this is me ♔
6/8
Tuesday, August 6, 2013 | 8/06/2013 02:23:00 PM | 0 comments
It's like
Once the papers end
The brain sets off into thinkin mode
And the one that came up first
Ships
So many screwed up ones
Feelings involved with ships 
Need to think about how to go on from here 
Idkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Sigh
Shall just go play minion rush 
2/3 of yepmam tnite
Yay
/

12.26am:
I was trying to decide whether to blog or not
Because words fail me
I wanna be cryptic and mysterious and not so captain-obvious while letting the emotions out, just like everyone else 
But I'm just too lousy to do that
There are many things that are running through my head
Especially ships
Considering the pros and cons of every one
Part of me has the urge to just push everyone away and shut all the doors but I don't want to I actually want to work things out but idk how to get things across because words are just nt enough and I feel like talking will prolly just make things worse and I just hope everything will just pass through and I can figure out what I really need to do/feel.


(To be deleted)
Narrowed down to 3-
1. Irdw to be friends anymore but I really can't 
2. You're making me confused about the level of our friendship which affects other ships
3. Can a ship, esp such a huge one to me, survive on technology and technology alone?

Confession/secret time-
I'm afraid of being friends with/close to busy/over-occupied people.

I'm afraid of how they change with their schedules and passing events and how the next time I get to meet them is when they have changed yet again.

I'm afraid of my insecurities and the feelings/thoughts that appear cos they feel so lousy. Then i usually end up ruining the ship, being highly insecured, and ene up being left alone to solve my own issues cos the busy people are too busy. 
and im afraid of the "you no longer matter" voice in my head growing louder and stronger and me becoming more and more unsure about whether the the voice is true or not and me being all stupid and clumsy with my ships + the shaky waves/doubts = titanic

I'm afraid of being left behind, twice, just like 2 years ago, because of busy people and moving on to better/more impt things.
I'm afraid of having to fight with every other living/non-living issue for just that short time of attention, which happened twice today.
I'm afraid of missing them and having to lock up all those emotions cos I know nothing can be done, yet when I see them again for that short period of time I can't refrain from losing abit of that restrain and I'm afraid of missing them/caring again and they won't actually care cos they have 1,00,000,001 more important things in their life which require more attention at the moment than me (and I really sincerely understand and mean it that those things really are more important they really are)

I'm scared now and idk what to do because 
It seems like the important people in my life are all busy people.
And idk whether I should just end everything and backtrack the 10steps to normal friends/acquaintances w everyone and just be by myself again or continue fighting  
Sigh
It's 1am and I have been awake for 21hours and feeling grouchy 
Maybe tomorrow will be a better day to think
The mind is exhausted after 2 papers and hours of aimless, unconclusive thinking 

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
6/8
Tuesday, August 6, 2013 | 8/06/2013 02:23:00 PM | 0 comments
It's like
Once the papers end
The brain sets off into thinkin mode
And the one that came up first
Ships
So many screwed up ones
Feelings involved with ships 
Need to think about how to go on from here 
Idkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Sigh
Shall just go play minion rush 
2/3 of yepmam tnite
Yay
/

12.26am:
I was trying to decide whether to blog or not
Because words fail me
I wanna be cryptic and mysterious and not so captain-obvious while letting the emotions out, just like everyone else 
But I'm just too lousy to do that
There are many things that are running through my head
Especially ships
Considering the pros and cons of every one
Part of me has the urge to just push everyone away and shut all the doors but I don't want to I actually want to work things out but idk how to get things across because words are just nt enough and I feel like talking will prolly just make things worse and I just hope everything will just pass through and I can figure out what I really need to do/feel.


(To be deleted)
Narrowed down to 3-
1. Irdw to be friends anymore but I really can't 
2. You're making me confused about the level of our friendship which affects other ships
3. Can a ship, esp such a huge one to me, survive on technology and technology alone?

Confession/secret time-
I'm afraid of being friends with/close to busy/over-occupied people.

I'm afraid of how they change with their schedules and passing events and how the next time I get to meet them is when they have changed yet again.

I'm afraid of my insecurities and the feelings/thoughts that appear cos they feel so lousy. Then i usually end up ruining the ship, being highly insecured, and ene up being left alone to solve my own issues cos the busy people are too busy. 
and im afraid of the "you no longer matter" voice in my head growing louder and stronger and me becoming more and more unsure about whether the the voice is true or not and me being all stupid and clumsy with my ships + the shaky waves/doubts = titanic

I'm afraid of being left behind, twice, just like 2 years ago, because of busy people and moving on to better/more impt things.
I'm afraid of having to fight with every other living/non-living issue for just that short time of attention, which happened twice today.
I'm afraid of missing them and having to lock up all those emotions cos I know nothing can be done, yet when I see them again for that short period of time I can't refrain from losing abit of that restrain and I'm afraid of missing them/caring again and they won't actually care cos they have 1,00,000,001 more important things in their life which require more attention at the moment than me (and I really sincerely understand and mean it that those things really are more important they really are)

I'm scared now and idk what to do because 
It seems like the important people in my life are all busy people.
And idk whether I should just end everything and backtrack the 10steps to normal friends/acquaintances w everyone and just be by myself again or continue fighting  
Sigh
It's 1am and I have been awake for 21hours and feeling grouchy 
Maybe tomorrow will be a better day to think
The mind is exhausted after 2 papers and hours of aimless, unconclusive thinking 

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket