this is me ♔
9/8
Friday, August 9, 2013 | 8/09/2013 08:30:00 PM | 0 comments
8+pm:
Happy national day everybardyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Today was a bellygud day
I had fun :D
Two ships were saved today
I am harpee(er)
As for da other ships
I need to think a while more 
Or I need to plan how to go about doing stuff

Thanks my important friend for making my day
For all the honesty and patience
I'm 拭目以待ing Monday
And the promise at the end of the year

Thanks b.f for reassuring me about our ship
And reminding me that you still care
And our j2 promise 

Cell outing was great and although I was still feeling a bit awks
But it really wasnt that awks just me ba
Red2 wasn't too bad 
Krystelle was hilarious about Nicole and Shijed 
And Nicole was nice although she didnt let me buy popcorn (/steal too much fr the rest)
C. made me share Pepsi w C cos C accidentally ordered a Large and it was awkward cos C kept passing the drink down to me and the Pepsi was secretly making me throat Burnzzzzzzzz
After movie we wanted to go to botanics to meet the cell leaders for lunch but after 1 busstop we decided to just meet at paragon cos we had no idea how to get to the gleneagles side of botanics 
Lunch was treated by the cell leaders thanksssssss (-: 
Went home w C afterwards and idk why everyone suddenly had stuff on so both of us just went back on our own and it was awks cos I was quite dao lol
And te hilarious C went to get a red balloon for me and I was like "hah I can't carry this into the train manz" and then we awkwardly went to return the red balloon but thanks I appreciate the 心意
And I went home and went for dinner 
And I forgot to take my meds and so at dinner my head was heavy and the joints were aching and the restaurant was freezing even w my jacket on and I was runny nose-ing like i just broke some internal watertap and didn't have appetite so I just like ate a small scoop of porridge, lots of vege (almost a plate) and some meat 
And I felt guilty cos my face was blank and moodless and I wasn't my usual self and I was afraid the gramps would be angry so I went to pee w the sis and tried to brighten up
And we're going to visit an uncle who just got stroke and I'm like ok let's do this I'm ok but I secretly feel like crying really badly and I'm feeling really lousy for being so lousy and I know there isn't any reason to cry so I shall stop being a baby and secretly feeling so lousy sigh

Ok home meds and bed Im sorry body I'm sorry everyone for appearing so aloof lousykid97
/
Bbao 
/


10.54pm:
Because sometimes actions are so much more deafening/louder than words 
How am I supposed to trust your words
Tired 
Shutdown
Sleep

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
9/8
Friday, August 9, 2013 | 8/09/2013 08:30:00 PM | 0 comments
8+pm:
Happy national day everybardyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Today was a bellygud day
I had fun :D
Two ships were saved today
I am harpee(er)
As for da other ships
I need to think a while more 
Or I need to plan how to go about doing stuff

Thanks my important friend for making my day
For all the honesty and patience
I'm 拭目以待ing Monday
And the promise at the end of the year

Thanks b.f for reassuring me about our ship
And reminding me that you still care
And our j2 promise 

Cell outing was great and although I was still feeling a bit awks
But it really wasnt that awks just me ba
Red2 wasn't too bad 
Krystelle was hilarious about Nicole and Shijed 
And Nicole was nice although she didnt let me buy popcorn (/steal too much fr the rest)
C. made me share Pepsi w C cos C accidentally ordered a Large and it was awkward cos C kept passing the drink down to me and the Pepsi was secretly making me throat Burnzzzzzzzz
After movie we wanted to go to botanics to meet the cell leaders for lunch but after 1 busstop we decided to just meet at paragon cos we had no idea how to get to the gleneagles side of botanics 
Lunch was treated by the cell leaders thanksssssss (-: 
Went home w C afterwards and idk why everyone suddenly had stuff on so both of us just went back on our own and it was awks cos I was quite dao lol
And te hilarious C went to get a red balloon for me and I was like "hah I can't carry this into the train manz" and then we awkwardly went to return the red balloon but thanks I appreciate the 心意
And I went home and went for dinner 
And I forgot to take my meds and so at dinner my head was heavy and the joints were aching and the restaurant was freezing even w my jacket on and I was runny nose-ing like i just broke some internal watertap and didn't have appetite so I just like ate a small scoop of porridge, lots of vege (almost a plate) and some meat 
And I felt guilty cos my face was blank and moodless and I wasn't my usual self and I was afraid the gramps would be angry so I went to pee w the sis and tried to brighten up
And we're going to visit an uncle who just got stroke and I'm like ok let's do this I'm ok but I secretly feel like crying really badly and I'm feeling really lousy for being so lousy and I know there isn't any reason to cry so I shall stop being a baby and secretly feeling so lousy sigh

Ok home meds and bed Im sorry body I'm sorry everyone for appearing so aloof lousykid97
/
Bbao 
/


10.54pm:
Because sometimes actions are so much more deafening/louder than words 
How am I supposed to trust your words
Tired 
Shutdown
Sleep

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket