this is me ♔
18/11 激情. 纯洁的灿烂.
Tuesday, November 19, 2013 | 11/19/2013 01:08:00 AM | 0 comments
12.12am
Kat asked to go out last week but schedules clashed
We went out for dinner today
It was simple and we didn't talk much but I enjoyed myself and the company.
One of e few lower sec friends who still bothered to kit haha 
We also went to watch movie!
My second nc16 movie hahaha didn't even know escape plan was an nc16 movie until e person asked to check our ids

Talked to YY bout frisbee lol and I guess in a way he helped but didn't hahaha
Then told Kelda and Ming what he said but I'm nt sure how much it helped them either
It helped cos I guess I get abit clearer pic of what they mean by like confirming small group of ppl first cos cnnt share resources, and how it's too early to judge potential but with passion, potential is nt a prob.
It didn't help because-Passion.
I suddenly realised that everything we do requires passion.
All along, to me, passion was only meant for band, for music.
Today I found out frisbee needs passion
And everything does. Even our jobs in future.
That's why I'm confused.
What do I actually have more passion for now?
I can't imagine life without music, without band, without all the beautiful instruments
But I can imagine the pinch and possibly pain, if I were to give up a new sport that I'm starting to like.
For now, thank God He makes things work for me, I've decided to go for both band and frisbee. Both fall on the same 2 days. But frisbee's 10-12 and band's 2-6.
There's even enough time for me to run home to shower before running for band (: (but maybe no lunch. nvm can diet B-) )
The mom doesn't really want me to go for frisbee cos she thinks a pianist's hands should be well cared for but honestly there are still 100001 possibilities out there that lwha will injure her hands.
Ok I'll just try. Try to live w/o regrets.

On to lighter things-
-My feet/the popped&popping blisters hurt ouchouchouchowwww 
-Chat w rooster tnite was so comfy and niceeee
-I took a walk down memory lane/my parents' memory lane in e afternoon while trying to look for something else

Picture spammmmmmm
Disclaimer: more pics on fb- Childhood Days album/ some pics might be repeated
What I've learnt:

1. I think I used to be cute/not bad looking as a baby HAHAHHAA omg sounds so ego whatever HAHAHAHA but Then i grew up and well. Things got horrifying. Im sorry, shit happens. 

Purple scooter purpleeeeeeeeee

Look at the kuku-until-cnnt-kuku sissy /topples over laughing/
Highwaist pants HAHAHAHAHA B-)


2. Mom introduced me to the black and white keys from a young age 
This was at 2 years old (:
2000; 3 years old
2001; My first performance/competition. I rmb walking to the emcee instead of the prize presenter for my cert. (Explains the sulking/about-to-cry face)

3. I used to be a cool kid and cool kids do not look in the camera cos they're dam cool.
/Obviously/
  
/All hail Barney/ 

Dam badass

eating w my hand is dam cool I bet you can't do that 

/feels like doing it again now/ /feels so cool/ 
Look at the gong sissy holding the thick choir file then look at me /bursts out laughing/

/pardon bad quality/ lookingaway

Stilllookingaway

Trying dam hard
My lovely cool face vs the mom/sissy's HAHAHAHA actually maybe dad looks cooler 

/too cool to smile/

4. Beloved grandparents who have gone to be with our Father. Miss em a lot heh.




5. I was an awkwardkid since nursery 




I miss those carefree childhood days
Those days where everyone was still around  
No one walked out of my life for no good reason
The things that hurt most were falls, scratches, bruises, stepping on Lego.
Everything felt perfect. 





米修米修,
阿嬷你在上面听得到吗



Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
18/11 激情. 纯洁的灿烂.
Tuesday, November 19, 2013 | 11/19/2013 01:08:00 AM | 0 comments
12.12am
Kat asked to go out last week but schedules clashed
We went out for dinner today
It was simple and we didn't talk much but I enjoyed myself and the company.
One of e few lower sec friends who still bothered to kit haha 
We also went to watch movie!
My second nc16 movie hahaha didn't even know escape plan was an nc16 movie until e person asked to check our ids

Talked to YY bout frisbee lol and I guess in a way he helped but didn't hahaha
Then told Kelda and Ming what he said but I'm nt sure how much it helped them either
It helped cos I guess I get abit clearer pic of what they mean by like confirming small group of ppl first cos cnnt share resources, and how it's too early to judge potential but with passion, potential is nt a prob.
It didn't help because-Passion.
I suddenly realised that everything we do requires passion.
All along, to me, passion was only meant for band, for music.
Today I found out frisbee needs passion
And everything does. Even our jobs in future.
That's why I'm confused.
What do I actually have more passion for now?
I can't imagine life without music, without band, without all the beautiful instruments
But I can imagine the pinch and possibly pain, if I were to give up a new sport that I'm starting to like.
For now, thank God He makes things work for me, I've decided to go for both band and frisbee. Both fall on the same 2 days. But frisbee's 10-12 and band's 2-6.
There's even enough time for me to run home to shower before running for band (: (but maybe no lunch. nvm can diet B-) )
The mom doesn't really want me to go for frisbee cos she thinks a pianist's hands should be well cared for but honestly there are still 100001 possibilities out there that lwha will injure her hands.
Ok I'll just try. Try to live w/o regrets.

On to lighter things-
-My feet/the popped&popping blisters hurt ouchouchouchowwww 
-Chat w rooster tnite was so comfy and niceeee
-I took a walk down memory lane/my parents' memory lane in e afternoon while trying to look for something else

Picture spammmmmmm
Disclaimer: more pics on fb- Childhood Days album/ some pics might be repeated
What I've learnt:

1. I think I used to be cute/not bad looking as a baby HAHAHHAA omg sounds so ego whatever HAHAHAHA but Then i grew up and well. Things got horrifying. Im sorry, shit happens. 

Purple scooter purpleeeeeeeeee

Look at the kuku-until-cnnt-kuku sissy /topples over laughing/
Highwaist pants HAHAHAHAHA B-)


2. Mom introduced me to the black and white keys from a young age 
This was at 2 years old (:
2000; 3 years old
2001; My first performance/competition. I rmb walking to the emcee instead of the prize presenter for my cert. (Explains the sulking/about-to-cry face)

3. I used to be a cool kid and cool kids do not look in the camera cos they're dam cool.
/Obviously/
  
/All hail Barney/ 

Dam badass

eating w my hand is dam cool I bet you can't do that 

/feels like doing it again now/ /feels so cool/ 
Look at the gong sissy holding the thick choir file then look at me /bursts out laughing/

/pardon bad quality/ lookingaway

Stilllookingaway

Trying dam hard
My lovely cool face vs the mom/sissy's HAHAHAHA actually maybe dad looks cooler 

/too cool to smile/

4. Beloved grandparents who have gone to be with our Father. Miss em a lot heh.




5. I was an awkwardkid since nursery 




I miss those carefree childhood days
Those days where everyone was still around  
No one walked out of my life for no good reason
The things that hurt most were falls, scratches, bruises, stepping on Lego.
Everything felt perfect. 





米修米修,
阿嬷你在上面听得到吗



Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket