this is me ♔
13/11
Wednesday, November 13, 2013 | 11/13/2013 06:44:00 PM | 0 comments
6.26pm
#np All Day- Cody Simpson
Played/watched/attended frisbee for nearly 3 hours 
It was pouring for e first hour but we played through e rain and it was
Suuuuuuper fun!!! (:
Except I really suck so badly sigh!
It was quite tiring lol we had to sprint at least 5 times and there were matches and we played straight for 2hrs without any water break so I was feeling really dehydrated and seeing abit black spots but then we went to drown ourselves in time 
I actually enjoyed myself though it really is way out of my comfort zone 
And the seniors are all like suuuuper slim lol i felt out of place there 
But thanks to ym sudden I had 认识的人 and he was really nice like we were playing warmup games in groups and he pulled me aside to teach me one on one 
(Or maybe I was just playing so badly that he 看不下去)

I suddenly don't understand how I managed to play in a team and get frisbee#1 in p5 w my standard HAHAHAHAHAHA later I go home take pic xD pri sch rlly playplay one compared to here

I will work hard and get fit for it if get shortlisted but if I don't, it really doesn't matter, I've tried and band sounds so warm and fuzzy for me right now.
I trust God to decide for me (:
Super thirsty now hahaha I waited past 3 157s cos I didn't want to crowd w others and finally a double decker came (:
(Guess where I'm sitting at)
I decided to reward myself by getting a cup of bbt later yayyyyy so excited my lungs/cells/ dk where are aching for water 
Today I took a third big step out of my comfort zone
(1st being abseiling&flying fox during choir retreat, 2nd being opening up ifbsc) 
I'm starting to like this feeling (: 

Oh and I've bought my hc uniform /gulps/
I miss my ugliest sleeveless hongzis already ahhhh nvm I'm wearing my skirt now yay feels Long enough and so comfyyyy
Srsly need a counselor HAHAHAHA ok jk just let me slowly absorb and get used to this huge idea of jc

Thanks roo, ming, lily, kelda for today (:
And ym for being there to text bout today to hehe (~:

Kkh tmr!
I overheard a senior announcing that earlier today he did the exact same test
too and he got holes all over his forearm ouch ahh
Nvm gonna get my reward in e afternoon~ 

#np 陪我看日出-蔡淳佳
(TNSBiCEP memories)



P.S. Pole vaulters have Got to be the pro-est/coolest people Everrrrrrr
/

7.30pm
P5 memories (':


And I decided to be a good girl and bought greentea instead of bbt 
Feeling not too bad tonight so

Do.not.incur.my.wrath. 

Thanks
/

9.53pm
I will run tomorrow
Actually start Running/jog the whole neighbourhood and not just half crawl half jog like I have been these few days
I run not just because I Need/Want/Have to shake off fats
I really need stamina
I need more endurance and and perseverance so that I will stop getting thoughts of giving up on everything so easily
Sometimes I really hate myself for having so little willpower
More times I hate myself 
For not being able to give up
Come on lwh,
I'm freaking sick of being stuck in the middle. I hate you so much.

真的好想放弃
希望,唯一的结果只能是
失望
吗?
就连对人事物的希望,也在不知不觉中,
成了恐惧。

On a much lighter note
After buying uniforms just now/hearing e helper&family's comments, I have ingeniously thought of a way HAHAHAHAHAHA
In the near future when I foresee I will still be unready to trust anyone and crazy people appear again-
"Yknow my waistline is -- you still want me???"
Hahahahahahah confirm succeed OMG smartkid97!!! /squeals excitedly/ /clapclapclaps like an unretarded seal/ /can't help praising myself/ /puts on shades/


Actually, the saddest thing is knowing you should never trust anyone ever again
Not friends not enemies not guys not anyone
Yet your stupid heart still does time and again, hoping one day the hopes won't be disappointed 
Only to have full repeats 
Like a tv commercial-it gets tiring after a while.  

I want a penguinnnnnn
Maybe a puppy or a doggg


累了
我要去睡了
晚安。

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
13/11
Wednesday, November 13, 2013 | 11/13/2013 06:44:00 PM | 0 comments
6.26pm
#np All Day- Cody Simpson
Played/watched/attended frisbee for nearly 3 hours 
It was pouring for e first hour but we played through e rain and it was
Suuuuuuper fun!!! (:
Except I really suck so badly sigh!
It was quite tiring lol we had to sprint at least 5 times and there were matches and we played straight for 2hrs without any water break so I was feeling really dehydrated and seeing abit black spots but then we went to drown ourselves in time 
I actually enjoyed myself though it really is way out of my comfort zone 
And the seniors are all like suuuuper slim lol i felt out of place there 
But thanks to ym sudden I had 认识的人 and he was really nice like we were playing warmup games in groups and he pulled me aside to teach me one on one 
(Or maybe I was just playing so badly that he 看不下去)

I suddenly don't understand how I managed to play in a team and get frisbee#1 in p5 w my standard HAHAHAHAHAHA later I go home take pic xD pri sch rlly playplay one compared to here

I will work hard and get fit for it if get shortlisted but if I don't, it really doesn't matter, I've tried and band sounds so warm and fuzzy for me right now.
I trust God to decide for me (:
Super thirsty now hahaha I waited past 3 157s cos I didn't want to crowd w others and finally a double decker came (:
(Guess where I'm sitting at)
I decided to reward myself by getting a cup of bbt later yayyyyy so excited my lungs/cells/ dk where are aching for water 
Today I took a third big step out of my comfort zone
(1st being abseiling&flying fox during choir retreat, 2nd being opening up ifbsc) 
I'm starting to like this feeling (: 

Oh and I've bought my hc uniform /gulps/
I miss my ugliest sleeveless hongzis already ahhhh nvm I'm wearing my skirt now yay feels Long enough and so comfyyyy
Srsly need a counselor HAHAHAHA ok jk just let me slowly absorb and get used to this huge idea of jc

Thanks roo, ming, lily, kelda for today (:
And ym for being there to text bout today to hehe (~:

Kkh tmr!
I overheard a senior announcing that earlier today he did the exact same test
too and he got holes all over his forearm ouch ahh
Nvm gonna get my reward in e afternoon~ 

#np 陪我看日出-蔡淳佳
(TNSBiCEP memories)



P.S. Pole vaulters have Got to be the pro-est/coolest people Everrrrrrr
/

7.30pm
P5 memories (':


And I decided to be a good girl and bought greentea instead of bbt 
Feeling not too bad tonight so

Do.not.incur.my.wrath. 

Thanks
/

9.53pm
I will run tomorrow
Actually start Running/jog the whole neighbourhood and not just half crawl half jog like I have been these few days
I run not just because I Need/Want/Have to shake off fats
I really need stamina
I need more endurance and and perseverance so that I will stop getting thoughts of giving up on everything so easily
Sometimes I really hate myself for having so little willpower
More times I hate myself 
For not being able to give up
Come on lwh,
I'm freaking sick of being stuck in the middle. I hate you so much.

真的好想放弃
希望,唯一的结果只能是
失望
吗?
就连对人事物的希望,也在不知不觉中,
成了恐惧。

On a much lighter note
After buying uniforms just now/hearing e helper&family's comments, I have ingeniously thought of a way HAHAHAHAHAHA
In the near future when I foresee I will still be unready to trust anyone and crazy people appear again-
"Yknow my waistline is -- you still want me???"
Hahahahahahah confirm succeed OMG smartkid97!!! /squeals excitedly/ /clapclapclaps like an unretarded seal/ /can't help praising myself/ /puts on shades/


Actually, the saddest thing is knowing you should never trust anyone ever again
Not friends not enemies not guys not anyone
Yet your stupid heart still does time and again, hoping one day the hopes won't be disappointed 
Only to have full repeats 
Like a tv commercial-it gets tiring after a while.  

I want a penguinnnnnn
Maybe a puppy or a doggg


累了
我要去睡了
晚安。

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket