8/8 (editedddd)
Thursday, August 8, 2013 | 8/08/2013 09:42:00 AM | 0 comments
R9.49am:There are a lot of things I want(ed) to say
But forget it
I decided to stop this mindset of having to fight for attention
If I'm important enough there will be time for me set aside w/o me doing anything
If I'm not I'll get the hint
Then prolly leave cos my skin isn't that thick though I'm so fat
Shall just wait and observe a while more
-the first decision made in days
/
Yesterday at the soup spoon Royanne was doing a bit of palmistry and she said if there's a line on your right palm that stops right below your middle finger it means that you're stubborn when it comes to love
-maybe I have been. But idw to be anymore.
/
10.49pm:
Sorry to the 2 people that I have been extremelyserious with today
It was awkward
And serious
But I need answers so I'm sorry
It was frightening cos I kinda just said out emotions without masking them with words
Sigh
I'm sorry
It's not that I'm trying to find problems out of nothing but
I'm trying to refirm/rebuild foundations
And idw to push people away just to see their reactions/whether they'd stay Cos that's not showing trust to ppl and it's testing friends/ships like who does that
/
ToDay has been a boring day
I basically took strong meds in the morn that's still making me feel oozy Now
Slept 2/3 of the day away
Watched parts of 7eps of boys over flowers w mom in between my sleep
Played minion rush
Ate
Showered
Breathed
You get it.
But still id have been toO sick to go out anyway so I shall thank God that I got to rest at home w/o plans
And thank god I'm sick today not ytd
I wouldn't have survived all the aching joints, aching face muscles/joints, on & off fever, body ache, back/spine ache
You geddit
Sigh
Im sorry for whining
i was bored at home and being sick really feels so exhausting
In the past I'd have been crying 2/3 of the time I was sick and complaining bout the pains and asking for hugs but
I know better now though not so much better
So I hope I will recover by tmr (dad says not possible but I still hope) I will get well tmr at least well enough to be out of my/parents' bed more
I'm falling asleep again
HahA







