28/11
Thursday, November 28, 2013 | 11/28/2013 07:51:00 PM | 0 comments
7.46pmI had a really good day and I'm not going to let things and people that aren't worth it affect my dam awesome day
Go away just go away
I'm tired of this
Go away
I don't want you here anymore
I don't wanna hold on anymore
It's not meant to be just let me accept it and live through it and get over it and you too should accept this
And everyone else please help me do my BSP survey thanks
People say I should email e whole ny and FB everyone but for now I'm too awkward and I'm obv not in e right state of mind now and I don't hve my laptop so I can't work but here's e link you could do me a huge favour by asking yr friends and family and ppl thanksss
http://tinyurl.com/kd5cwke
The sleepover tonight will be good. I will enjoy myself. I will not think about anything else. I will not think about anyth at all.





