16/11 The LongExcitingTiring15/11
Saturday, November 16, 2013 | 11/16/2013 02:31:00 PM | 0 comments
1.34pmI HAVE RETURNED TO MY COMFORT ZONE COMPLETELY SCATHED.
Okay no not completely but there are
MARKS OF VICTORYYYYY /pops champagne/
Basically my face got sunburnt (again) (for the second time in a month) after frisbee
And I have 11 big and small blisters on my feet.
Heels are seriously no joke
but I had so much fun
Except I would have enjoyed myself more at work ytd if not for my aching and deformed-after-7hrs-in-2inch-courtshoes feet
(sorry for ranting but seriously I swear if you think I'm spoilt you should go walk around in heels for 7 hours and serve people drinks too and I see what you say.) (but okay la I know I'm really spoilt. Maybe I'm sorry. Just maybe.)
So my thighs are aching from frisbee, my calve muscles are like permanently contracted or sth from walking in heels, my feet are blistered and sissy said I walk like a giraffe.
I cant go running anymore )))))': at least not today I can barely walk. But maybe I should stop running I was freaking out just now cos I think my thigh fats are just becoming muscles and I'm going to gain more weight if they are muscles and look uglier cos theyd be one huge lump ohnoooo!
Why do some people just get the slim genes
WHY.
I want to go to london weight management B-) lifelong dream
I mean if there are so many advs some of these slimming progs have got to be safe right if they're just harmful scams people would sue em until die alr.
Maybe I should just go on a complete diet but I heard that it just makes you fatter once you get off the diet
Damn why is it so Hard to lose weight HUH
Why can't I just take a knife and chop off my excess fats like yknow how they chop off pig fats
Sigh
Ok enough w my obsession heh sorry it's just really depressing I'm becoming fatter after exercising and I'm goin to jc in 2 months and I will Die being a fattybombom
But I will still continue running and playing sports cos it's fun and nice and healthier I just pray muscles don't actually grow bigger and I don't get fatter lol
Frisbee was at some field in little India ytd and it was dam fun w chellie Kelda and Ming though I seriously sucked and we did a lot of unfun stuff like serious training. Ok la actually e whole 2hrs+ was dam serious training (running, stretching/doing Weird (I repeat, Weird) moves, throwing frisbee to chellie/catching, sprinting w chellie and playing the "Up!" game (you run a distance and they throw a frisbee and you fight w your partner for it and laugh at yourself when after 5 timesX 2 sessions frisbee lands on the ground w/o any of two catching it)
The last 30mins or so was more fun though! Like we were split into 3s (ok not so fun being split the only 4 girls were split into 4 teams HaHa.) then 3 vs 3 within this small square patch of field and you had to pass 7 consecutive throws w/in e team to score 1 point
Like not more fun but it felt e funnest among everyth.
Sadly e patch of field I was in was all the MUD and it's like I run a few steps and will find myself stepping right into mud (and losing balance) so there was mud all over my legs and my shoes were nearly fully greyish-brown BUT I FELT DAM COOL AND HANDSOME.
Left early at 12 cos had to meet Ashley and chellie left w me cos (she was whispering to me) she just 'Had' to (wanted to) leave w me HAHAHAHA dam funny
Then Kelda decided to leave and so Ming too and we left tgt
Then just nice it started pouring so they dismissed e sec4 guys too in e end
Was dam late to meet Ashley like 12.40 become 1 and we didn't talk much cos me and Ming had to rush home to shower but we did talk a lot hahaha and I felt so so so So relieved/happy to have someone who I still feel comfortable talking to irl (esp after we didn't meet for nearly 1 year)
yes really feels good to be w her (:
And like she sent me the other day
Forever senior-junior no matter where I go. (-:
Anw since Kelda and Ashley both live within 2 stops of my hse, we cabbed back to tpy and they left fr there while Ming and I showered/ rushed out of e house
We were late by 10mins (reached at nearly 320 when meeting time was 310) but some people reached even later (and our pay time starts at 330!)
The event was abit big hahaha but it was buffet sit down dinner so omg the job was easy just refill their glasses (/collect used plates but my partner did that cos I was dam scared of breakig stuff after my ahem mom scared me) hahaha only got orange juice or ice water
I think the time we really worked is only max 5hrs but we received 7hrs pay hurhurhur
We had to wear those black waiter vest haha i kept feeling like laughing
And then when we were serving them some people asked for warm water and we didn't have so we told them "still" water.
SERIOUSLY, if someone ever tells you that, just either take ice water or drink your own saliva la HAHAHAHA
I was like "oh okay" and I brought their cups to the kitchen and laughed like mad to myself while turning on the tap
I think at least ice water would make the taste of the water abit better hahahah than yknow. Ok nvm
The people were dam funny! (Or e ones we met)
The manager was suuuuuper mean and fierce and scary and at e beginning he sent a few ppl home cos inapprop. attire/other reasons but later at night i realised he was dam dam dam hilarious and i laughed everytime he talked
Then I was somehow luckily attached to serve e tables w Rachel, our 17yr old (hilariously joker) team leader haha I like her a lottttt((:
(Like one newbie to one experienced, 2 ppl serve 2 tables)
She worked for the manager before so they kinda know each other and later on they were so funny I just laugh and laugh and laugh at them.
Anw after e event was over many other funny things happened and suddenly the manager called Rachel to choose 5 ppl so she chose 3 of us among 5
I thought got some good deal or what cos he seemed so secretive
sekali he brought us to the lower level kitchen (there were 2 levels of kitchen we only used e higher floor) and told us to mop e floor cos after e other event a few days ago te management complained e floor dam dirty and kept screaming at him over e phone to clean up e place
Then I laughed out loud
anw we took turns mopping (like 1min/person or sth) and he just sat on the metal table tops talking/being funny while we mopped
And he called 3 of us Rachel's Cinderella sisters /inserts laughing w tears emoji/ ahh hahahahaha!!
And he told everyone else "eh y'all just stand there eat eat eat the Cinderella sisters down there mopping y'all still so happy here"
Then when we were leaving/returning e extra 2 mops that we borrowed fr GBTB storage on our way, he said again "eh there there see the Cinderella sisters!"
Dam funny!!!
Ok so I had a really good day w Ming and Foo and Kelda and Chellie and Rachel (I want work w her again next time she rlly joker!! Can make me laugh until my stomachache/want to cry even when she's being normal/serious)
Oh I met lily on the train omw to frisbee in e morn too! Like I walked in e train and suddenly EH this Back looks so familiar EH THIS GREEN BAG OMG THE JACKET-LILYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
So coincidental right same train smmore same carriage (~: 真有缘!
ok yep. I reached home at like 11+ and was dam giddy and blisters/dead legs and i threw up (it was either e over oily fried rice dinner or fatigue but I'm fine and unpregnant) and slept
Okay done noting down the dam exciting/tiring day ytd for life
I will not wear heels ever again if I work ever again. I will go get flats. It's just that I didn't have enough time to prepare before ytd cos I only decided to work e day before ytd.
(And honestly it felt quite weird to work like I really don't need e money at all lol but yes my first self made $56 it feels quite cool but maybe once is enough)
For now I need to start on my lun wen it's worth $2000 I cnnt let moe down but I have no motivation to start work at all and I'm freaking out seein e rest freaking out and I'm procrastinating
I will start to zoom once I get myself out of this procrastinating/nooo-hohhhhh-dread-mode
The key is not to force me. Yes. Do not force me/make me feel pressurized under circumstances to immediately become friends w ppl idw to be friends w or do things idw to do. You will not get anything out of it.
(Ok decided to be honest. here's a secret/sth I didn't want to talk about:
I was overly polite/ hostile to this 16-yr old girl we met ytd cos I'm nt ready to be friends immediately w strangers and foo and ming were really enthu and like immediate friends or sth alr I was just like smiling and quiet and when she said she stayed at tpy and wanted to offer me a ride home cos of my feet I was just like "no it's okay I can take e train w my 2 friends" and smiled as nicely as I could when in fact I was just thinking "sorry I don't ride w strangers")
But I became friends after ytd night w Rachel cos I got to know her after working tgt so yeah
I need time to slowly accept people don't push me to ACCEPT and end up FOREVER no chance that I will even try to get to know/accept e person.)
(This kinda also applies to e person i haven't really opened up to back at home church)
I'm pretty exclusive/ do not like outsiders.
It makes me a dam bad person but it's just me. I just Don't have love at first sight for them/need a while to accept them unless they're like really awesome people
(ps I know I'm not awesome/all that likeable too but still). yeah.
I pray I can survive in jc HAHAHAHAHA.
dam sleepy goodnight.
Schupid essyyyyyyyyyy last time we talked properly was nearly a week ago and gonegonegoneeee ))))'; miss essy missmiss essy sighhhhhhhhhhhh that qianbian sucker
And I still think that essy is my ---- ------ even if supposedly no more.
Meow 11 days :|
7.57pm
Feel damdamdamdamdamdam xian ugh
Restless and dam hotttttt I think it was that chicken medicinal soup thing ughhhhh
Wish someone was here
Everytime the person will be dam funny and qianbian and let me whine and be completelycrazy until I'm okay/laugh
😞 sigh
And since I opened up this place I decided to try to be more honest again instead of withholding like 80% of things I actually want to say if not what's the point of this place only waste my time
I feel like making this place private again but it's really selfish (like some ppl have nicely said before)
But it sucks to have such an open place and ydek who reads it and no one tells you and you feel like you're baring your heart to the wind
3 options:
A) keep it open as it is and just open up
B) ppl who actually want to read can please just Tell me then I open only to those people
C) go back to locked to world except mm and cindy
I'll be thinking about this.
No I'll be doing lunwen
I want to watch runningman badly but with this huge piece of poop around me I can't even enjoy the show properly without feeling worry/guilt
And I want to sleep more but I just can't sleep even after ytd so tiring I woke up after 5hrs
And I want to read but then same as runningman
So I will start on work now in order to enjoy myself properly later and I will not care/think about anything or anyone else
Look at bright side BRIGHTBRIGHT side
Greyson Chance said/sang:
The first step is the hardest
I know you can make it
Go ahead and take it
Yes I will take the stupid hard first step
I can do this I can I can I can!






