this is me ♔
23/8 (updated)
Friday, August 23, 2013 | 8/23/2013 08:26:00 AM | 0 comments
8.25am:
(Content deleted)

7.23pm:
Today has been an eventful but memorable day 
To start with I was hypo twice in 1 hour
And I nearly felt like fainting like I couldn't even feel my fat legs 
(And then later on in the day I got hypo Again but the milo van saved me muahahahahaahhaa)
Right after the emptyslot hour we had BIO and the papers were being returned and I just wanted to die on the floor
But I was so shocked cos I really really expected to do badly then when i started countin marks from the back i thought i got 33 but me and failing math suddenly became a good thing like I counted wrongly and
homg I Scraped an exact (a1)  SORRYY i really am not boasting/dont mean to boast BUT people who really KNOW me would REALLY KNOW how HORRIBLE my bio concepts are 
And my first reaction was 
"OH MY GOD!!"
Yes God! thank you so so so so muchhhhh I really was prepared to get a b4 but you worked out some huge miracle for me thank you I still feel so touched thinking about it 
No, I am not pro
My God is the pro one. 
Okay then the next hour which was Recess we got back IH
And on hindsight I don't think I performed my best but I thank God nevertheless for blessing me w the marks he blessed me w like just-scraped (a1) again I am really a blessed child
And Then the Next Hour (honestly can there be a rule that bans papers to be returned consecutively or at least not 3 in 3 consecutive hours my extremely weak heart cannot take it)
Historyyyyy
And whoa I wasn't prepared to get back history either and okay tbh I was one mark from my goal and I didn't perform my usual standard
Nor can I say that I prepared sufficiently because on the day of the test I was still not done w memorizing 50%
So thank God for the marks he blessed me with too I don't really think I deserved it and i will give thanks because I was just 1m away from a B3 instead of groaning that I am 1m away from A1

Okay please don't look at this and start thinking that I'm bullshitting about not doing well you will Faint if you hear my sa1 msg and I don't wanna boast I just wanna show that my God can perform such huge Miracles in my life and I am really more than blessed. 

But I know that even with these grades my msg will nt be far away from sa1 Cos  chem was a B and im2 was a /feeblelaughs/
I am just not an all-rounder sorry ny sorry msg sorry everyone 
And I seriously pray I don't get a B3 Again for Chinese /still feeling pissed/ okay let me tell the sad sa1 story I got A1 for all my stupid assignments for TWOFREAKINGLONGTERMS and I didn't take the block test cos of SYF and they gave me some class average marks in the end like B3 seriously B3 look at the other 18 scholars and see who got a B
And sorry don't get pissed like okay I know b3 should be a give thanks for some but I just let moe and parents and myself down like this  
Sigh ok nvm let's not talk about results anymore I will continue to work hard and trust in God He deserves all the applause and good job stickers 

Dinnertime part2 of the eventful day later on 


1.00am:
Today till 10pm was a wonderful wonderful day I promise I will blog about X-country tmr but today things happened and I'm overwhelmed by a few ships and people so I'm sorry please give me a small space to (although seems mood swingy but) let abit of this out

Ty mm for being here through it all, for holding me down together when i felt like breaking apart just now and promising to help me work out this mess in my head tmr and for today and for your full acceptance though I'm one of the ugliest/lousiest people that can ever exist thankyou for being one of the best things in my life 
/


9.54pm, 24/8:
After lessons ended at 12.30 (sudden realization that all lessons in the day were getting back papers), 
Went to tea party again (within 15 hours haha love that place) for lunch w some classmates
All of which I have never had a meal w before
It turned out to be a really enjoyable meal, really really enjoyable
I won't forget the lunch cos although nth much happened but the feel and the atmosphere and that serenity felt good

Deskmate of the yearrrrrrr

I'm sorry you have to see more of my fat ugly head

Went to macritchie w chellie and Royanne and fell asleep on the bus LOLOL both of them had their own convo
Reached dam early so waited aimlessly/awkwardly then sudden Mrs Sandy Tan was there then she was so cute and she's my fave bio tchr I had loads of fun interacting w herrrr
Sherry came later on and ok it was quite fun arranging the trophies and everyth and singing along to the songs
And we had this sec3 junior she's quite cute except I forgot her name oops (I Remember she's from 310) I had fun w her too 
After everyone left me and sherry went to take milo cos Mrs tan told us to (as I just so happened to feel jelly again) then sherry wanted to go see te competitors come back and I wanted to too but I didn't wanna be irresponsible and stuff but I still ended up abandoning the junior to guard the table alone and walked around w sherry she scolded me for being 萎缩 lol 

Felt happy cos I fulfilled my promise to someone and I the person actually gave me something I didn't expect hahaha (even for things like that I have my own classifications and I was honestly touched cos it was SIA). Then high happy laughlaughlaugh enjoy the atmosphere and the second/last X-country I taking part in (so diff fr sec1 when I actually ran)
Then te prize giving ceremony 
I honestly feel really uncomfortable bein anywhere Near any spotlight and I felt so nervous even though I was like some fat log at the corner passing things to the VIP (No I was not on the real "stage" I cannot run much less get an award) my hand was shaking while carrying the red plate (tbh its not very light.)
Went home w qiuqiu afterwards
My bus came while we were walking so yay reached home in like 10mins lol 
/Sudden home near isd and macritchie/
It was a memorable day(:

I saw someone look reallyreallyreally pretty in contacts although we didnt talk 
I secretly cheered for the person when the person ran past the finish line although I looked away
I cheered for barn mm kwan (so sad to know she came in 51 cos she wasn't feeling well) and yijie 
I felt worried and sad for Abby and I clapped for her awkwardly but proudly with the plate on my hand when she received the award
The 6 in my class did not emerge winners but they were
Fighters #LSC2013 memories

So that was te super-eventful but memorable 23/8 aka 3papersday aka 8pplteapartyday aka Xcountry2013
Thank you everyone who made the day 

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
23/8 (updated)
Friday, August 23, 2013 | 8/23/2013 08:26:00 AM | 0 comments
8.25am:
(Content deleted)

7.23pm:
Today has been an eventful but memorable day 
To start with I was hypo twice in 1 hour
And I nearly felt like fainting like I couldn't even feel my fat legs 
(And then later on in the day I got hypo Again but the milo van saved me muahahahahaahhaa)
Right after the emptyslot hour we had BIO and the papers were being returned and I just wanted to die on the floor
But I was so shocked cos I really really expected to do badly then when i started countin marks from the back i thought i got 33 but me and failing math suddenly became a good thing like I counted wrongly and
homg I Scraped an exact (a1)  SORRYY i really am not boasting/dont mean to boast BUT people who really KNOW me would REALLY KNOW how HORRIBLE my bio concepts are 
And my first reaction was 
"OH MY GOD!!"
Yes God! thank you so so so so muchhhhh I really was prepared to get a b4 but you worked out some huge miracle for me thank you I still feel so touched thinking about it 
No, I am not pro
My God is the pro one. 
Okay then the next hour which was Recess we got back IH
And on hindsight I don't think I performed my best but I thank God nevertheless for blessing me w the marks he blessed me w like just-scraped (a1) again I am really a blessed child
And Then the Next Hour (honestly can there be a rule that bans papers to be returned consecutively or at least not 3 in 3 consecutive hours my extremely weak heart cannot take it)
Historyyyyy
And whoa I wasn't prepared to get back history either and okay tbh I was one mark from my goal and I didn't perform my usual standard
Nor can I say that I prepared sufficiently because on the day of the test I was still not done w memorizing 50%
So thank God for the marks he blessed me with too I don't really think I deserved it and i will give thanks because I was just 1m away from a B3 instead of groaning that I am 1m away from A1

Okay please don't look at this and start thinking that I'm bullshitting about not doing well you will Faint if you hear my sa1 msg and I don't wanna boast I just wanna show that my God can perform such huge Miracles in my life and I am really more than blessed. 

But I know that even with these grades my msg will nt be far away from sa1 Cos  chem was a B and im2 was a /feeblelaughs/
I am just not an all-rounder sorry ny sorry msg sorry everyone 
And I seriously pray I don't get a B3 Again for Chinese /still feeling pissed/ okay let me tell the sad sa1 story I got A1 for all my stupid assignments for TWOFREAKINGLONGTERMS and I didn't take the block test cos of SYF and they gave me some class average marks in the end like B3 seriously B3 look at the other 18 scholars and see who got a B
And sorry don't get pissed like okay I know b3 should be a give thanks for some but I just let moe and parents and myself down like this  
Sigh ok nvm let's not talk about results anymore I will continue to work hard and trust in God He deserves all the applause and good job stickers 

Dinnertime part2 of the eventful day later on 


1.00am:
Today till 10pm was a wonderful wonderful day I promise I will blog about X-country tmr but today things happened and I'm overwhelmed by a few ships and people so I'm sorry please give me a small space to (although seems mood swingy but) let abit of this out

Ty mm for being here through it all, for holding me down together when i felt like breaking apart just now and promising to help me work out this mess in my head tmr and for today and for your full acceptance though I'm one of the ugliest/lousiest people that can ever exist thankyou for being one of the best things in my life 
/


9.54pm, 24/8:
After lessons ended at 12.30 (sudden realization that all lessons in the day were getting back papers), 
Went to tea party again (within 15 hours haha love that place) for lunch w some classmates
All of which I have never had a meal w before
It turned out to be a really enjoyable meal, really really enjoyable
I won't forget the lunch cos although nth much happened but the feel and the atmosphere and that serenity felt good

Deskmate of the yearrrrrrr

I'm sorry you have to see more of my fat ugly head

Went to macritchie w chellie and Royanne and fell asleep on the bus LOLOL both of them had their own convo
Reached dam early so waited aimlessly/awkwardly then sudden Mrs Sandy Tan was there then she was so cute and she's my fave bio tchr I had loads of fun interacting w herrrr
Sherry came later on and ok it was quite fun arranging the trophies and everyth and singing along to the songs
And we had this sec3 junior she's quite cute except I forgot her name oops (I Remember she's from 310) I had fun w her too 
After everyone left me and sherry went to take milo cos Mrs tan told us to (as I just so happened to feel jelly again) then sherry wanted to go see te competitors come back and I wanted to too but I didn't wanna be irresponsible and stuff but I still ended up abandoning the junior to guard the table alone and walked around w sherry she scolded me for being 萎缩 lol 

Felt happy cos I fulfilled my promise to someone and I the person actually gave me something I didn't expect hahaha (even for things like that I have my own classifications and I was honestly touched cos it was SIA). Then high happy laughlaughlaugh enjoy the atmosphere and the second/last X-country I taking part in (so diff fr sec1 when I actually ran)
Then te prize giving ceremony 
I honestly feel really uncomfortable bein anywhere Near any spotlight and I felt so nervous even though I was like some fat log at the corner passing things to the VIP (No I was not on the real "stage" I cannot run much less get an award) my hand was shaking while carrying the red plate (tbh its not very light.)
Went home w qiuqiu afterwards
My bus came while we were walking so yay reached home in like 10mins lol 
/Sudden home near isd and macritchie/
It was a memorable day(:

I saw someone look reallyreallyreally pretty in contacts although we didnt talk 
I secretly cheered for the person when the person ran past the finish line although I looked away
I cheered for barn mm kwan (so sad to know she came in 51 cos she wasn't feeling well) and yijie 
I felt worried and sad for Abby and I clapped for her awkwardly but proudly with the plate on my hand when she received the award
The 6 in my class did not emerge winners but they were
Fighters #LSC2013 memories

So that was te super-eventful but memorable 23/8 aka 3papersday aka 8pplteapartyday aka Xcountry2013
Thank you everyone who made the day 

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket