this is me ♔
14/11
Thursday, November 14, 2013 | 11/14/2013 05:38:00 PM | 0 comments
5.29pm
Kkh today was suuuuuper bleh 
And I was rushing fr place to place lol but so.worth.it! 
Thanks Cindy for catching my first nc16 movie w me hahahahaha (: 
I was Totally mindblown+ abit uncomfy after realizing what e whole movie was bout rofl
Maybe cartoons are still better for me Heh 
Arcade was quite fun too hehe 
I enjoyed myself today despite the extreme awkwardness

Growing up means more and more decisions to make
Right after i was done playing, I was thrown w 3 decisions to make
1. Frisbee yes no
2. Work yes no
3. Band yes no
I hate making decisions
More like
I'm an extremely indecisive person
So if you ever go out w me be prepared to help me decide hehehe

Also my room is still in its messy state after day1 packing cos I can't bring myself to start again
I hate packing cos it means some things have to go
I hate having to throw things away or decide what needs to go
All the notes that I painstakingly made/took and those quizzes/tests and memories and feelings sigh 
Ok nvm

I really need some professional advice on whether I'm cut out for frisbee cos after ytd I'm rly so unsure and must get back to MY by 6.30 sigh ohmannnnn 


Lol I suddenly feel like a grown up after that nc16 movie
Oh gosh 
Ahahahahahahah 


8.54pm
Life changing dayyy
From this morning being diagnosed w (2)(environmental) allergies for e first time in my life
To watching my first nc16 movie
And in the evening things suddenly got super crazy!
I decided to go for frisbee cos chellie wants to go and Ming also ask me go
Then sudden Ming intro me to a job
Pays quite well $8/hour, is kind of like serve food at events, no commitment, can choose what assignments you want to do, can do min 0 max 7assignments each week 
(Interested can text me I give details)
Mom's response:
"I can just give you that amount of $$"
Me- "But I want try leh"
Mom: "but I scared you break plates leh"
Anw so they finally relented yay hehehehehehehe 
I wanna go work and get some experience, it might just be this once only but I wanna try step out of my comfort zone more 
I don't expect it to be fun or what, but good/bad experience, I guess there'll def be stuff to learn 
So I'll be going for my first assignment tmr at Gardens by the Bay YAY 
(After frisbee)
(It's gonna be a dam long and tiring day)

Of course for everything there's a good and bad side
Good side is I get to try new things
Bad side-
I'm missing the 2nd official band prac :/
But rn it's like i wanna try new thingsssss anddddd likeeeeeeeee idk band feels like home and I feel like going on gcp HAHAHA oops
Plus I'm nt close to batchmates (just look @ yepmam sleepover/their priorities ROFL) and most of them not going and Ashley also nt going for band till next year so I dont really have any motivation now
I promise I will go next wed and fri like I will go no matter what and at least try jc band/ give it a chance too
Tmr's work is just some one time thing and if I do decide to work other events I'll try not go on band days yup 

And I feel abit crazy working when I need to pack my room+ do thesis paper + do quite a looooooot of things which I can't seem to prioritize properly 
Saturday I will sit down and sort my life out lol now I'm being irrational+rash and Carpe Diem
Okay
So things are seriously crazy now and I'm abit scared but at e same time abit excited 
It would really feel nice if people actually told me what they thought of what I'm doing besides like my parents rofl haha but no I do not expect anything I know no one will rlly bother hahaha 
There are no constants in my life besides God HAHAHAHA and my enemy- Change.

Having abit of migraine today haha prolly tired after 17 pricks and rushing everywhere and e frisbee session ytd 
It's okay. I will rest early tnite and prepare for the long day tmr which will be spent rushing everywhere but hopefully fulfilling 
Frisbee, lunch w THEBESTSENIOREVER, work
God please help tmr be ok pleasepleaseplease esp frisbee espesp work please 
Hope tmr won't get judged by e seniors again or those mocking/disbelief glances and pray I won't drop plates/break anyth/ screw work up
AHHHH OK TRUST GOD.

/realises I've nt rlly been breathing since I started spazzing&going crazy here/
/breathes out/


Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
14/11
Thursday, November 14, 2013 | 11/14/2013 05:38:00 PM | 0 comments
5.29pm
Kkh today was suuuuuper bleh 
And I was rushing fr place to place lol but so.worth.it! 
Thanks Cindy for catching my first nc16 movie w me hahahahaha (: 
I was Totally mindblown+ abit uncomfy after realizing what e whole movie was bout rofl
Maybe cartoons are still better for me Heh 
Arcade was quite fun too hehe 
I enjoyed myself today despite the extreme awkwardness

Growing up means more and more decisions to make
Right after i was done playing, I was thrown w 3 decisions to make
1. Frisbee yes no
2. Work yes no
3. Band yes no
I hate making decisions
More like
I'm an extremely indecisive person
So if you ever go out w me be prepared to help me decide hehehe

Also my room is still in its messy state after day1 packing cos I can't bring myself to start again
I hate packing cos it means some things have to go
I hate having to throw things away or decide what needs to go
All the notes that I painstakingly made/took and those quizzes/tests and memories and feelings sigh 
Ok nvm

I really need some professional advice on whether I'm cut out for frisbee cos after ytd I'm rly so unsure and must get back to MY by 6.30 sigh ohmannnnn 


Lol I suddenly feel like a grown up after that nc16 movie
Oh gosh 
Ahahahahahahah 


8.54pm
Life changing dayyy
From this morning being diagnosed w (2)(environmental) allergies for e first time in my life
To watching my first nc16 movie
And in the evening things suddenly got super crazy!
I decided to go for frisbee cos chellie wants to go and Ming also ask me go
Then sudden Ming intro me to a job
Pays quite well $8/hour, is kind of like serve food at events, no commitment, can choose what assignments you want to do, can do min 0 max 7assignments each week 
(Interested can text me I give details)
Mom's response:
"I can just give you that amount of $$"
Me- "But I want try leh"
Mom: "but I scared you break plates leh"
Anw so they finally relented yay hehehehehehehe 
I wanna go work and get some experience, it might just be this once only but I wanna try step out of my comfort zone more 
I don't expect it to be fun or what, but good/bad experience, I guess there'll def be stuff to learn 
So I'll be going for my first assignment tmr at Gardens by the Bay YAY 
(After frisbee)
(It's gonna be a dam long and tiring day)

Of course for everything there's a good and bad side
Good side is I get to try new things
Bad side-
I'm missing the 2nd official band prac :/
But rn it's like i wanna try new thingsssss anddddd likeeeeeeeee idk band feels like home and I feel like going on gcp HAHAHA oops
Plus I'm nt close to batchmates (just look @ yepmam sleepover/their priorities ROFL) and most of them not going and Ashley also nt going for band till next year so I dont really have any motivation now
I promise I will go next wed and fri like I will go no matter what and at least try jc band/ give it a chance too
Tmr's work is just some one time thing and if I do decide to work other events I'll try not go on band days yup 

And I feel abit crazy working when I need to pack my room+ do thesis paper + do quite a looooooot of things which I can't seem to prioritize properly 
Saturday I will sit down and sort my life out lol now I'm being irrational+rash and Carpe Diem
Okay
So things are seriously crazy now and I'm abit scared but at e same time abit excited 
It would really feel nice if people actually told me what they thought of what I'm doing besides like my parents rofl haha but no I do not expect anything I know no one will rlly bother hahaha 
There are no constants in my life besides God HAHAHAHA and my enemy- Change.

Having abit of migraine today haha prolly tired after 17 pricks and rushing everywhere and e frisbee session ytd 
It's okay. I will rest early tnite and prepare for the long day tmr which will be spent rushing everywhere but hopefully fulfilling 
Frisbee, lunch w THEBESTSENIOREVER, work
God please help tmr be ok pleasepleaseplease esp frisbee espesp work please 
Hope tmr won't get judged by e seniors again or those mocking/disbelief glances and pray I won't drop plates/break anyth/ screw work up
AHHHH OK TRUST GOD.

/realises I've nt rlly been breathing since I started spazzing&going crazy here/
/breathes out/


Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket