e same cca then? Even if we do..... band in jc is srsly unbonded and everyth accord. to seniors
So I've decided that while I'm going to stop thinkin about it
I'll start to let everything go
Actually I'm not even holding on to anything now
I pray that friends who really matter-true friends will bother to kit, like cindy and my deskie.
I feel like rolling under my blankie and blocking off all these thoughts 
But I'm alr under my blankie hahahaha
Sigh
Have I mentioned that I have a very serious case of S.A.D? Have I???

Let's move on to happier things
It's the 25th! In exactly 30days
CHRISTMASSSSSSS :D
(I was actually having a very deep convo with my head about the year and it coming to an end but ok let's not start again)
And on twitter tweets are starting to appear bout what people want for Christmas
Same as last year, I feel that I have everything I need (***except a weighing machine and a Hoolahoop dam serious) so I will spend Christmas learning to appreciate/treasure the things and people I already have more. 
So, same as last year, my Christmas wish for this year will be the same. After all, it didn't really come true last year ahaha

But on actual Christmas day I guess I'll prolly be spending it w e family back in bethel lol and seriously speaking, I have close to zero% of hope/expectation that my wish will actually come true there. No one at bethel really cares. Well they do care just not for me hahahha. 
So yep I'm just making this wish again purely for fun :D
Anwwww Chrismas is about givingggggggg, not receiving. 
Idk yet if I'm going to do any Christmas shopping this year considering my ahemlunwenahem and I might nt have anyone to give to after all except e family so! 
This Christmas isn't looking too good but I look forward to celebrating the birthday of my savior (: it will be a grand event! /pops champagne/

Now I shall stop dreaming and get up and get to work. E mom wants to bring me to te doct's later but I'll know what to do B-) 

Let's all have a Marvelous Monday!(: 



Operation:Feel Good/more selfworth 




2.51am
|||':


Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket