24/11
Sunday, November 24, 2013 | 11/24/2013 10:54:00 AM | 0 comments
10.52amXian yi ban
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Essyyyyyyyy faster comeeee backkkkkkkkkkkkkk )))))-:
Never passed so many days without saying a word before
I want someone to talk tooo
No I just want someone who can give me time and live in comfortable silence w me
Sigh
9.43pm
OMG had such a productive afternoon working on survey after receiving jils' reply omg inspired motivated touched happy BUT I suddenly found out that it's due in dec not jan wth?!?!?!?!
So anw I'm gonna start rushing and stop joking and stop working before I travel I should stop thinking of earning extra $$ when what I'm supposed to do is nowhere near 1/4 done and I'll be away half of dec /cringes/ good luck to me
I'm always like that eh so last min tsk.
Anw back to what jils said she saidddddddd "你的题目可以做, 也跳出了一般刻板的印象, 会是比较有意思的."
(Yes dam proud of self I took half a year to think of my own topic thanks yls)
So I'm motivated to work hard I think I might have a small chance to do this well if I slog my guts out now but I don't expect the awards or anyth really no I just want to get this paper done.
Dinner was dam hilarious my family is so weird and funny and crazy!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Ok so we went to Kiseki and we were being dam stupid and betw e 3 women we had lots of butt squeezes and slaps oops and we just did a lot of dam funny stuff and sissy was quite retarded
Then when we were going home we were trying to yknow take big steps/walk w swag/walk like a boss and we were in a crowded area ten suddenly my flat just Flew off my foot oh god embarrassing max I was like. Ok nvm. /prays no one I knew was nearby/
Okay I just had to say that my flat flew off cos I felt so awkward and embarrassed afterwards I was just frozen when we went home
Now I feel better. Yes. It's okay to laugh at myself and get laughed at. I should rlly accept that.
And also since frisbee on Friday I made a resolution to learn to have more tolerance for vulgarities. I told my mom and she was scolding me and saying its dam stupid but I decided yes no matter how much I hate it I should just learn to tolerate it more.
But that doesn't mean I accept it.
I don't accept it/hate hearing it because I think it's no respect for the people around you who hve to hear it. Who are you to assume that the people around you love to hear all your dirty words? You can have zero respect for yourself but please show some respect for people who are around you.
And whoa yknow considerin me who usually start to cover my ears when I hear one word, I actually tolerated the whole 3hr frisbee session w just Rolling my eyes once and going ugh to k.
The hc guys right idk what's their prob. Normal people use f when they dam pissed/ at least use it 'appropriately'.
Then some of those hc guys just every single sentence must use at least 3 Fs (I counted.) like seriously?
Okay back to my point I need to have more tolerance so I shall stop complaining and get back to crafting my survey.
My new operation is to finish my Lunwen well. Do my best job although most likely not a very good one.
And after the heavy buffet just now I think I might make myself go run tmr and not be a pig although my muscles aren't fully well/unaching yet.
I srsly should go to kiddy palace or smwhere sometime soon and get a hoolahoop the belly fats have got to shed even 100g also good right body pleasepleaseplease
Tonight's a good night please let it stay this way (~:
The sudden realization that I've let go of more than I think I have. Today, I realized that it's not unfriending someone, no, I still treat h as a friend. But I've let go of this ship even before I knew it, and the 4 close years we spent tgt/7 years we knew each other. Some things are just not meant to be. Some people just drift apart, physically and emotionally.
I give my best wishes, and make an unsaid promise to be there anytime the person calls. Then I say,
goodbye.





