this is me ♔
17/11
Monday, November 18, 2013 | 11/18/2013 12:04:00 AM | 0 comments
11.31pm
I decided to blog only cos wanna wish my parents
HAPPY 23RD ANNIVERSARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY <3
We didn't celebrate cos the mom has a very strict diet to follow these few days for medical reasons and the sis is having her finals this week
But we had a good meal and harmonious time tgt
going to celeb next week instead hurhur.
the dad was dam funny just now wanted to buy flowers for e mom and I walked around e whole tpy w him to find but cos it was raining+Sunday so we couldn't find shop and eventually gave up after almost 1hr
I personally find flowers pretty things but quite impractical and over costly like rlly they're going to die after a few days );
(That doesn't mean I don't like receiving flowers)
(That doesn't mean I like receiving huge bouquets. Maybe like 1 stalk during a performance or something would be dam sweet alr)

Ok I have nth else much to crap. 
Oh. I popped 2/11 of my blisters cos they just look so 欠pop. Ok fine Maybe I just have itchy hands. 
And I'm procrastinating heavily/moving dam slowly/crawling for my Lunwen. And some people have (hearsay) finished alr. Like Finished finish. /claps for them/ /claps for self/ /rolls under bed/
Okay.
Picture spammmmmmm


This was devotion today. I will really try hard to stop judging everyone. 



I want 08. 


Lunwennnnnnnnn

I like this.

Work on Friday. I decided to not crop off the strangergirl on the left cos under similar situations I wouldn't want to be cut off either.


翁添保老师 posted this on FB a few days ago. (2007/ BiCEP memories)
(Do not attempt to guess which one I am. I punch you.)

Lunwennnnnnnnnnnnn

I have not mentioned this the past few days cos I was still unable to accept it yet but #prayforPhillipines. And #
countmyblessings

My beautiful forearm last Thursday. (+3 more later on to confirm 1, 5 and another positive control)

I will try to be nicer to everybody. Try.


I miss my friends. Aka the people who I've done this to before HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

I miss teaparty, yepmam and essy

Miss the only (if I'm not wrong) friend who tolerates me this much and is so schupidly patient w my nonsense when there is no need/reason to. 
#givingyoureasonswhy.




Last but not least
One of the most imperfect/noisiest (in the bad way) families I've ever known
But the only one I have and will ever love 


Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
17/11
Monday, November 18, 2013 | 11/18/2013 12:04:00 AM | 0 comments
11.31pm
I decided to blog only cos wanna wish my parents
HAPPY 23RD ANNIVERSARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY <3
We didn't celebrate cos the mom has a very strict diet to follow these few days for medical reasons and the sis is having her finals this week
But we had a good meal and harmonious time tgt
going to celeb next week instead hurhur.
the dad was dam funny just now wanted to buy flowers for e mom and I walked around e whole tpy w him to find but cos it was raining+Sunday so we couldn't find shop and eventually gave up after almost 1hr
I personally find flowers pretty things but quite impractical and over costly like rlly they're going to die after a few days );
(That doesn't mean I don't like receiving flowers)
(That doesn't mean I like receiving huge bouquets. Maybe like 1 stalk during a performance or something would be dam sweet alr)

Ok I have nth else much to crap. 
Oh. I popped 2/11 of my blisters cos they just look so 欠pop. Ok fine Maybe I just have itchy hands. 
And I'm procrastinating heavily/moving dam slowly/crawling for my Lunwen. And some people have (hearsay) finished alr. Like Finished finish. /claps for them/ /claps for self/ /rolls under bed/
Okay.
Picture spammmmmmm


This was devotion today. I will really try hard to stop judging everyone. 



I want 08. 


Lunwennnnnnnnn

I like this.

Work on Friday. I decided to not crop off the strangergirl on the left cos under similar situations I wouldn't want to be cut off either.


翁添保老师 posted this on FB a few days ago. (2007/ BiCEP memories)
(Do not attempt to guess which one I am. I punch you.)

Lunwennnnnnnnnnnnn

I have not mentioned this the past few days cos I was still unable to accept it yet but #prayforPhillipines. And #
countmyblessings

My beautiful forearm last Thursday. (+3 more later on to confirm 1, 5 and another positive control)

I will try to be nicer to everybody. Try.


I miss my friends. Aka the people who I've done this to before HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

I miss teaparty, yepmam and essy

Miss the only (if I'm not wrong) friend who tolerates me this much and is so schupidly patient w my nonsense when there is no need/reason to. 
#givingyoureasonswhy.




Last but not least
One of the most imperfect/noisiest (in the bad way) families I've ever known
But the only one I have and will ever love 


Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket