this is me ♔
7/8
Wednesday, August 7, 2013 | 8/07/2013 09:33:00 PM | 0 comments
Feeling physically down and dying but I don't wanna let a good day and good memories pass by just like that 

I went to school dreading facing the GO people and I wanted to tell the truth but
I chickened out cos the staff looked like they were about to go mad from funfair prep and.....I lied :-/ that I Lost the flappy blue flap instead of telling the toilet bowl truth. I'm sorryyyyyy

I also went to school dreading our stall cos I could imagine it plain and Undecorated besides all the other stalls and us doing not-so-wanted services but GUESS WHAT PEEPS- HIGHEST SALES IN THE LEVEL
Okay I shouldn't be boasting but honestly i really was expecting us to have <100 customers.
413 has this kinda "prepare/expect and you won't excel, don't prepare/expect and you will" luck and I was honestly so so so Happy when I heard from roo that our class raised the most funds. It made half of my day.
The only stalls I visited today were:
•3-in-1 seaweed chicken
•PSG's ice kachang
•math department's ice cream booth 

Yeah. Went down w yj to buy cold stuff cos it was so dam Hot (talk about being in an airconditioned hall- wherez da airconzzzzzzzzzzzg/ but then I'm grateful that we were located in the hall too like really thank God we weren't located outdoors or we would have died when it started raining)
(Thanks c.kho's mommy for being so nice to me and saying hi everytime we meet and for adding all those additional toppings for me for free just now although I was like c.kho's friend 2 years ago. I was secretly hypo and your additional toppings half-saved my life cos I was honestly near blacking out)
And later on ms ypt Dragged me to the math booth going "Adeline you Have to support us and get an icecream!"
And I was like awkward there but ok I know how to help the mom keep image and then I bought mint choc chip ice cream in betw biscuits like those icecream carts w bell that are no longer commonly seen here and I secretly felt happy cos I wanted ice cream for a Long time already.

And other than that 30mins of eating + 15mins of going on Yao's special errand to get a tattoo on her friend's arm, we basically stayed at the hall throughout and busied ourselves and it was fun and fruitful
Thank you 413 for like all the fun and cooperation and bonding we had today
Thank you all the friends/juniors that really supported us when I asked you guys to- special shoutout to shuyi vanessaaaaaaaaa and like a lot of juniors who spent $2-$6 at our stall I'm really like ('-:

I was preparing to go home like a loner after school and be a loser alone at home and sleep or be a loner but yeah we (yj sherry royanne) ended up going outttt and it turned out to be one of the best afternoons I've had in a longlonglonglongggggg time 
Bus ride = fun
Soup spoon = funny and fun and great except it was stressful cos I kept dropping crumbs all over and yj was like givin me those looks
And yj couldn't decide on catching movie  so we missed like the 2.40, 3.10 and 3.30 one and my mood was abit xian. Idk I don't like feeling undecided/not planning/not knowing if something will/will not happen.
BUTTTT we eventually caught 4.20pm Smurfs2 
i felt so happy to watch a movie after like 2months that I was just like. Really happy
And the movie was one of the best I've caught this year
Actually all movies are good but 
I cried like 3X idk if it was the movie or te emotional baggage I've been carrying for a while + those touching points in the movie 
And I laughed like crazy cos it was so dam Funny and the smurfs were so Cuteeeeeeeeeeee
Ok nuff said shan't be a spoiler everyone can go watch it easily soon cos everyone else has a life.
And ok now I've more or less gotten over missing Despicable Me 2 and Now You See Me cos like yj keeps telling me stuff that's making me feel like "I never watch then I never watch big fat deal I don't need to care about whether the whole world has watched it alr or not"
Just to add on
I just past 16.5years and I have not
Caught the first NC16movie in my life.
Nuff said about the kind of life I actually live


We were going home and the crowd at orchard was like as crazy as it usually is and yj started singing "la, la, la lalala, singggg the happy songggg" and I like sang along cos she's just so lousy like that
And I realised the presence of the crowd and stopped singing And we got on the train and she was singing and I kept laughing (context=this period of time she's been telling me to be less self-conscious and just do whatever makes me happy and so yeah)
Anw the thing's just that although softly I started singing along w her in the train. Yes. In public. I feel like I'm learning, and am determined to learn/hope to learn, to become less self-conscious and "just do whatever makes you (me) happy!"

It was a super über fantastic day 
I had a great last funfair in school
YayZ

I decided idw to think bout anyth tonight
But a convo w someone has made wheels start spinning already and it's likeeeeeeeeee nvm 

Yknow how you have burningquestions at the tip of your tongue but you Dont Know Why they just can't conform into words and you can't ask anything
I decided to just wait and think things through first because idw to mess the otherc person up. (This para refers to all ships not just the one above)
Ok I'm gonna fall asleep soon and I pray that God will take away the pain everything's kinda hurting -sorry for whining.

/
1. I wish we could talk more and figure out along the way how to stabilize/firm the ship. I want to know...... Idk. I need answers. I have no questions but I need answers.
3. I miss you

/ 
You scarred me more than we both knew.
/

Sorry for the vanity I'm sorry but I just wanna record this day well

Tattoo on forearm 


First hairspray in my life 

YAY (two pretty Ys and one not so pretty A/ I kinda cut off A's face to minimize your eye damage)







 
11.53pm:
Fell asleep and woke up missing you so much
Wish you were here 

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
7/8
Wednesday, August 7, 2013 | 8/07/2013 09:33:00 PM | 0 comments
Feeling physically down and dying but I don't wanna let a good day and good memories pass by just like that 

I went to school dreading facing the GO people and I wanted to tell the truth but
I chickened out cos the staff looked like they were about to go mad from funfair prep and.....I lied :-/ that I Lost the flappy blue flap instead of telling the toilet bowl truth. I'm sorryyyyyy

I also went to school dreading our stall cos I could imagine it plain and Undecorated besides all the other stalls and us doing not-so-wanted services but GUESS WHAT PEEPS- HIGHEST SALES IN THE LEVEL
Okay I shouldn't be boasting but honestly i really was expecting us to have <100 customers.
413 has this kinda "prepare/expect and you won't excel, don't prepare/expect and you will" luck and I was honestly so so so Happy when I heard from roo that our class raised the most funds. It made half of my day.
The only stalls I visited today were:
•3-in-1 seaweed chicken
•PSG's ice kachang
•math department's ice cream booth 

Yeah. Went down w yj to buy cold stuff cos it was so dam Hot (talk about being in an airconditioned hall- wherez da airconzzzzzzzzzzzg/ but then I'm grateful that we were located in the hall too like really thank God we weren't located outdoors or we would have died when it started raining)
(Thanks c.kho's mommy for being so nice to me and saying hi everytime we meet and for adding all those additional toppings for me for free just now although I was like c.kho's friend 2 years ago. I was secretly hypo and your additional toppings half-saved my life cos I was honestly near blacking out)
And later on ms ypt Dragged me to the math booth going "Adeline you Have to support us and get an icecream!"
And I was like awkward there but ok I know how to help the mom keep image and then I bought mint choc chip ice cream in betw biscuits like those icecream carts w bell that are no longer commonly seen here and I secretly felt happy cos I wanted ice cream for a Long time already.

And other than that 30mins of eating + 15mins of going on Yao's special errand to get a tattoo on her friend's arm, we basically stayed at the hall throughout and busied ourselves and it was fun and fruitful
Thank you 413 for like all the fun and cooperation and bonding we had today
Thank you all the friends/juniors that really supported us when I asked you guys to- special shoutout to shuyi vanessaaaaaaaaa and like a lot of juniors who spent $2-$6 at our stall I'm really like ('-:

I was preparing to go home like a loner after school and be a loser alone at home and sleep or be a loner but yeah we (yj sherry royanne) ended up going outttt and it turned out to be one of the best afternoons I've had in a longlonglonglongggggg time 
Bus ride = fun
Soup spoon = funny and fun and great except it was stressful cos I kept dropping crumbs all over and yj was like givin me those looks
And yj couldn't decide on catching movie  so we missed like the 2.40, 3.10 and 3.30 one and my mood was abit xian. Idk I don't like feeling undecided/not planning/not knowing if something will/will not happen.
BUTTTT we eventually caught 4.20pm Smurfs2 
i felt so happy to watch a movie after like 2months that I was just like. Really happy
And the movie was one of the best I've caught this year
Actually all movies are good but 
I cried like 3X idk if it was the movie or te emotional baggage I've been carrying for a while + those touching points in the movie 
And I laughed like crazy cos it was so dam Funny and the smurfs were so Cuteeeeeeeeeeee
Ok nuff said shan't be a spoiler everyone can go watch it easily soon cos everyone else has a life.
And ok now I've more or less gotten over missing Despicable Me 2 and Now You See Me cos like yj keeps telling me stuff that's making me feel like "I never watch then I never watch big fat deal I don't need to care about whether the whole world has watched it alr or not"
Just to add on
I just past 16.5years and I have not
Caught the first NC16movie in my life.
Nuff said about the kind of life I actually live


We were going home and the crowd at orchard was like as crazy as it usually is and yj started singing "la, la, la lalala, singggg the happy songggg" and I like sang along cos she's just so lousy like that
And I realised the presence of the crowd and stopped singing And we got on the train and she was singing and I kept laughing (context=this period of time she's been telling me to be less self-conscious and just do whatever makes me happy and so yeah)
Anw the thing's just that although softly I started singing along w her in the train. Yes. In public. I feel like I'm learning, and am determined to learn/hope to learn, to become less self-conscious and "just do whatever makes you (me) happy!"

It was a super über fantastic day 
I had a great last funfair in school
YayZ

I decided idw to think bout anyth tonight
But a convo w someone has made wheels start spinning already and it's likeeeeeeeeee nvm 

Yknow how you have burningquestions at the tip of your tongue but you Dont Know Why they just can't conform into words and you can't ask anything
I decided to just wait and think things through first because idw to mess the otherc person up. (This para refers to all ships not just the one above)
Ok I'm gonna fall asleep soon and I pray that God will take away the pain everything's kinda hurting -sorry for whining.

/
1. I wish we could talk more and figure out along the way how to stabilize/firm the ship. I want to know...... Idk. I need answers. I have no questions but I need answers.
3. I miss you

/ 
You scarred me more than we both knew.
/

Sorry for the vanity I'm sorry but I just wanna record this day well

Tattoo on forearm 


First hairspray in my life 

YAY (two pretty Ys and one not so pretty A/ I kinda cut off A's face to minimize your eye damage)







 
11.53pm:
Fell asleep and woke up missing you so much
Wish you were here 

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket