23/11
Saturday, November 23, 2013 | 11/23/2013 03:34:00 PM | 0 comments
2.04pmLol feel like just pasting what I told someone bout ytd here cos it was a dam complete story. Ok maybe I shall.
Or maybe I shall not.
Can save some details here ahahahaha
22/11:
Woke up feeling sick and ok really was sick- the nose and throat were congested again
Kelda and I were e only girls at prac which meant we stuck tgt and died tgt
She's an athelete to begin w (I mean just look at her build) and she used to be from track so when we were sprinting to catch e frisbee and doing drills, I was just bleh compared to her
Well, at least she got to shine ytd hahaha.
I had the first thought of giving up ytd, during the training itself
We were learning hammer throw and i couldnt even make the disc spin it just slammed straight to the ground and I felt dam lousy cos there were like 4 snrs trying to help me and I was just like poop
Then for e rest of training I wasn't performing well either. Maybe it's cos I was sick, maybe I just wasn't putting in my best effort cos I was having a negative mindset, or maybe it was just a bad day.
Throughout e training I was talking to myself in my head. Well maybe not talking to myself but there were voices. Giving up and holding on haha.
It was also tied to my Operation: Feel Good
I could hold on and continue feeling lousy or I could give up and stop feeling lousy bout myself
It seems like after my not-so-smooth-yet teenage years, one of the biggest lessons I have learnt/should learn is that nothing good comes from holding on.
Yet there's this saying that the difference between people who succeed and people who don't is the amount of conviction they have and how much they persevere/hold on.
I was thinking that maybe it's better for me to give up now,so the damage will be te least.
But I am undecided now, because idk what is right.
Whatever the case, even if society views people who hold on as people who succeed, from my thought process yesterday, I have come to respect quitters.
It takes a great amount of courage to be able to quit too, you know?
They might not succeed in the eyes of society or everyone else
But I think it's a huge battle that one has to overcome to quit.
I'm not saying it's good to quit or that I am going to quit. I'm just saying that these people are strong too, and I respect them, because sometimes as much as I want to quit, I can't. It's a barrier; an emotional, invisible, invincible one. It can break you, or make you stronger.
Maybe I should, if I'm willing to learn from all my lessons in the past.
But maybe I should hold on and give it a few more shots. Maybe I should consider the saying that we should stop looking back at our past but move on. Idk. Irdk hahaha. Anyway.
E whole training was just tiring. I didn't feel much except tired. Kelda and I met early to prac first so we were there by 9.30 and (I just sneezed for the 5th time since I started blogging today either someone really misses me or I'm really sick bless me) we ended training at 1230 so we played for 3hrs instead of 2.
Being the only 2 girls, we got split into one team each for e match and while the lazy boys kept subbing each other after like what everytime a point was made, Kelda and I played the whole hour. Cos there was only one girl in each team. And frisbee is a mixed sport.
We had to mark each other and Kelda being 10X better was IMO too strong an opponent for me to mark. It's like I had to chase after her and block and mark her and be damclose to her while she was on offense but once e frisbee dropped and it was our team on offense, i had to run as far away from her as possible and try to get e frisbee/make sure everywhere is clear/blah.
Naturally if we talk about 1v1, I confirm lose to her haha but quite miraculously on weds and fri, e team I was on won haha (different team on wed and fri)
we played for 40mins and my team was leading but in the last 20 mins where first team toget 3points won, my team still won haha 3-0.
But I was too tired to care and I just fell on e muddy field to catch my breath.
And by then te PSLE results were out hahahahahahahahahahaha
Well what can I say?
1. It's too late to cry over spilled milk
2. There's no use looking back, just look forward
3. God has a purpose for everything. He will fulfill them and everything will be perfect when His time comes. I know it, I just do because I have experienced it myself and I believe it w all my heart.
So we went home and I was hypo and I ate lunch and went to my room and literally 趴在地上睡觉 with my shirt and shorts all with dried mud and dirt. I woke up w a backache of course lol and showered and went to work. We had to wear this luminous orange blouse and long skirt like yknow Thai style and we learnt to sawadikap! HAHAHAHA
It was a bad day too cos I made a few mistakes (some near fatal. Like e tray I was holding for e first time accidentally hit some VIP and some champagne spilled on her dress oopsz I think she was dam pissed but she didn't do anyth. I'm too clumsy serious like even when I wasn't holding anything I tripped over myself) and we burnt ourselves a few times cos e dishes were dam hot/plates that came out from dishwasher. And we ended at 12.30 instead of 10 zzzzzzz they made us do a lot of rubbish things like dumping cutlery into hot water to sanitize then wiping them dry w drycloth(s) picked up from the floor. Ytd I really felt like a Cinderella sister instead of at GBTB HAHAHAHA but talking about that makes me rmb Rachel the funny team leader hahaha! And ytd's team leader was super funny also she called 3 of us "eh kids" and Three Little Pigs HAHAHAHA and she also dam sarcastic and funny I kept laughing when she talk.
Anw since we ended late, they asked us to cab home and take receipt then go back claim from them. Then ss and yj and our other co-worker quite worried/pissed cos they live dam far away like khatib punggol yew tee and tpy ROFL how to share cab right!
End up ss followed other ppl that live nearer
And 3 of us supposed to cab tgt but my parents came to pick me up hehehe /touchedkid97/ and lent $$ to the broke yj who not enough to cab home. So I reached home at 1 and crashed.
Dam exciting badday right.
Then I woke up sick today hahaha actually since ytd haha officially back on medication cos my symptoms are all backkkkk. And I have not cleared te piglets /permanently/ from my bed. I will keep at least 5. Okay maybe 3. Ahhhh )))))'; then the Kkh doctor was still dam mean that day. She was like "Adeline ah you're 16 the cuddling has got to stop."
I felt like asking her what her prob is but I realised I'm the one with prob. -.-
So I've decided that as part of my Operation: Feel Good, I will do this every time I blog:
Today, the things that made me feel good:
1. Even though I sucked dam bad at training ytd but if don't compare w Kelda don't compare w e crazy guys who played frisbee for pe module and just compare w myself, I think I've improved a bit also although my stamina nt so good ytd. So maybe I should quit but maybe I shouldn't. Either way also good (:
2. Ytd while working some quitepretty Thai woman looked at me and said "eh kid your eyes very pretty ah"
Hehehehehehehehehehehe I think I looked better when I was young but okay wtv haha. idk how true it is though lol at least it made me blush so not exactly feel Good but felt not too bad xP
3. I made acquaintance w our co worker ytd (: (starting to think my theory from last fri's work is pretty true) she's quite nice and pretty also and ss kept saying she look like my class monitor and I was like NO. But point is yeah we worked tgt then helped each other like at first 3 of us cleaned finish 2 trays of cutlery and went out then have 1 more tray and some random stuff asked our co worker (ok she's called Persis) to go clean alone and she didn't know how so I helped her clean and it was a lot of cutlery so we talked quite a bit. Then later on when another of e staff made me do funny things she also came to help me (:
4. I earned quite a bit of $$ ytd ($9X9hrs!) though my parents were telling me to stop working while otw home ytd. They were like "not like e $$ can last you until you 30yrs old, not like you aren't alr going to work for e next half of yr life and need experience now, blablabla" which i truly fully agree w (and working is dam scaryyyyyyy like w my mistakes even worse:/) but well if have more high pay jobs like ytd one maybe I will still go do ba. Try la hah try.
5. This morning, when my dad saw my face, he was like "wlao 看她的脸chaoda到这样!" /meets my glaring face/ "but 有瘦去一点啦"
Then my mom was like "she just need to hear that second line" and hahahahah OMG dam true I felt dam happy hahahahahahaha. Ok so even though I might not be cut out for frisbee, I CAN STILL GO AS part of my 2 operations. Get fit and feel good yayz B-) dam happy hahahahahahaha ok actually I think I didn't lose much I still look e same but HOPE! there's HOPE.
6. My hypocounts have been pretty good these few days!!! (finally ikr) (Cos of so much running around lol) ok I've had like a lot of hypos so far (low bloodsugarlevel) and technically highs are safer than lows cos lows means you can go into coma (it's an extreme scenario which I think will never happen to strong me) BUT! Lows are good cos it means things are under control (~: and I can give less insulin(~: and less insulin means less fats (~: (giving insulin makes you gain weight or sth along that line) and less fats means feel good (~:
Ok feeling sleepy again after meds I shall take a nap. Need to do alot more things this week sia ahhhh but I really abit no energy now hahaha:
1. Do up survey and spam ji ls
2. Pack/clear room
3. Pack/clear clothes
4. Finish researching e tour destinations for family (cos a lot of free & easy time) (and mom likes everyone to know about e place before we visit it)
5. Upload China2012 and UK2013 picssssssssss I realized I haven't done that hahahahah maybe i shouldn't cos no one would care but maybe I should cos those are my memories to keep, pleasant or not.
6. Sleepover (wlao this ah. I abit not much hope it will succeed but ok it's here)
7. Someone's coming back someone's coming back asdfghjklehaoxnalxb (countdown 4more days)
I suddenly forgot the many other things I need to do :X maybe read econs, practice math and revise chem but I was thinking maybe start after coming back fr Europe idk!
Ok going sleep first I need to recover and work hard this week and stop wasting my life away holidays aren't here forever let me remember that and remind you that.
Go enjoy yourself and have loads of fun but do productive things too!
And I think after working 2 times I finally have >$100 and I can get small gifts for my family and treat someone who I, in 2008, made a promise to treat w my first pay (:
Goodnight/need/to/stop/sneezingggggggg/and/coughinggggggg/ugh
Indecisive me,
Because I know when the mind finally makes up its mind, it will not change.
10.30pm
Can't fall asleep although feeling dam sleepy
Ate too full during dinner cos uncle Vincent and aunt Jean are back from UK and we had a feast tgt hahaha it was hilarious sitting there listening to dad and uncle v talk bout their childhood days and camping at pulau tekong/ubin their whole hols w/o informing their parents and helping their friend's parents manage their restaurant while they were overseas and frying fried rice w seafood for e guests and being funny HAHAHAHA.
Tonight was good because one of e closest friends initiated a convo (-:
Short, simple, sweet one.
I like that I can be honest and show my truest self to closest friends, and they know what I'm worried bout/what's on my mind before I tell em. even though we aren't as close as before alr, kit feels good and I know/feel reassured that e friend is still here. The action and the few words made me feel blessed and te assurance helps. Thankyou(:
So as I'm drifting off to lalaland (again after a 3hr nap before dinner), my tummy feels full and overcontent, mind is swimming and not making sense, muscles and cells are aching, but
Everything shows I have more than enough- food, meds, care, exercise.
心头是甜的(:
Goodnight, sweet dreams









