this is me ♔
21/8
Wednesday, August 21, 2013 | 8/21/2013 07:53:00 PM | 0 comments
Feeling tired after field trip so I shall blog till the helper comes in to jab me and then go for dinner and start work + revisions my revisions have not been very productive I am very screwed
Isd was sososososososososososo fun and cool
But sorry I am not supposed to talk about anything regarding the tour/trip.
Today was a hilarious day
I laughed a lot 

But I didn't like one person today lol
And I told someone else in the face "I don't like you" though people who know me well would know better  

I'm someone whose actions usually send clearer messages than my words 
But at other times I'm like
Anw.
If I really don't like someone I will not admit that I dislike that person and even more not to the person's face. but you can prolly tell from my actions.
If I tell you I dislike you it prolly just means there's a high-enough placing you have in my heart to make me Want to not like you (bawwwwwww) /throws up/

(Content deleted; I'm sorry)
Sometimes i feel that some people think too highly of me HAHAHAHA

Something else I blogged about ytd was me and caring ("the one who cares less has the upper hand") and the talk on Monday which on hindsight looks useless to me because I don't believe love can be put into words and I believe that Every Person (A), Every Other person(B) in a ship with A, every Ship, and Every ship between A-B, A-C and A-D are nt the same. 
So the talk and generalizing ships and everything was pointless and wasted my time cos I had to spend more time thinking things through and unconfusing myself 
And the ft still wants another mini session where she can have her own platform to voice her own invaluable unheard opinions to us Children sigh ok nvmz.
Anywayz since I technically alr blogged about it ytd I'm lazy to talk about it again but thought process

Pretalk:
I will care for everyone even if they don't care because because.

Posttalk:  
I don't wanna care for everyone anymore because no one cares as much boohooooooooo 

Post-posttalk/Now:
Ships aren't competitions, there isn't math involved, there aren't results; don't care More and care Less. 
I will (try to) care for people around me not because I want them to care more for me (like if that's the case I should just go get a dog right?) but because I want them to be happy/happier/feel betterrrr?
Does this make sense
No I've typed this twice and I still feel that something isn't quite right nvm I'll edit this again if I need to.




Okay other than that
I have decided temporarily to not lock up this place again
Because I am extremely ((fickleminded)) like Someone-who-knows-me-well says
I will like try to continue being positive okay 
And I'm sorry if I really come off as not very serious because 

--: wlao your tolerance for seriousness really unnormally low 
me: maybe that's because I'm a secretly   serious person inside like maybe serious people don't like to be serious outside cos they are always serious inside  
--: serious my foot why all your logics so fail one can you be serious 



Yep. 
Shitz think I have a date with the doct's yet again tnite urgh waste more time shitz poopayez.



/
It's been 3 months since I talked to you in that foreign land and I wouldn't deny that I miss you
Except I don't know if there's any worth talking to you again because chances are you prolly don't care like how your actions have proved to me hahaha
But don't worry and don't bother pitying me then talking to me or anything because I know better andddd 
I know that even though I might miss you now, you (will) no longer matter to me, too. Goodbye my dear, dear friend. It's prolly time I left the memories behind haha, i hope I havent let the ship/you down after safekeeping them for this long. All the best. I won't forget you, good way. 

 








Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
21/8
Wednesday, August 21, 2013 | 8/21/2013 07:53:00 PM | 0 comments
Feeling tired after field trip so I shall blog till the helper comes in to jab me and then go for dinner and start work + revisions my revisions have not been very productive I am very screwed
Isd was sososososososososososo fun and cool
But sorry I am not supposed to talk about anything regarding the tour/trip.
Today was a hilarious day
I laughed a lot 

But I didn't like one person today lol
And I told someone else in the face "I don't like you" though people who know me well would know better  

I'm someone whose actions usually send clearer messages than my words 
But at other times I'm like
Anw.
If I really don't like someone I will not admit that I dislike that person and even more not to the person's face. but you can prolly tell from my actions.
If I tell you I dislike you it prolly just means there's a high-enough placing you have in my heart to make me Want to not like you (bawwwwwww) /throws up/

(Content deleted; I'm sorry)
Sometimes i feel that some people think too highly of me HAHAHAHA

Something else I blogged about ytd was me and caring ("the one who cares less has the upper hand") and the talk on Monday which on hindsight looks useless to me because I don't believe love can be put into words and I believe that Every Person (A), Every Other person(B) in a ship with A, every Ship, and Every ship between A-B, A-C and A-D are nt the same. 
So the talk and generalizing ships and everything was pointless and wasted my time cos I had to spend more time thinking things through and unconfusing myself 
And the ft still wants another mini session where she can have her own platform to voice her own invaluable unheard opinions to us Children sigh ok nvmz.
Anywayz since I technically alr blogged about it ytd I'm lazy to talk about it again but thought process

Pretalk:
I will care for everyone even if they don't care because because.

Posttalk:  
I don't wanna care for everyone anymore because no one cares as much boohooooooooo 

Post-posttalk/Now:
Ships aren't competitions, there isn't math involved, there aren't results; don't care More and care Less. 
I will (try to) care for people around me not because I want them to care more for me (like if that's the case I should just go get a dog right?) but because I want them to be happy/happier/feel betterrrr?
Does this make sense
No I've typed this twice and I still feel that something isn't quite right nvm I'll edit this again if I need to.




Okay other than that
I have decided temporarily to not lock up this place again
Because I am extremely ((fickleminded)) like Someone-who-knows-me-well says
I will like try to continue being positive okay 
And I'm sorry if I really come off as not very serious because 

--: wlao your tolerance for seriousness really unnormally low 
me: maybe that's because I'm a secretly   serious person inside like maybe serious people don't like to be serious outside cos they are always serious inside  
--: serious my foot why all your logics so fail one can you be serious 



Yep. 
Shitz think I have a date with the doct's yet again tnite urgh waste more time shitz poopayez.



/
It's been 3 months since I talked to you in that foreign land and I wouldn't deny that I miss you
Except I don't know if there's any worth talking to you again because chances are you prolly don't care like how your actions have proved to me hahaha
But don't worry and don't bother pitying me then talking to me or anything because I know better andddd 
I know that even though I might miss you now, you (will) no longer matter to me, too. Goodbye my dear, dear friend. It's prolly time I left the memories behind haha, i hope I havent let the ship/you down after safekeeping them for this long. All the best. I won't forget you, good way. 

 








Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket